TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheSmarkzone

New Jersey sucks!

Guest TheSmarkzone

"Live from New Jersey, the geographical equivalent of gonorrhea." - Scott Keith, 7/16/02

Truer words have never been spoken by Mr. Keith. If you live in Dirty Jersey -- especially the northern section -- you know what I'm talking about. If you don't live in New Jersey...for God's sake, never, e-e-ever come here.

New Jersey is truly the armpit of America. It is the most dirty, overcrowded, ghetto state of 'em all. It's a cesspool. The people are rude. The traffic is a living nightmare. There are traffic jams at 4 a.m. Nobody knows how to drive. Half of the people don't even know how to speak English.

I'm not afraid to go to Hell because I've already been to New Jersey.

Our capital is Trenton. Our other notable cities include Jersey City, Newark, Atlantic City, the Oranges, Elizabeth, Paterson, the Amboys, Wildwood, Rahway...these places aren't even fit to drive through, much less live in.

Unfortunately, I have to live here 8-9 months out of the year for college. But I plan to make my escape to beautiful Tampa, Florida ASAP.

Basically, I want to warn you all about Dirty Jersey, and for those who are stuck here, I urge you to leave immediately.

"Do their parole officers know they're out there?!" - Jerry Lawler, in reference to the SummerSlam '97 beach party being held in (begin sarcasm)beautiful(end sarcasm) East Rutherford, NJ

"New Jersey, where the state motto is, 'You have the right to remain silent!'" - Jerry Lawler, right on the money once again

Guest EQ

I work in Jersey City. Jersey sucks. It's the only place I can think of when you have to turn right to make a left turn.

Guest TheSmarkzone
It's the only place I can think of when you have to turn right to make a left turn.

No shit. I hate the loop-de-loops. When I first got here I was like, "Uh, why are there big concrete barriers in the middle of the road?"

Ever drive on Route 3, Route 46, or I-95? It's a fucking free-for-all.

Guest Jack Tunney

Of course we know Scott will never have to worry about gonorrhea because that would require getting laid.

yes I'm from NJ.And central NJ isnt too bad,it's just the north that's shitty.

Guest the pinjockey

South Jersey needs to secede from North Jersey because South Jersey is fine and in most places very nice. Those fucking bastards in Trenton make us pay five times the car insurance than any other state and Christie Todd fucked up beyond belief but as far as being decent South Jersey is very nice thank you very much. North Jersey makes us look like complete asses.

Guest bob_barron
Fuck the Nets! and The Devils!

Someone is a bit jealous that his prescious little Reggie Miller's clutch shots were not enough to beat The Nets.

Nets and Devils kick ass (well Nets anyway)- but New Jersey as a whole sucks

Guest Shaved Bear

jersey should be made into North Jersey and South Jersey, SJ is nice, NJ is the rectum of america

Guest Jack Tunney

North Jersey needs to become part of NY.I live in a nice,little,quiet suburban town with mini van driving moms and houses with white picket fences.So when I hear these NJ jokes based soley on North Jersey it pisses me off. And like you said no one ever talks about the nice beaches we have in south Jersey.

Guest the pinjockey

Yeah noone bashes NJ in the summer when all the people from Philly come down to the shore and act like idiots but as soon as the weather starts to cool off all of those same people are like yeah NJ all they are is NYs landfill I would never be caught dead there. You know what Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

Don't lump New Jersey with New York. Let the dump stand on its own.

Guest Nevermortal
pinnacle, MIKE TYSON IS DA MAN!!

He's also a convicted rapist.

Guest RenegadeX28

I just had to reply, since I live in the supposed "North Jersey". Hey Smarkzone, ya got a problem with NJ? You say half the people don't know English? Well, I am Puerto Rican and proud of it. I speak, and write PERFECT ENGLISH. At least the towns here have variety. Who would want to live in a ALL white town. What a borefest that would be. Many ppl are saying in this thread that we are the rectum of America? Look at parts of NY, Las Vega, LA, etc. Those places have to be even worse than NJ and NY together.

Smarkzone, you say ppl don't know how to drive? That should be a generalized problem in most states. Who cares about that? Just go on your merry way. You say that the ppl are rude. BIG FUCKING DEAL. Everyone has the right to be rude. Of course they would be rude because you cause it. Holy shit, can I be winning this already?

Now, let me address the part about North NJ being ghetto. Hmmm, I live in North Bergen, and that town is nowhere near ghetto. It has one of the most beautifully constructed parks around here, North Braddock Park. Go there, and see what I am talking about.

To the guy that said fuck the Devils and Nets. I loved it when the Nets BEAT Reggie and his supposed "team". Reggie can go die for all I care. Devils, you get the picture.

So there is my rant. Ya don't like NJ, well I love using this...like the WW"E" slogan goes.....GET THE F OUT!!!!!!

Guest jimmy no nose

One time on vacation I drove straight through New Jersey on the way and on the way back. It was perhaps the worst 40 hours ever. Seriously it took about 20 hours to get through the state. It's not even that big.

Guest Jerome Drake
pinnacle, MIKE TYSON IS DA MAN!!

He's also a convicted rapist.

It was a Booty Call.

Guest Jerome Drake

It was damnit!

Why the fuck would she walk into his apartment at 3:00 AM!

To talk? TO TALK? AT 3 AM?

Guest AM The Kid

The only good thing about New Jersey is my second favorite NHL team; The Devils.

Guest Shaved Bear

everyone knows that the best NHL team are the Rangers... :lol: im a Ranger fan too, how jaded am I

Guest TheSmarkzone

I am getting the "F" out of New Jersey next May...as soon as I graduate. After that, I hope the damn thing falls into the ocean.

Guest EQ

It makes sense to me. If you ask him something that you don't know the answer to, and he knows it, it implies that he knows more than you. Is it proof? No, but it's as close as you're going to get on a message board.