TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BigTim2002

You know the WWE is getting desperate when...

Guest BigTim2002

In news that makes me feel that the WWE is REALLY making a negative impact with this whole Bischoff ordeal...CRZ, one of the most known writers in the IWC, has quit. If you go to his site...you'll see nothing, and here's why...

Too most of you guys, CRZ was a guy who was willing to stay with the WWE through all the bullshit. He saw that the InVasion failed, that the split failed...that all these things that Vince wanted...had failed. Now...right now...if you go to www.slashwrestling.com...you'll see a black screen...and you'll see the message at the top of your screen saying...Good Night. I'm not a good friend of CRZ's, I kinda know the guy a little bit...but...guys, maybe he's right. I mean, for the WWE to bring in Bischoff, what is that telling you? CRZ just stopped writing right there as Bischoff came onto that screen with Booker T...

Ummm...has the WWE lost faith in the talent that they have? Can they seriously believe that Uncle Eric will bring back the ratings? And then SmackDown!...and THEIR commisioner...who shall remain nameless...I swear to God...is Vince doing this to piss of the smart crowd? I'll tell you one thing though...I don't think the crowd was in shock when Eric came out. They were dead silent...as in, "Who the hell is this guy, Jethro?" This just really isn't good. Think about this...Feb/March of 2000, Russo and Bischoff debuted The New Blood. A year later...WCW was gone. Guys...I wouldn't wanna be the one to say it...but if by next year's SummerSlam, the WWE hasn't been able to make the product look good, then Vince would have made the same mistake that WCW made, by putting Eric in charge. The nWo killed his brain...it made him think that SHOCKING SWERVES~! and T and A were the way, and that encompassing everything bad about the business was somehow a good thing. Just think about this also...Vince Russo was in the WWE two weeks ago. If he was head booker, and Eric Bischoff came in...who KNOWS what would have happened. I'm telling you guys right now...CRZ may not be able to predict the future...but he knows a rat when he sees one...this rat may be the downfall of the WWE. CRZ, best wishes, and hopefully, this thing will pass, and the WWE will go back to being the kick-ass promotion we are used to seeing.

Guest chirs3

Not to mention Bischoff is, in all likelyhood, just a character. If CRZ pitches a hissyfit because Bischoff is back just as a character, well good for him. If I were going to stop writing, it would be over the systematic burial and shitting on the grave of Jericho, not a character Bischoff coming to the WeeWee.

Guest Spaceman Spiff

Well, for CRZ, the Austin thing is what pushed him closer to the edge. Bischoff's return, I imagine, just gave him the final nudge to go over.

Guest Downhome

Good then, he must not be a die hard fan to piss his panties over this.

Guest AM The Kid

I never cared for his writing anyway. Ahh well, he can take his ball and go home, just like his hero Austin.

Guest oldschoolwrestling

It wouldn't suprise me if CRZ was doing it as a gimmick. Even if he isn't, this isn't something to quit watching about. Steph coming back, maybe, but not Bisch. WCW went down because there was no management, because of guaranteed contracts, because Russo booked some jackass actor and himself to win the titles. Bisch made WCW the powerhouse that was kicking RAW's ass. Don't get me wrong, I think he made many mistakes, but there were many others more to blame than him. I like CRZ and I even was a guest writer on his site last summer, but I won't even blink if he truly is gone.

Guest humongous2002

Vince has no confidence in his own wrestling talent that he is probably going to bring back Greenberg and Scott Steiner. Doesn't he know by now that the problem is not due to the wrestlers but to the writes that keep on recycling the same freaking storyline since 1998, whatever happened to innovation? Creating new superstars? Interesting angles? The WWE has the best talent in the world but all they want to do is to keep on pissing us off and making us turn off the tv or go watch something else. They keep on pushing the same freaking wrestlers, keep on pushing unover talent, keep on making our favorite superstars look like complete fools, and keep on shoving that slut Steph down our throats. :angry: