TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Diesel

This board is making me sick

Guest Diesel

In my short time here the stuff here makes me sick. For instance, in the majority of posts here are about how much people hate HHH. Who cares. If you don't like the product then don't watch it. Besides hate someone else more worthwhile, like The Rock.

Guest chirs3

Why hate The Rock? He has good matches.

1) The HHHating does get excessive, but this is an open forum.

2) While we complain about him, we don't usually complain about the product as a whole, which is why we still watch.

Guest Downhome
In my short time here the stuff here makes me sick. For instance, in the majority of posts here are about how much people hate HHH. Who cares. If you don't like the product then don't watch it. Besides hate someone else more worthwhile, like The Rock.

I'm not a HHHater persay, but I still must say this...

...if YOU don't like the forum, then uh, don't read it.

Guest oldschoolwrestling

Take your 14 posts, turn off your computer, pop in a tape of Smackdown with Steph, HHH and dogpoop on the floor, and then get back to me.

Guest AM The Kid

Don't expect to come on this board, bad-mouth a majority of the longterm posters and expect to get over with the non-HHHaters. Just dumb.

Guest AM The Kid

So now we know what Kevin Nash is doing in his spare time, he's posting at the SmartMarks board!

Guest alfdogg

Wow, did this post come from Hunter himself?

no no no...

Hey guys...

Notice that caboose just left yesterday.

This guy I just saw today.

Hmmm....

Guest oldschoolwrestling

The Nash/HHH picture should say:

HHH: Don't worry Nash, Dr Andrews will fix you right up. And when you get back, you'll get a Desire video, an immediate push, and Jericho's dressing room.

Guest Just call me Dan

Your fucking signature is exactly what you are complaining about. It being at the bottom of each of your 14 posts means that you have posted a totally not-funny and un original joke about HHH holding down people all 14 of those times!

Guest FeArHaVoC

Only thing that makes me sick is your Sig.

btw, go back to AOL Chats with your So-Called "Smark" Attitude of "Rock Sucks."

Guest CanadianChick

Diesel, your sig should not contridict your posts. It kind of makes you look dumb.

Guest Diesel

Look at this, this just proves the point that I wanted to create. You guys just flame HHH any chance that you can get. This makes me sick.

Guest Diesel

Actually I'm not, I like the idea of some one fighting for their position in their company.

Guest Diesel

Why because I'm showing my support for two influentual forces in sports enterainment. Bob, you have the opinion on who you preferences are as a wrestler and I have my perferences. If you can accept that then I feel sorry for you.

Guest treble charged

I think that it's pathetic that your main argument in your flaming of him is that he has a low post count.

Guest M Nyland

his picture does not deal with "two guys working hard in the business" ...nor does his picture...

...it's HHH...and HHH's lucky friend....

the caption makes me wonder if he is really a HHH fan or not...

and that caption should read "you like the truck...I got it after I won the Rumble...next year we can get you one..."

Guest Prince Paul
If you don't like the product then don't watch it.

If you don't like how we post, then go to another forum and shut the fuck up!!!

Guest EQ
Look at this, this just proves the point that I wanted to create. You guys just flame HHH any chance that you can get. This makes me sick.

Bye

Guest razazteca

U Know What I Am Sick Of?

some "new" guy just showing up here and becoming instant flame fodder

Guest dreamer420

that is why i don't come here as much anymore. this board has been ruined by so much anti-hh whining and bitch that it is hardly worth my time anymore.

if you are ever looking for me you might find me in the general wrestling, old school, or general chat folder.

if you have anything to say that you think I might want to read PM because I won't be back

Guest Austin3164life

While I understand your motives for this flaming, I must question the method in which you choose to flame the board. I, myself, loathe the constant Triple H hating because it degenerates from any type of intelligent debate this forum might have. However, the way to change that is not to flame bait the HHHaters. Instead of resorting to threats which usually fall flat, you should try expressing your opinions in a well manner, and that way you will earn more respect. True, this is the No Holds Barred forum, but not everything is solved by threats and flame-baits. This I have learned a long, long time ago. That is all.

Guest Jerome Drake
I think that it's pathetic that your main argument in your flaming of him is that he has a low post count.

Oh it's true!

Guest El Psycho Diablo

This is really sad. Leave the guy alone.

Even if his opinions seem stupid or markish to some of you, so what? Not everybody is going to be a HHH-hating sheep. (Not offending the people I KNOW hate HHH, just the ones that chime in with it every thread).

Guest DrTom

I'm glad you've spent enough time scouring the board in your twelve hours of memberhsip to make blanket statements about its content and posters. You richly deserve the responses you get.

Guest The Man in Blak
Actually I'm not, I like the idea of some one fighting for their position in their company.

Oh.

You were being SERIOUS.

For a second there, I thought you were just trying to crank the heat machine for the HHHaters. SWERVE~!