TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Diesel

What I would love someone to tell Chris Jericho

Guest Diesel

You can't work. Everytime we give you a shot at the big time you miss up. You are one of Vince McMahon biggest failures. You got the world title and you were not over. I remember the time at SummerSlam 01' went you feel off the top rope. You don't have the passion of this business. Jericho, take your crap to another promotion. Good bye.

Guest CanadianChick

You know Diesiel, it isn't the the best way to get your point across to mock other posters and try to flamebait others.

Guest AM The Kid

Why was Jericho not over? Probably because his highest profile fued was against Triple...wait, no, he was forced to be a servant boy for Stephanie leading up to Wrestlemania. He was over before he aligned with Stephanie and was put into the Triple H fued. Jericho was made to look like worthless pushover champion.

Guest Jerome Drake

No, Jericho wasnt over because he became stale very easily.

"I'm the UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONAAAAAAAAAAA! Respect me! Take me Serious! Damnit! Take me serious! I'm your champion! So Respect me! Please? Can you guys please take me serious?"

I mean I'm no HHH fan, infact i think hes a stupid cunt.

But Jericho's heat went down the drain when he started the fued with Austin.

Guest alfdogg
You can't work. Everytime we give you a shot at the big time you miss up. You are one of Vince McMahon biggest failures. You got the world title and you were not over. I remember the time at SummerSlam 01' went you feel off the top rope. You don't have the passion of this business. Jericho, take your crap to another promotion. Good bye.

God, not another one of these idiots.

Guest CanadianChick

Deisel, if you don;t like it if people make fun of HHH and they hate him and all, don't you think that it is hypocritical to do the same thing that they are doing with another wrestler?

Guest KingOfOldSchool

Everytime he gets a shot at the big time... He's never given a chance to establish himself with the fans, because he gets chopped off at the knees a short time later.

SummerSlam '01 - He was reportedly working with a concussion at the time.

Jericho is one of Vince's biggest failures... Funny you say that, when you have Big Show and Mark Henry on the roster. And countless gimmicks and angles worthy of Wrestlecrap. And the failed XFL and WBF.

Jericho had big heat during his run. Just that his Undisputed win came from nowhere, and the fans had to warm up. They came around by Janurary, but after that the WWF didn't feel a need to do anything more with his character.

And Jericho, towards the end of his reign and in recent months, was made to look like a fool and was sabotaged by the WWF. Dog crap. A WM match not centering around the belt, but around the Steph/Triple H breakup. And a Judgment Day HIAC where Jericho needed a win badly, but ended up jobbing to Triple H who didn't need a win in that case at all... And now he's fighting fucking John Cena.

Jericho has as much passion for this business as anyone in it. I don't know how anyone could say otherwise.

"Don't let Jericho see this- It may make him cry"

It's pure speculation. But I believe that Jericho's rant on his site was for purposes of getting on the management's good side. The WWF is generally critical of the 'net, so what better way for Jericho to endear himself towards them, especially around contract renewal time. And the less than stellar response by the detractors of the KotR match, gave him that opportunity.

Guest Zack Malibu
I remember the time at SummerSlam 01' went you feel off the top rope. You don't have the passion of this business. Jericho, take your crap to another promotion. Good bye.

OK, in a war of blown spots, I think Triple H would blow out Jericho. I wouldn't point fingers if you wanna talk workrate.

Doesn't have the passion, huh. More like Jericho doesn't have the pull, since Hunter fucks Stephanie, jerks Vince off, and gets repeatedly buttfucked by his Clique buddies to keep their pushes alive. All Jericho did was think he could get over on pure talent...holy shit, was he wrong or what!

And the last thing Hunter should ever say to Jericho is goodbye. If Jericho ever were to get ousted of the WWE, he'd probably bring more interest and fanfare to the NWA or one of these other startups than Trips has in his whole WWE career.

Guest BionicRedneck
You can't work. Everytime we give you a shot at the big time you miss up.

This is coming from a Diesel fan, right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Worst drawing champ ever!??!

:lol:

Guest the pinjockey

So someone trying higher risk moves to entertain the audience does not have a passion for the business but someone whos offense consist of the least risky offense ever (knees, punches, and a pedigree where the opponent is at risk) has a passion for the business. And I am tired of hearing about all this shit that noone loves this business more than HHH. FUCK THAT. Who the fuck does HHH think he is to say that other people don't love the business more than him? Did he wrestle with a broken neck (Austin)? NO Did he break his collarbone trying to learn (LEARN as in make himself better something that shows *gasp* passion) a shooting star press (Jericho)? NO What did HHH do rehab from an injury WOW noone in the business has ever done that. HHH may love the business but to say he loves it more than anyone else shows he is an arrogant piece of shit.

Guest Just call me Dan

Here is what it looks like.

-This guy is very pro Clique.

-Talks about HHH holding down, etc. in a GOOD way.

-Gets pissed because all eh sees on this board is HHH flaming and talking about him holding down wrestlers.

So he, in turn, makes threads that deliberately ask for that kind of posting.

Here is what it looks like (summed up)

Jackass.

Guest jimmy no nose
Don't let Jericho see this- It may make him cry

Well at least there was one funny part of this thread.

Guest godthedog

i like jericho, but he's the chris webber of wrestling. he's always fallen just short of true greatness, and he probably always will. his expectations for himself are too low, and he seems too satisfied with how he's already doing to go the extra mile and etch his place in wrestling history. he always complains about not getting enough respect or attention, whether it be subtlely or overtly (he was pissed off that people don't remember the tlc 3 match, he thought more people should've voted 'jericho v. rock' at no mercy MOTY, he thought king of the ring was a ****1/2 MOTYC...), and i for one wish he would shut the fuck up. he's never had a ***** match, and unless he changes his attitude or goes through a bret hart-like early 30's transformation, he's never going to have one.

Guest godthedog
Did he break his collarbone trying to learn (LEARN as in make himself better something that shows *gasp* passion) a shooting star press (Jericho)? NO

didn't he break his arm doing that? i remember reading some story that he was doing an indy show somewhere and fooling around in the ring, he told the promoter he was going to try a shooting star press. the promoter said "okay, just don't break anything" and he broke his arm trying it.

Guest the pinjockey

I just vaguely remember Lance Storm making a comment one time that he broke something when someone asked him if Brock should do his shooting star. It may have been his arm I was not 100% certain.

Anyway it makes my point better. He injured an entire limb like HHH did and he did it trying something new and innovative and not just stepping wrong by accident.

Guest Diesel

Excuse me, didn't Jericho flame you guys a few weeks ago about the crap you guys have been saying about the product?

Guest jimmy no nose
Excuse me, didn't Jericho flame you guys a few weeks ago about the crap you guys have been saying about the product?

That doesn't mean that they can't like him.

Guest Diesel
He's actually trying to get on our good side but it backfired.

I'm not trying to get on your good side, I was trying to make a vaild point. And that was the best you could of come up with as an counter statement. Shame on you.

Guest Prince Paul

Jericho is worlds better than HHH. Give HHH the belt. He may beat Nash as lowest drawing champion EVER right now.

This fuck is just trying to stir the pot. He's probably someone who was banned recently.

Guest Diesel

In 1983 business was not good for the WWWF champ. The champ was Bob Backland, he was not doing good business has champion and probably the lowest drawing champion in history. When Nash was champ at least house show business was good, meanwhile went Backland was champ, he could not even sell out MSG.

Guest TheSmarkzone

Nash was the lowest-drawing champion in history. Not Backlund.

Guest M Nyland

and Jericho's commentary was a work...because he is supposed to be a HEEL and all the net guys actually cheer for him instead of boo him.

Jericho is not like his character...his commentary sounded like his character...

It was a work and he was probably happy when he did it because he knew he had the best match of the night at KOTR...

You are SEVERELY Pro-Kliq...SEVERELY......I think it's a mental disorder in some states...

Not even marks are as pro-Kliq as you...go watch "Back In Black" and yap about how much you wished the nWo wasn't dead or watch "The Game" and whine that Flair and Steamboat shouldn't be on the DVD because HHH is that much better...

All you have done with each of your posts is piss of the SmartMark forum regs (95% of them anyway) to the point of which you should just go be HHH's gardener or something and get away from here....

and hey...maybe if you are HHH's gardener you can be the one that Nash assfucks on a daily basis and leave HHH's ass for Steph...

...my flaming is over...