TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest EdBootyManTheDiscipleLeslie

nWo vs DX -- Dream Feud

It's finally possible. The feud everyone has been waiting

for ever since late 1997: DX vs the NWO! They need to

rehire Road Dogg in a hurry and pair him back up with Billy

Gunn. HHH and X-PAC could go back to their DX ways, plus Michaels if he's finally ready to return. This would rule! Imagine a Shawn Michaels/Hulk Hogan dueling interview

segment like the Rock/Hogan segment on RAW. And don't

don't forget Hall vs Michaels ladder match part III!

Heh, if DX isn't reformed, they should put HHH and X-Pac in the nWo.

HHH is a much better heel than face and Waltman fits in perfectly. Plus

I think the nWo needs to turn on McMahon at some point in order to make

them a more credible rogue clique and to get the McMahons out of the

storyline.

Guest WWF4Life

I think the nWo versus DX would be fantastic!!!! I'd definitely be watching every week. =)

Guest Mikey2Dope

I don't wanna see that at all. The one thing that killed the original nWo angle was nWo black and white vs nWo wolfpac. The last thing we need is warring factions. The nWo vs the entire WWF is way more interesting. I also don't think there's a chance in hell of seeing Hall/Michaels Ladder Match #3. Shawn Michaels will be hard pressed to take major bumps, if any at all, and a Ladder Match without major bumps wouldn't have the fans captivated due to the stuff we've come to expect beacuse of the TLC matches.

Guest oldschoolwrestling
Heh, if DX isn't reformed, they should put HHH and X-Pac in the nWo.

HHH is a much better heel than face and Waltman fits in perfectly. Plus

I think the nWo needs to turn on McMahon at some point in order to make

them a more credible rogue clique and to get the McMahons out of the

storyline.

The last thing they need to do is put people in the NWO that were not part of the original NWO.  That makes it really lame.  Like Test joining the Alliance.  Xpac is fine, if you call him Syxx, but HHH makes no sense.

Guest Dangerous A

The best scenario of this post would be for the nWo to kick out Hogan, Hall and Nash reunite with HHH and HBK to reform the Kliq as a heel faction. That is something I would like to see. (I know it won't happen though)

Guest buffybeast

Ugh, hell no.  I don't even want Hogan's old ass on my screen.  I don't want to see any kind of DX/NWO feud.  This is not 1997.

Guest oldschoolwrestling

The Kliq would never work because only the internet community remembers them and what they signify.  I'm sure their are a lot of marks that don't even remember the NWO or DX.

Guest areacode212

God, no. The DX reunion from a couple of years ago sucked ass. The only time DX was ever cool was when it was just Shawn/Hunter/Chyna. After that point, it was just a weak imitation of the nWo.

And no, bringing back Shawn (isn't he both crippled and busy being a father?) and Chyna wouldn't make it cool again, either.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

DX is dead.  Road Dogg's on crack, X-Pac's not cool anymore, Chyna's gone, Shawn Michaels can't wrestle, Billy Gunn is Billy Gunn, and HHH is above being in a stable.

Even if there were new members, or even just HHH and Michaels, it would suck.  Reincarnations always suck.  Remember the old Wrestlecrap quote.  "If it has a NEW in front of it, it probably sucks."

Guest NoCalMike

I doubt Triple H's "that damn good" ego would allow him to become "just part of the group" he probobaly thinks he is too good for that anways.  Har Har.....I wouldn't mind see HBK/Triple H/X-pac feud with the nWo, but it would be hard for them not to all laugh during their warring promos.

Guest Army Eye

I'm with Mikey.  Faction vs. faction generally sucks real bad.  And DX is dead in the water.. there have already been three DXes in the WWF in a span of about 3 years.  Overkill.

Guest Tony149

I hope nobody says they want to see D.O.A. vs. the nWo vs. N.O.D. vs. The Truth Commission vs. The Union in a "gang rulez" match. :)

How about the Oddities vs nWo? We had Hogan vs Earthquake and Hogan

vs. Golga would be a refreshing variation.

Guest Your God

HHH joining the nWo wouldn't be that bad of an idea.  It's well known that Nash and Hall are his buddies.  He also might want to join out for spite of the WWF, stating that the fans turned on him or some heel malarky like that.  X-Pac the same.  However, if someone as The Rock or Austin joined, that would make as much sense as Angle winning the both the WCW World and US Titles for a week...