TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zack Malibu

Sanders is gone!

Guest Zack Malibu

All right people, since it's bound to piss many of you off, I figured I'd be nice and make the One and Only We're Mad That Mike Sanders Got Fired Thread (or short title Screw You, WWE). So, if you're mad about it, even if you're glad about it...make like the Human Torch and flame on, just do it here.

Guest TheDames7

Ok, WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY THINKING!?

Seriously, Sanders was one of the top mic workers towards the end of WCW's days and he generated a lot of heat towards him! With friends like Flair and Nash, it almost seemed like a lock that he'd be coming in soon.

I swear, I'm so pissed right now I don't even know what else to say, but all I'm saying is that if WWE doesn't resign him IMMEDIATELY, NWA should make this guy the star he truly is, god dammit.

Dames

Guest Prince Paul

Hopefully NWA will pick him up, at least they'll probably use him correctly. I really didn't see THIS coming...I mean, not Sanders anyway.

In the words of Farooq:

"DAMN!" :angry:

Guest AM The Kid

Mike Sanders is probably one of the best all around people in the wrestling biz. He can wrestle, talk, manage and book. I don't understand why the WWF drops such great talent but keeps old horses like Bradshaw and the Godfather around.

Guest Prince Paul
I don't understand why the WWF drops such great talent but keeps old horses like Bradshaw and the Godfather around.

You mean HOSSES, not horses, BAH GAWD!!!!

Guest Anglesault

So they kept P'Haire and Hohnny the Bull and fired MIKE SANDERS? Christ.

Guest Shaved Bear

wow, I think WWE wants NWA to strive with oppurtunities like this

Guest Prince Paul

Tell me about it. That's some REAL good decision making there. /sarcasm

Guest Zack Malibu

I don't mind O'Haire at all. But I don't see why someone like Nova gets kept when Sanders gets the can.

Guest hhh6294

OH COME ON!!!!

Is Vince crazy or what?

I loved to hate Sanders back in the good 'ol WCW days... but yet Vince decides to can him...

I swear... WCW guys get liked in the business, Vince immediately cans them, and pushes the loser ones as high as they can go, even though they blow more ass than Hurricane Andrew... (ANDREW... not Helms. he 0\/\//\/z j00)

Of course, I'm not talking about the big name ones that ARE of course good... IE- Booker, Benoit, Jericho, etc.

Guest FeArHaVoC
I swear... WCW guys get liked in the business, Vince immediately cans them, and pushes the loser ones as high as they can go, even though they blow more ass than Hurricane Andrew... (ANDREW... not Helms. he 0\/\//\/z j00)

Oh, I thought you meant Test. :huh:

I think oldschoolwrestling said this in an other tread, I hope Sanders goes to NWA:TNA this week and shoots all over the fuckin' WWE!

With all the other crap their trying to Train (Jackie, Linda, etc) why the Hell would they cut Sanders?

I never thought Sanders was the greatest Wrestler but the guy had better mic skills and more charisma then most guys in this business, past and present!

Guest alfdogg

So, umm...

Albet, BossMan, Big Show, Billy Gunn, APA, Godfather, Horace Hogan, Nash, Henry, Rikishi, Test, and X-Pac have jobs...

but not Mike Sanders.

Yeah.

Guest M Nyland

Urge to KILL.....rising...

Urge to NOT WATCH....made me tear my quad

Guest Prince Paul
just a random thought...are Jackie and Linda in OVW yet?

I don't think I heard anything like that yet, of course I haven't read the Hoss, I mean Ross Report this week yet.

Guest y2jailbait

Seriously, what the fuck are they thinking????? Do they just want the NWA to have a speck of chance? They opening door after door for them and sooner or later, WWE is going to be WCW. Out of business. Theyve made bullshit moves in the past 6 months and this is one of the most ridiculous moves ive seen. Mike Sanders couldve been the next Ric Flair, he was just that good. Now, he has to prove himself again. Thats such bullshit! Fuck the WWE!

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I think we'll see Sanders in NWA TNA soon.

Russo must be salivating at the chance to get a guy like him...Jerry Jarrett too.

He's everything that a start up promotion would look for in an upper card heel.

I could see EZ Money going their just as easily...

but Sanders...he could be huge for them.

Guest Sandman9000

Hey, where is Cubano's response? He didn't go on a killing spree, did he?

Guest EI Cubano

Close to a killing spree man :) The decision to let Sanders go, as well as Waterman and Jett, has really fucked up my opinion of the WWE, especially considering the fact that they informed two of the three wrestlers that they just wasted two years of their lives VIA EMAIL. Basically all of my thougts can be found here as rewriting them would just make me pissy again. A big fuck you in closing to World Wrestling Entertainment, they don't know what the fuck the are missing.

Guest Shaved Bear

do you think this was done for the wrestlers sake maybe, so they can perform somewhere else?

Guest NazMistry

I saw very little of Mike Sanders in the closing days of WCW, but from what I saw, he looked good.

I guess I'll never know exactly how good.

Guest Sandman9000

E-FUCKING MAIL! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

What, Fed-Ex not good enough for them? Or are the E really that desperate in cutting costs?

Guest Zack Malibu

WWE. We Will E-Mail terminations.

Goddammit, I really, really hope that the NWA picks these guys up and gives Vince some of his own medicine.

Guest papacita

Ok, I have absolutely no clue who Mike Sanders is, but I can't see the logic in cutting him while keeping Jackie Gayda on the roster...especially if he's as good as everyone says he is,