TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest I Hate Radio Shack

My First Post

Guest I Hate Radio Shack

This is my first post in this forum so try to keep the flames to yourself at least until I'm at post 20 or so.

Anyway, I REALLY enjoy NWA-TNA...I pay for it about every other week now because I'm cheap but I still want to support the product. I'm concerned about the 15,000 buyrate ... Jay Bower pointed out that if this continues the promotion is dead in a few months.

What do you think will happen with TNA? I don't know if any network is too happy with how wrestling's popularity has gone in the shitter. Along with Russo-TV (foul language, nudity) - I think them getting a deal is over with. And since they aren't selling out arenas - where are they making their revenue from?

As much as I hate to say it - this great promotion better enjoy it's little internet buzz now, because it will be dead very VERY soon - and fuck josh grut's fat ass for being right.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

I'd say that the future does look grim...which is awful, because this is fantastic stuff.

The Jarretts aren't exactly poor, so they can keep this going for a while, but they're going to need a TV deal soon.

I actually think that the best thing for them right now would be a grassroots movement of supporters trying everything in their power to get them some recognition. It's gonna be difficult for them to last to the end of the year, though, if the buyrates are very low.