TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest alfdogg

Best feud...the SmartMarks Version~!

39 members have voted

1. 1. Best feud...the SmartMarks Version~!

• Anglesault vs Treble Charged
    • GenerationNever vs RobJohnstone
    • Zacalex vs AlwaysPissedOff
    • fk teale vs Frank Zappa Mask
    • pinnacleofallthingsmanly vs Scott Keith's Biggest Fan
    • Other (post it please)

Guest evenflowDDT
i never check out the current events, so can someone fill me in on what goes on

Zappa is a hippy and Teale doesn't like hippies so Teale tears him several new assholes. Teale gets fans because of this.

I wouldn't really call it a feud, unless you're talking like a Jericho/Cena "feud".

Also, what would the URLs be for the old sites so I could see if they're on archive.org later?

Guest GenerationNever
I want to request you take my name off your poll, I do not feud with RISK.  I am superior to him and when I point out his faults, it's just that, pointing out his faults.  Not Feuding.

--Rob

laugh2.gif

God, you are funny. Tell me Robbie, if you're so "superior" than how come you can't spell worth a shit? Why do you come into threads just to troll against me? BTW, try to accept reality, just because YOU don't like something doesn't mean it's bad. You don't decide what's right and wrong, nor should you.

*Sigh* It's getting harder and harder to use logic on you when all you do is mindlessly flame.

Guest M Nyland

my god...that Teale/FZM thread....OWNZ

I read through that thread once back when it started and was in awe of that...

classic stuff

Guest The Man in Blak

Actually, upon further review, I would change my vote if I could. Not because FK Teale doesn't deserve it...but because there is a better feud:

Smart Marks v. WDI

Guest RobJohnstone
I want to request you take my name off your poll, I do not feud with RISK.  I am superior to him and when I point out his faults, it's just that, pointing out his faults.  Not Feuding.

--Rob

laugh2.gif

God, you are funny. Tell me Robbie, if you're so "superior" than how come you can't spell worth a shit? Why do you come into threads just to troll against me? BTW, try to accept reality, just because YOU don't like something doesn't mean it's bad. You don't decide what's right and wrong, nor should you.

*Sigh* It's getting harder and harder to use logic on you when all you do is mindlessly flame.

ok, what does spelling have to do with anything first off? Just because I do not edit my posts to please you, does it mean I am dumb. So when anyone does not spell a word correctly he is automatically fucked? Great logic, that's why you suck. Also not everything I say is right, but when I point out that you said some stupid shit, it's most likely stupid shit. You are the troll and you can't even realize it.

Also alfdogg, why do you keep following RISK's posts imitating or mocking what he said? Just wondering

--Rob

Guest GenerationNever

Rob, once again, YOU DON'T FUCKING DECIDE WHAT'S STUPID AND NOT STUPID. You contribute NOTHING to the forum. You DON'T decide who sucks and who doesn't. You FLAME, you DON'T use logic. All you do is attempt to flame me when you reply to me. You use no logic, you just want a damn name calling name.

This is why you're the troll.

Guest RobJohnstone
Rob, once again, YOU DON'T FUCKING DECIDE WHAT'S STUPID AND NOT STUPID. You contribute NOTHING to the forum. You DON'T decide who sucks and who doesn't. You FLAME, you DON'T use logic. All you do is attempt to flame me when you reply to me. You use no logic, you just want a damn name calling name.

This is why you're the troll.

Your right, I am a troll, I don't contribute, and you are the smarkiest of the smarks. ::Rob hands RISK a medal:: Great job jerky.

--Rob

Guest Some Guy

Teale vs. Zappa was a feud in the sense that HHH/Jericho was, with FK playing the roel of the Game. FZM got squashed.

But I'll go with AS vs. TC becasue it occasionally makes me laugh.

Guest LesnarLunatic

"ok, what does spelling have to do with anything first off?"

If you can't spell, then you look like a dumbass. That's one thing.

"Just because I do not edit my posts to please you, does it mean I am dumb."

No, because you don't look through your posts to check for spelling mistakes means that you are dumb.

"So when anyone does not spell a word correctly he is automatically fucked?"

No.. but, you have a tradition of doing that.

"Great logic, that's why you suck."

It'd be better if it was his logic.

"Also not everything I say is right, but when I point out that you said some stupid shit, it's most likely stupid shit."

Or, you're just being an idiot and you're wrong. That's the more likely conclusion.

"You are the troll and you can't even realize it."

Pot.. meet kettle.

Guest RobJohnstone

thanks lesnar, I appreaciate you butting in when you were not invited.

I have no problems with you, yet you shit on me at the drop of a hat. I guess you are part of their kliq

--Rob

Guest GenerationNever

You're NEVER invited Rob. Hell, you'll insult anyone who doesn't support you or simply ignore them. This isn't ending until I make you go away forever. You've pushed me too fucking far and you won't enjoy what happens.

Guest LesnarLunatic

*makes the 'kliq' hand signal of doom*

nah.. it's not a kliq thing, it's a 'me knowing that you're an idiot tossing stones in a glass house' thing.

Guest RobJohnstone
You're NEVER invited Rob. Hell, you'll insult anyone who doesn't support you or simply ignore them. This isn't ending until I make you go away forever. You've pushed me too fucking far and you won't enjoy what happens.

hahahahahahahah, man your fucking pathetic. I hope you don't edit this post, that is classic. Your pathetic, and BTW, the only way I will get banned, is if I break the rules which I don't do. Your half ass attempts of ass kissing to the mods will get you nowhere fast. BEST POST EVER

--Rob

Guest LesnarLunatic

"I hope you don't edit this post"

If he did, then you'd be able to see it.

Ya figure that out?

Guest Incandenza

This Never/Stone feud isn't much of one. A good internet-based feud is an equally matched battle of wits, but Robby S. is such a clueless moron that it renders his flame war with Gen. Never sad.

Guest Austin3164life

A feud that is extremely large and covers almost the entire wrestling forums is obviously the HHHaters vs. HHHaters Haters/ Other Smarks. As some people might've commented, this feud has been going on since the "Apocalypse" of January 7th, 2002, so I consider that the "Best" and probably the most long-lasting forum feud I've seen so far. That is all.