TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Coffin Surfer

Trouble with the Boards?

Guest Coffin Surfer

Ever since yesterday I have been having difficulty getting on the boards. I go through my usual favoriates link only to get an error message and a log in screen. I log in with the correct password and username only for it to take me right back to the error message and log in screen. I log in again and again, only for it to take me right back to the same error message and log in screen.

I than tried to go through the regular website to get to the boards. Same result. I tried my old history links, same result. Some history links worked, but as soon as I clicked on a thread it would take me right back to the error screen.

Since yesterday I've had to get on the board through old temporary internet files. If I go through there, it seems to work. But I don't know how long this will last. I've sent two emails to the forum administer but I haven't got any replies. So I'am baffled.

So If I disapper for a while, y'all know why. This isn't the first time this has happened to me. Perhaps some of our regs that disapperaed without a trace had this problem, and just wasn't as rescourceful or determined as I was to get back on the boards.

IAM PISSED. :angry:

Guest Ironman

Strangler had some problem like this a while back. Just delete your cookies and it should be fine.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

What's happened is something that happened to me a long time ago.

If you go up to the heading "Tools" or whatever, and go to options, there will be two options on "Internet Security" and "Internet Privacy" which decides which cookies you recieve and which you don't...fiddle with those [i believe you need to make it less secure, and less private....but no one's gonna hack into your computer unless it's the least possible in each. Just fiddle around with those and test stuff, and you should eventually be abcle to get in.

If not...

-Taylor "You're Screwed" Thompson

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

Its happening to me too. I cant get on the board on AOL, but I can on IE. How odd....

ITS A CONSPIRACY!

Guest HVilleThugg

Someone else had this problem the other day as well. If you're trying to get on with AOL's shitty browswer, stop. Use something else. Burn all AOL CDs. Blow up your computer. Torch your home and your place of business. And then maybe you'll have rid yourself of that horrible disease!

Da "AOL Hater" H

Guest -Cutthroat-

Fucking AOL, I used to have AOL and my comp got so fucked up by it. Now I use Cox. But I had that problem once, but it only happed one time.

Guest Coffin Surfer

Yes, I've only had these problems when using AOL as well. I've been using my friend's old computer the past week, since my Computer broke yet again. Hopefully I can tough it out, until my computer gets back from the shop.

I figured using a different computer(with a different service like AOL) might have something to do with it, but I wasn't really sure. Since others have had this problem with AOL, I guess that's whats doing it. Thanks for the replies.