TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ironman

Crimson Comments

Guest crusen86

Grr. DON'T POST COMMENTS THREAD UNLESS YOU FUCKING COMMENT! Yes. I might start posting these again.

Just edited in John Cougar's dark match. Yup, a guy with a rather similar name to John Kruger. Anyway, looks good.

Good show all around people - sWo kicking ass, excellent main event for the next show coming up, and pretty good attendence.

Keep it up.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

I should like.....start sending my matches in on time

Good Job Kami

Guest Renegade

Fuckin'ell. You think there would be more comments. And i mean actual comments on the matches.

Show promos: Read them people, they tell a great story.

Iron's promo: It was alright, now dont kill me.

Dark match: I liked that very much, i expect bright things for Krug- uh i mean Couger.

Kazie (heh heh, thats slang for toilet you know!) vs Spike: Kazie wrote a good match, perhaps too much commentary and not enough detail but otherwise i enjoyed it.

MVS vs T-Bone: Solid match, nuff said.

Silent vs Sky: LOL! "Kingy". I still think a hiku would have worked though.

Thor vs Fugue: Ok, Thor has gotten scaringly good, has he been cut and pasting and archive of unused matches or something? ;) j/k. Second best match on the card.

Main evnet: Read the promo's throughout the show to get the feel then EVERYBODY read this match, it just kicks ass on so many levels. From start to finish it flows with ease. The ending just ownz, not only the idea of the ending, but the way its written combined with the aftermath. READ THIS MATCH!

Guest Kibagami

Nice dark match from Cougar. Disturbing gimmick and outside pinfalls aside, he'll make a nice addition to a thinning JL. On a related note, C.I.A. will be distributing free cookies to anyone who recruits a n00b for the JL in the next week or two.

Great promo from Renegade, set up his role in the ME very nicely.

Kamikaze's match was solid for what it was, though I think his pacing could use a little bit of work.

I am assuming that was a Fugue promo? Wierd. Cool, but...wierd.

Van Siclen wrote a very solid match. I like the comedy spots...they come off a lot better against T-Bone than they do in the chat.

I'm glad people enjoyed my match so much. My apologies to the Suicide King for the irreparable damage to his character.

Thor...wrote...a good match? Um, cool. The new guys really DO get better. Wierd. I was getting used to T-Bone and Cutthroat.

I can't say enough good things about the main event. I like the way they handled the draw, and the interplay between the sWo and Renegade on the outside was done beautifully. Everything really flowed together, which you don't often see in cage matches that don't involve Fallout.

Rock-solid card from top to bottom. Really a great effort from everybody considering the limited roster we're working with right now. Keep it up come Metal, people.

S.

Guest BigPoppaSatan
Nice dark match from Cougar. Disturbing gimmick and outside pinfalls aside...

Yeah, I had second thoughts about my alias =/ it was from some obscure movie and the name sounded good... at first. Notice it's edited out, I'm not using it.

I knew the outside pinfall was wrong, but technically it was only a screening match.

And it's Johnny Cougar, not John. No big deal though.

Guest Tod deKindes

You should put "A little ditty about Jack and Diane" in your sig.

Guest kelloggs

The Franchisable long winded comments of serious bitchdom

People this was one of the best two shows back to back in my tenure here and the comments are way down. Every active JLer should post something even if its just "shut up Mak". While PromoWars are getting shit loads of comments in the WF we're putting out bangin' shows and getting no big response. Even a few WFers would be nice as the people that could busted there balls to get this done. Comment bitches ;)

Darkmatch

This was a very nice touch. I've never seen this done but it was damn cool. It was a slapstick match that got laughs from me. I look forward to your next match.

PROMO

Renegade!!

I'm not gonna lie here. Everyone involved in this promo should be proud because we worked hard as hell on it. Gade really had a plan and it went down to perfection.

Congrats on being bumped and now that you have been...job the title. I told you it would happen didn't I. Am I a swammie or what.

PROMO

sWo backstage

Hehe...Silent this was my little addition to the angle. Fugue my main sWo man edited it and added stuff, at least I believe he did. It was rather odd but CIA turned our locker room into a Tim Horton's for gods sake. It had to be that way and I think it showed more of the Kliq side and backstage attitudes of the sWo. Mike the jokester, Fugue is super serious but will nail the one liner, Y2K and Mak as the calm group vets.

Oh yeah my bad Crusen I didn't know that his edited one would do that. It must have been a translation error. Sorry

Singles Match - #1 Contendership to the SJL Television Title

“Hollywood” Spike Jenkins vs. Kamikaze

Kami picks up the win in a nice match but it looks like Holly-WOOD got the match in late. Damnit what did I tell you about PMing the marking. But in all seriousness it was solid for the opener and when you get more words it should flow better. I agree that the pacing was off. I'd be happy to break down either of your matches. That is Spike's or Kami's. Just PM them and it shall be done. Here to help am I.

No-DQ Singles Match

T-Bone vs. Mike Van Siclen

It's a shame T-bone had to default as Mike wrote a really good match. I would have liked to see which would've won but I think you were finally ready to come back and run with the ball. I loved your plug of me and the sWo/New Sound after match. Am I a dominating monster heel yet? It has brought up an idea in the Franchise noggin that Flexxx will love if certain things come to pass soon.

Promo

Thor

He set it up and knocked it down later in the show. I must admit that this was the best showing that Thor put together promo wise and match wise. Getting pissed must do that for ya, eh Taft. Solid, solid build for the match-up.

Singles Match

Silent vs. Sydney Sky

Silent is just Silent. Promos on the board and matches with Suicide King being embarassed. I would comment on it more but you're being bumped and that really says it all.

Singles Match - #1 Contendership to the SJL European Title

Fugue vs. Thor

I always knew Thor could pull out an actual great match. His matches so far while good lacked that little thing to put it into the next catagory. This did it and it must have been because of the sWo suckaaaaaa! :lol: Taft you pulled this one out of your ass and Fugue I want you to post your match on the board or PM it.

Promo

After match Thor/sWo

I swear that this was a great idea. And of course all great ideas must come from TNT and Z. They even thought of the same thing so I was like it must be golden. But TNT gave me a better description so he got the plugs in the main event. Hmmm...I bet people may be surprised next show hopefully. But don't jump to conclusions peeps.

MAIN EVENT

Steel Cage Match

“The Franchise” Mak Francis vs. C.I.A.

Drew is the man. I swear it upon all that is holy and I have to go against him in the Cage again~! I won't ramble on about our match but we were nervous if it would live up to the hype. Stroke our egos and comment.

So ends a great show and the next will be great again if people put out the effort. And even in a lull the JL is churning out quality shows.

M. "the educated mark" Francis

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Yeah, you still get the old rankings for now. I'll be debuting a new system around the first of the month.

Rankings Top Ten

#1. Renegade - SJL World Champion (63)

#2. Sydney Sky (45)

#3. Venom (42)

#4. "Insane Luchadore" Andrew Rickmen (32)

#5. "The Franchise" Mak Francis (30)

#6. Flunkmasta Flexxx (27)

#7. Poisyn (24)

#8. Silent (17)

#9. (tie) T-Bone - SJL European Champion (13)

#9. (tie) Thor - SJL Television Champion (13)

Sign in to follow this