TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MrRant

An Idea

Guest MrRant

One way to get perhaps a drop on the WWE would be if they could get a TV slot... be it once a week or even every two weeks... is to have there monthly PPV STILL be $10 bucks. At least until they can develop a following. If people like the product on TV they probably won't find $10 a month to be bad to spend at all and would consider it less than they would making a $35-40 dollar purchase for the WWE PPVs.

Guest goodhelmet

i agree that if they get a weekly tv time slot then a reduced price ppv would be wise. i would even pay $15 per monthly ppv until they are producing solid results. anything more than $15 would be a major turn-off.

Guest jimmy no nose

That is a pretty good idea and I'm sure their buys would be fairly good if they can promote it well during their other TV show and make sure they let everyone know it'll be $10 or $15 or whatever just so that everyone knows they won't have to pay big money to see this new promotion that they've only seen once or twice.

Guest oldschoolwrestling

Jerry Jarrett said in a recent interview that he is considering tv and looking into options, as buyrates don't appear to be what they need to make it. He also said they will be moving towards a WWE product, which isn't good news.

Guest dreamer420

god I hope they can find a decent tv deal then. hopefully with the ppv's they have all ready put on they will be able to show them to potential networks and hopefully get a deal secured and forget this weekly pay per view things because I don't think that the jarrett's are getting buyrates needed.

Guest Tony149

The old In Your House deal. $14.95 is a good price for a PPV. Especially if the wrestling is good.

One thing Jerry has going for him is all the positive reviews his PPVs have gotten over the last month.

I belive that could help get a TV deal as Executives will have the chance to see a show, which has four pilots made, if you think about it -- without going into blind i.e. not knowing what the product looks like.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I agree with the first post.

I think they could find 50,000 people to order it a weak easily...

But at this point...I'm not sure 50,000 people even know about the product.

If they had a TV show and it caught on...they could point out that you get 5 more hours of ppv with TNA than with the WWE...for only 5 more dollars a month.

But they HAVE to get their product seen somehow.