TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JangoFett4Hire

Would You?

Guest JangoFett4Hire

hmmm, it worked for me, maybe try cutting and pasting? Sorry...

Guest Incandenza

It's not a very good picture (too shadowy), but the one on the right looks shaggable.

Guest Incandenza
Just the SP one in my sig. You're not seeing ANY pics of me.

I think you're missing the point...or am I missing the point?

Guest Incandenza
Post a pic, tell us if you "would" :)

Nowhere does it say post a pic of yourself. Plus, putting would in quotes like that, followed by the emoticon, implies something. At first I assumed "would" meant "screw," but who knows at this point.

You're missing the point dufus.

Um, yeah.

Guest AM The Kid

See, Cutthroat understands.

I think she means post a pic of yourself, or tell us if you would if you can't due to not having a scanner or cam.

Guest LooseCannon

No. Incandenza is right. That's why "would" is in quotation marks. I read it the way you did at first too, though.

Guest Incandenza
I think she means post a pic of yourself, or tell us if you would if you can't due to not having a scanner or cam.

By that logic, then JangoFett4Hire has stated that she would do herself:

i would too, i like the yellow tube top girl's belly

EDIT: Well, I'd say this thread is a rousing success.

Guest AM The Kid

Well, then...this is dumb.

And if JangoFett4Hire is in one of those pics and wants to know if we'd do her...thats just sad.

Guest Incandenza

Well, Jango, if that is in fact you in that picture, then yes, I would have sex with you. If you ever find yourself in northeastern Florida, give me a call.

Guest dreamer420

i would post a pic if the had the means to do so. the south park one does look remarkably like me though.

Guest crandamaniac

If you're asking if I'd do one (or both) of the girls in that pic, then yes, yes i would.

If you're asking if I'd post a pic of me, then no, no I wouldn't

Guest LooseCannon

The question is: would you put your penis inside of either of the two photographed young ladies, or any of the other young ladies (or gentlemen I dunno) whose photographs may be posted in the future?

Guest Incandenza

You know, I'd bone either of those two girls, but the tube top chick is exposing more flesh, so that's why she's been getting the preferential treatment from yours truly.

Guest JangoFett4Hire

First off, I'm a male. A heteromale to boot. By saying "Would you" I am asking if you "would" have sexual intercourse with the females in the photo i have posted (or link as the case may be). Not exactly rocket science here guys, I understand how it could be a little confusing, but not to the point where people are torn on whether or not to have sex with South Park characters. SO this is how it goes. Someone posts a pic of a female. Then someone else says "Ya, I'd fuck her" OR "No, not with your dick and someone else pushing" See? For fun.

Guest Incandenza
First off, I'm a male. A heteromale to boot. By saying "Would you" I am asking if you "would" have sexual intercourse with the females in the photo i have posted (or link as the case may be). Not exactly rocket science here guys, I understand how it could be a little confusing, but not to the point where people are torn on whether or not to have sex with South Park characters. SO this is how it goes. Someone posts a pic of a female. Then someone else says "Ya, I'd fuck her" OR "No, not with your dick and someone else pushing" See? For fun.

That's what I thought! Plus, "JangoFett4Hire" didn't seem like a very girly name.

::does a little dance and sings::

I am so smart!/I am so smart!/S-M-R-T--I mean S-M-A-R-T!

Guest converge241

Id like to proclaim that this thread has gotten more fucked up than MCI-Worldcom

Guest Incandenza

::clicks link and looks at picture::

Ugh, why's she making that face?

::flips through photo album::

Oh. She can't help it.

I vote no.