TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Retro Rob

NWA TNA Saturday TV Show

Guest Retro Rob

Borash said that the NWA was hoping to syndicate it's Saturday TV show which airs in Nashville (?). I was just wondering, are there any matches on that show, or is it just PPV hype?

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I beleive it is a recap show of the Wednesday Night...and that they also air the dark matches from before the show.

The big plus would be that the show would do much better for awareness...but it wouldn't put X matches on free TV.

Guest Retro Rob

Ok, thanks. I understand about awareness, but I think the smartest thing to do would be tape maybe 1 or 2 exclusive TV matches on Wednesday with some of the more well-known name. That would probably be the best way to get people interested along with the recap from the that week's show.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

IF they could get it on TV everywhere...that should be something that they should consider.

I mean...I would watch just to see the dark matches...but it would probably help if they grabbed two guys and had a match after the ppv went off the air.

Just something like Elix Skipper vs. Low-Ki or anything would probably get people to watch more.

At the same time...they would have to be careful to make the show make people want to order the ppv show too.

You know...don't give away enough for people to get their TNA fix.

Either way...buyrates would increase IMO.

Guest J*ingus

Well, last week we had the Briscoes vs. the Lost Boys as a dark match, which ain't too bad.