TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Downhome

Upn annouces nwo debut date and nwo signings?

Guest Downhome

The following is from 1wrestling...

"WWOR-TV Channel 9 in New York/New Jersey, aired two pieces on wrestling during the evening news following Smackdown.  The channel often has a wrestling story in order to keep wrestling viewers tuned in for the news. Tonight, they had two stories.

They reported that the WWF confirmed to them that Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash and Scott Hall were all under contract to the WWF, and that they would be reforming the NWO.  The reporter alluded that we could see their return on the February 17th (No Way Out) Pay-per-view."

...make of this for what you will. It's rather odd that they would annouce such as this. Do you think it's of truth, or just speculation on their part?

Guest RicFlairGlory

well it IS true that they're coming back.

Why did they report it?  Probably because some reporters think they're really fucking cool.

Guest Kevin Sullivan Booked My Divorce

Wait, you aren't implying that the news would purposely bend or falsify information for the sole purpose of ratings ARE you?  That is just crazy!

Dont pay atention to those assholes....they once said some bullshit and always get there fact and date info wrong....trsut me I live in the NYC bro.

Guest JAMES900

I think the NWO will debut at No Way Out,  Or the raw/smackdown before but why would they throwmaway a debut as big as this on free tv when they could probley eak out a extra few thousand buy on ppv.

Guest MixxMaster
why would they throwmaway a debut as big as this on free tv when they could probley eak out a extra few thousand buy on ppv.

Well, if they ratings don't pop, and they haven't done a THING, yet, they might jump the gun (hope not, slow build is the only way to go).

Guest Midnight Express83

That story is true. I live in the New York area and last Thursday they did say that. Along with a story on Triple H and his comeback trail.