TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Slapnuts00

Forgotten Angles?

Guest Slapnuts00

I've ordered every week of NWA-TNA and have loved the shows. Tonight they gave kinda a rough explanation to the Harris/Storm beatdown mystery that it was the Hotshots. Fine, but there are a couple more angles that they've seemed to have ignored over the last couple weeks which I hope don't become like WCW's hummer angle.

-The whole situation with Jim Miller and Bill Behrens being tied up, with FU painted on them. I think it's implied that it's Jarret although it's never been addressed.

-The one I'm really curious about is the Alicia storyline where every week she'd take money from a different person. Ferrera claimed he'd "tell us later" but over the last 2 weeks they've seemed to have dropped this angle. I have no idea where they were going with it, but am curious to see an explenation, if they're gonna waste our time with it to begin with.

-And finally, not that I want to see Buff mind you, but what happened to that angle where Bagwell doesn 't want to be known as Buff anymore, and wants to just be Marcus? We haven't heard a thing from him since. Did he quit?

These are just a few things I was thinking of that I hope we get a conclusion to. Otherwise show was really good this week. I could hardly tell Russo was booking besides the whole K-Krush/The Truth angle which reeks of Russo's controversy.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

The Bagwell one IIRC was that he was going home.

So they could take forever and it isn't really a dropped angle.

Alicia...I dunno. The last 2 weeks they havent done it. Damn...I was curious about that one.

Same for the FU angle...only I wasn't that interested in it.

It would make sense for them to bring that up now that JJJ is suspended...because part of the reason is that they blame JJ for that.

Which pretty much means it wasn't him.

As soon as Russo got there he pretty much abandoned all of them.

Guest RedJed

Another deal I was curious about was what they have planned with Mortimer Plumtree. I hope he didn't get released over the week here with all of the cutbacks they did. If he didn't, I don't see why he hasn't even been mentioned in the last few weeks.

I know last week they had planned to axe the Johnsons gimmick with them taking off the masks and just being known as the Shane Twins, but I guess Russo got that changed.

I'm also curious like you about the Aleisha stuff. She is one of the only girls in the company along with Goldilocks that are worth showing off.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

"I hope he didn't get released over the week here with all of the cutbacks they did. "

They didn't release any people with the cutbacks...I'm pretty sure that most people are on a pay per show basis.

I read on the observer site that managers weren't going to be on the show this week...and they weren't.

Last time I saw Plumtree...was week 4 for commentary during the Styles/Lynn vs. Tempest/Slash match.

Guest Slapnuts00
Another deal I was curious about was what they have planned with Mortimer Plumtree. I hope he didn't get released over the week here with all of the cutbacks they did. If he didn't, I don't see why he hasn't even been mentioned in the last few weeks.

I know last week they had planned to axe the Johnsons gimmick with them taking off the masks and just being known as the Shane Twins, but I guess Russo got that changed.

I forgot all about that! Yeah, The Johnsons were supposed to be big shit, yet they've hardly appeared. They fight with Plumtree one week, and then we don't hear from them again. I guess it's the case of hiring a new booker in the middle of things.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

I read somewhere that Alicia was suppose to be trying to get the title off Shamrock, and leading up to the Jarrett vs. Shamrock match. But I dunno

Guest converge241

not that anyone cares, but the Johnsons got abandoned too. I mean shouldnt they at least come back as the Shane twins?

Im glad they are logically slowing down the Styles-Lynn feud.

i couldnt even guess where the alicia thing is going though considering shes getting money from everyone. i do know shes hot though, although not as hot as that Briana picture a post above