TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye

All this Canada America bullshit

jackasses.

flame each other on personal merits...don't start threads that only breed rhetoric and heat seeking.

you got a bone to pick, pick it with the person...not in a pretend attack against their country :rolleyes:

start your little cliques saying how much you worship whoever, start personalized flame thread for those you dont..........

Guest Syxx

Red hot, I dont know if u noticed but our faction was about pride, not hate, then we were verbally attacked by guess who, we are trying our best to ignore them, but they are following us around like little kids.

ignore them and they will go away.

Guest Angle-plex

Your faction WAS about pride until Bif put up the upside down American flag. That's when the fighting started.

He took it down though, so I don't mind your "faction" now.

Guest BifEverchad
Your faction WAS about pride until Bif put up the upside down American flag. That's when the fighting started.

He took it down though, so I don't mind your "faction" now.

That was a bullshit reason. You never said a thing about the flag prior to lickin Anglesault's ass when he began slingin' shit for no reason.

Guest Angle-plex
That was a bullshit reason. You never said a thing about the flag prior to lickin Anglesault's ass when he began slingin' shit for no reason.

Just because I agree with someone doesn't mean I'm licking his ass, and the flag was the only thing I considered "Anti-American" about your group.

Guest Austin3164life

Come on guys, we're arguing for nothing here. Both USA and Canada are respectable nations and each have their good and not so good qualities. It's always fun to have a flame war, but it's not 1997 and stable wars are lame.

Guest godthedog

that's kind of funny how this was a thread calling to end the AP/canada arguing, and it turned into AP and canada arguing.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

Goes to show you, both America and Canada are breeding grounds for the small-brained