TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest 4Life

How to work a mark like Angle-sex and Downwhore

Guest 4Life

It took them a while to get pissed off but:

And as far as my "source" goes. Downhome was an idiot for ever believing that crap How easy it is to work a mark like him. Those of you who actually participated in my little experiment should really take a good look at yourself and think: what the hell was I thinking. Adios WWE marks. I'm off to watch TNA.

Guest 4Life
So it was all a big SWERVE!

Vince Russo you are not

How to explain this: Those who just ignored the post, are smart. The ones who comented on that were just stupid. If you take time out of your day to be worked like that and three days later actually try and dig up a thread, then....

Yeah, you're a real Underground product :lol:

Guest DJ Jeff

This was all a big swerve. :o

OMG I was fooled. :o

All I have to say is that it's really easy to say that it was an experiment after you were wrong. I bet you really believed, along with some others, that Steiner was in the limo.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a fuckin' joke you are.

Guest Mattdotcom

So if you were spreading lies in the WWE Folder in order to start a flamewar with Angle-Plex and Downhome, why shouldn't you be banned or something?

Guest 4Life

That's 4 so far. Anyone else pissed off that on Monday Night they were waiting for Steiner to come out and all they got were some retarded Canadians.

Guest 4Life

Maybe it's because I started posting on this board on this board long before it was TheSmartMarks board. Plus, I respect the rules.

And probably because I thought no one was stupid enough to believe some shit like that.

Guest crandamaniac
Maybe it's because I started posting on this board on this board long before it was TheSmartMarks board. Plus, I respect the rules.

And probably because I thought no one was stupid enough to believe some shit like that.

Just looked at that thread again and pretty much nobody believed you to begin with

Guest 4Life
I cant wait till you get banned :)

Hm...... let's see. I am in a flaming folder..... so what does that make you? A redneck, indeeeeed.

Guest Kingpk

So have I, but I'm not posting idiotic things that no one believed in the first place and backpedaling when it backfires in a big way.

Oh, and work on your flaming technique, it's pathetic.

Guest LesnarLunatic

I think if he gets tossed, it will be because of the CE folder.. you should see 4Life, the armyman going to Kuwait bashing the Prez, which is a crime, I believe. He is the commander-in-chief

Guest 4Life

So have I, but I'm not posting idiotic things that no one believed in the first place and backpedaling when it backfires in a big way.

Oh, and work on your flaming technique, it's pathetic.

There is a technique for flaming? bhahwhahhahah Now that's retarded and more PATHETIC. Grow up boy :D

Guest 4Life
I think if he gets tossed, it will be because of the CE folder.. you should see 4Life, the armyman going to Kuwait bashing the Prez, which is a crime, I believe. He is the commander-in-chief

bhahahahha

Have you ever heard of The first amendment country boy?

Guest 4Life
He should get banned for being an idiot.

You should be put in a mental institution because of your signature.

Guest Angle-plex

Actually, look at your thread about Steiner. NO ONE believes you. You didn't work anyone. You just made yourself look like an immature little jackass who is trying to make a name for himself.

Guest Mattdotcom

There's no picture from Wheel of Fortune funny enough to illustrate how sad 4Life is, now...

Guest Kingpk
There is a technique for flaming? bhahwhahhahah Now that's retarded and more PATHETIC. Grow up boy :D

Mmm hmm, it's making someone look bad while you look good. You are doing the opposite.

Guest razazteca

have you heard of treason 4life?

if I misspelled the word treason then oh well.

maybe Steiner means blond in 4lifEbonics

Guest 4Life
There is a technique for flaming? bhahwhahhahah Now that's retarded and more PATHETIC. Grow up boy  :D

Mmm hmm, it's making someone look bad while you look good. You are doing the opposite.

What is this, a junior high? hahah

Guest Angle-plex
What is this, a junior high? hahah

If it was, you would feel right at home, wouldn't you?

Guest 4Life
have you heard of treason 4life?

if I misspelled the word treason then oh well.

maybe Steiner means blond in 4lifEbonics

Have you ever been in the Army boy? I didn't think so. You don't know what's going on behind the scenes. I fought in two wars bitch, and what did you do in your short little pathetic life?

I fight for the country, not GW. No matter how fucked up this country is, I still fight for it. You really need to pick up a book or something and get your facts straight. Only officers are not allowed to speak against GW. I'm not an officer.

Guest BionicRedneck

HAHA :lol:

I find this guy amusing.

Hes got no friends, clearly. He is a very lonely, sad individual. He atually thinks we care about his pathetic existance.

You will be banned little man, just like all the other cock jockeys (JeromeDrake, Diesel etc.) that came here purposely to piss people off, enjoy it while you can dickhead.

Guest 4Life
HAHA :lol:

I find this guy amusing.

Hes got no friends, clearly. He is a very lonely, sad individual. He atually thinks we care about his pathetic existance.

You will be banned little man, just like all the other cock jockeys (JeromeDrake, Diesel etc.) that came here purposely to piss people off, enjoy it while you can dickhead.

PHD in psychology huh? hahahhaha

Guest DrTom

The title of this thread should really be changed, to something like...

How to try and backslide out of something you said in the most stupid, unimaginative, and inelegant way imaginable, all while ineffectively mocking people who have justifiably called you on the carpet for being a dishonest cretin.

Damn, just admit you were wrong. We won't think less of you for it, mainly because that isn't possible. But we still won't think less of you for it.