TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest nikowwf

Cablevision to get NWA / TNA

Guest nikowwf

Hey!

Cablevision will be picking up NWA / TNA. I don't really have any more details but I just heard this.

Please list details if you have them. Now I can watch the show at my one house instead of visiting my friends.

NiKo

Guest Tony149

Here's some info from PWTorch.com

NEWS: New York's Cablevision to carry TNA events

By Jason Powell, Torch assistant editor

August 01, 2002 3:15 pm

The NWA-TNA website announced that TVN, the company that distributes pay-per-views to New York's Cablevision, has agreed to carry TNA events beginning in October. The website also notes that TNA representatives are still talking with TVN about possibly airing the shows as soon as September.

Guest DerangedHermit
October? sigh....

still its better than nothing....

NiKo

That's if they last to October. And I swear, Cablevision can be so annoying sometimes (the whole YES stuff)...

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

On top of that...They will also start running replays of the show to the people in the West Coast. Which I wish they would do everywhere...as people who use the net would be more likely to buy a replay they read good things about.

Also...Something was going on about airing in Canada soon...but I forgot what it was.

And there will be no show on September 11th out of respect for the 1 year anniversary of the attacks.

Surely...all this means that they will be out of business in two weeks. Right?

Guest NoCalMike

AT&T cable out here in California runs replays of the current week's show on Sunday Mornings...so we get 2 chances to see it~!

Guest nikowwf

Yes they will be out of business in 2 weeks. Its all part of the WWE's plan. They paid off Cablevision to postpone the show to October. They also paid the terrorists to knock down the towers on 9/11 knowing it will be a wednesday in the future and it would disrupt NWA / TNA's flow.

please note the sarcasm.

niko :wacko: