TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bob_barron

NWATNA in Toronto

Guest bob_barron

I'm moving to Toronto in 25 days to go to college and I'm just wondering how I can see NWATNA there. Currently I live in the land of Cablevision so I havent seen it yet so the bottom line is-

Is NWA available in Toronto and if so how?

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Do you know what cable provider they use?

They are in discussions with Canadian cable systems now...and have gotten some work done:

"NWA TNA officials confirmed today that they have reached a deal with TVN to start airing shows starting 10/2. Viewers Choice-Canada will be airing shows on 8/21 and 8/28. No other broadcasts are confirmed at this time for VC-Canada but they are negotiating for a full-time pick-up. "

credit observer.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Damn straight.

THOU SHALT NOT PASS!

Although...you have to admit...it would have been a little funny if you had moved away from Cablevision...who IS getting TNA soon...to another place that didn't get it.

Guest bob_barron

I think HHH heard I was gonna say a smart ass remark him tommorrow and decided to use his influence to get TNA in Cablevision just as I move.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I wouldn't put it past him.

You DO know that HHH got the European Title dropped so no one else could win the grand slam...right?

Alright...so I made that up...but I think he had his hand in it!

Guest bob_barron

He totally knew William Regal was so gonna win it back and become a worldwide superstar.

The smart-ass remark:

Hey HHH. You're matches with Jericho rule- You so have made him into a superstar and a worldwide main eventer.

OR-

Hey Game- next time you're in a production meeting can you get Regal a huge push?