TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CED Ordonez

The Four Corners of Hell Match

Guest CED Ordonez

Don't know why, but this has been brewing in my head for awhile. Let's see what you ppl think:

Four Corners of Hell Match

Setup: The ring ropes are replaced by barbed wire and boxing style pads are placed in front of the turnbuckles. Each pad is lined with a treat for the person who happens to get thrown into them.

Corner 1 - Shards of Glass

Corner 2 - Thumbtacks

Corner 3 - Barbed Wire and C-4 Explosives

Corner 4 - The Inferno Corner. Flame pyrotechnics criss crossing each other so when a person is thrown into it, the flames shoot out right at the poor soul.

Rules:

-Submissions, pinfalls, DQs and countouts will not be counted.

-To win, you must throw your opponent into all four corner. However, you don't have to hit each corner consecutively.

-Throwing yourself into a corner does not count against you.

-In the event two wrestlers hit corners simultaneously after being thrown and both throws would be considered a victory, both throws are waived and the match continues.

Guest Insanityman

It's cruel but cool... I have more sickening ideas too. We ought to find Payne's hundred-something different match types.

Guest Chuck Woolery

Pfft. This pales in comparison to the Grand Piano death match.

- The rules are the same as a casket match (first to get thrown into the piano wins), but the ropes are replaced with piano wire. (Y).

- Mike Van Siclen.

This post brought to you by Mike wanting people to see Nikki and Thunder's banner. w00t.

Guest Sandman9000

As a bloodmark, I have some suggestions.

Change shards of glass to fluorescent lightbulbs. Since the broken bulbs lead to shards of glass anyways, you get the best of both worlds. I think.

Tacks I agree with. As with the barbed wire and C4.

I'd go either with mousetraps or nails instead of an inferno corner. You've already got a corner dealing with fire (the explosive corner), you just need something else.

Or, if you really wanna be cruel, have the fourth corner be something along the lines of salt, rubbing alcohol, lemon juice, anything that could get inside of cuts.

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Don't expect to see a 4-corners of hell match in the SWF with me booking.

Mothernature says, we're a family company afterall..."