TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ShooterJay

X Division Matches

Guest ShooterJay

The X Division, in my opinion, is the best thing going in North America (check out my new sub-heading, thanks bps.) But while 1-on-1 contests are usually solid, but visually unspectacular affairs, it seems when you put multiple X wrestlers in one match, that's when they cut loose and put together a more visually thrilling and faster-paced contest.

That's why I'm so psyched for the triple threat match and the arrival of the SAT (SPANISH FLY~!). Tons of highspots, tons of nearfalls, TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION~!

(Can't you tell I also love lucha libre?)

Seriously, if you're just checking out this forum for the first time, order this week! You won't be disappointed. Elvises/SAT and the triple threat are worth the price of admission for a workrate freak.

Guest Ph34r Tha Leaf

I never much liked watching Lucha outside of the guys that went to ECW and WCW.

There were always these really short and 'round' guys to slow the action. With Lucha, I want flying, crazy, insane spots. I do not want some old guy to slap on a rest hold between them. The spots just have to flow, you don't need the psych as much.

To bring this back to subject, that is the reason I love X-Div. More action. Total Non-Stop Action, infact.

Guest Sandman9000

You want a spotfest?

Demand that TNA hire Divine Storm and Brian XL, and pit them against the SAT.

Chris Divine isn't bad, Quiet Storm is quite good, and Brian XL is a black version of Red. I mean that literally, it is almost like they are pallate swaps of each other. At least they are in my copy of No Mercy.

But for a crazy spotfest, Divine Storm and Brian XL vs. SAT.

Guest Nezbyte
You want a spotfest?

Demand that TNA hire Divine Storm and Brian XL, and pit them against the SAT.

Chris Divine isn't bad, Quiet Storm is quite good, and Brian XL is a black version of Red. I mean that literally, it is almost like they are pallate swaps of each other. At least they are in my copy of No Mercy.

But for a crazy spotfest, Divine Storm and Brian XL vs. SAT.

Uuh, that'd be a creamer.

That match, in TNA, would fucking OWN!

Guest TheDames7

Chris Devine sucks to me, every time I've seen him work, he's been very sloppy. Haven't seen a good match out of him yet where he hasn't been carried by his partners.

Quiet Storm rules!

meandquietstorm.jpg

Dames

Guest TheDames7

Jesus, i'm only 5'6!!!! I AM taller than Rey Rey and Crash Holly too! Bastards...

Dames

Guest Nezbyte
Jesus, i'm only 5'6!!!! I AM taller than Rey Rey and Crash Holly too! Bastards...

Dames

Get some stilts, or lifts.

Guest TheDames7
Get some stilts, or lifts.

Eh, i'm used to it. Besides, I think I'd look REALLY silly to the people I already know and just silly in general. I'm sure Jericho doesn't wear his lifts outside of the ring.

Dames