TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BoboBrazil

Smackdown Spoilers

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Meltzer said that Misterio will face Angle at SummerSlam.

Guest the pinjockey

What are you talking about? Ever since Brock came to SD he seems to be getting a bigger reaction than ever. :)

Guest bcu1979

Where's Benoit and Guerrero's mic time? You know, maybe they could talk about WHY they chose to jump from RAW to Smackdown. Why should anyone care about the jumps if there's never any justification for them? Besides, Triple H's of course. And how come there's no follow-up to Benoit making Rock tap?

Does this show even set up any matches for SummerSlam? I can't see them doing Angle/Rey and they're really going to have rush an Angle face turn to do Angle/Benoit or Angle/Guerero.

The good news is that it appears that no one is going to jump for at least a week. And maybe Hogan's getting written out for a few months.

Guest RicFlairGlory

And let me guess, Angle will do the job to get Rey Rey over...

*bangs his head against his desk*

That match is gonna take at least 12 beers to deal with...

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Actually he said Angle will get his job back from tonight.

On one hand...the match should be good.

On the other hand...I still don't see RVD/Benoit...so I don't care.

Guest Fook_Hing_Ho

Here's an idea, instead of doing Rey/Angle, do Rey/Eddie and save Angle for a bigger match.

Guest RicFlairGlory
Actually he said Angle will get his job back from tonight.

On one hand...the match should be good.

On the other hand...I still don't see RVD/Benoit...so I don't care.

Well even if it will be a good match, Rey sure as hell better not win... and still, same as Angle/Edge... its not FOR anything. Its just a match.

And I have to agree on RVD/Benoit..... THAT was the money match for me. Not worth ordereing the PPV anymore.

Guest bcu1979

So much for my last post. That's a pretty gutsy decision. But it has the potential to just bring Angle down, instead of moving Misterio up the card.

What does that leave, Edge/Benoit and Eddie/Cena?

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

They'll probably do Eddy jobbing to Cena and Benoit jobbing to Edge.

Just because there are probably a few people that are still entertained by the radicals.

can't have that.

Guest RicFlairGlory

I think the whole concept of the Radicalz having a chance in the WWF was when they jobbed to "II Cool" at the opening PPV.

Guest El Psycho Diablo

Yeah, fuck John Cena!

We all want them to push new guys, but not Cena! HE SUCKS! When we say new guys, we mean BENOIT! Nobody else, just BENOIT! Damn WWE, why can't they just listen to us, and push that young up and comer!

Personally, I don't think he's that bad. At least he's somewhat deserving of a win, unlike Bubba Ray..who beat both Benoit and Eddy. *ahem*

Guest Shaved Bear

rey/eddie and and putting angle in the main with rock and brock seems liely, which leads to one horrendus result

CENA/BENOIT!!!!!

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

yeah.

despite the fact that Rikishi's leg should have been falling off by the end of that match...

his fat ass no sells it and goes up for his fat ass drop to win the match.

Fuck Rikishi.

Guest Raven_Effect01

There's one of the reasons why the majority of us call Raw the better show: Not a lot of burials of deserving wrestlers! Smackdown, since the split, seems to have been the "Burial Show". Whether Jericho was getting made to look like a bitch to John Cena or Angle's losing cleanly to Rey Jr., it's depressing to think about really. The fact also that unover wrestlers like Mark Henry and Rikishi are on Smackdown while wrestlers like Tajiri and Mike Awesome are stuck on Velocity is beyond me. And Brock Lesnar beating Hogan with a simple SIDE BEARHUG? That's very odd, seeing as how the Walls of Jericho can't beat anyone, yet a rest hold can?? And, of course, Smackdown has Steph on it, and even though she's a face, she still gets boos because it's been obvious for a while that she has hogged the spotlight too much in the past and made herself the center of attention when fans don't watch wrestling to see the McMahons.

Guest RicFlairGlory
Fuck John Cena

whoops.

Forgot to say that again

Yup.

Fuck John Cena

Guest RicFlairGlory
yeah.

despite the fact that Rikishi's leg should have been falling off by the end of that match...

his fat ass no sells it and goes up for his fat ass drop to win the match.

Fuck Rikishi.

No sell? Didnt he squint a little as he climbed the ringpost? ::laughs::

He also managed to no sell it for the post-match dance.

I had really hoped that "uh dud it fo da rock. ah dud it fo da peepul" promo would have killed his career....

Guest LaParkaMarka

Geez, Cena isn't that bad. He's just suffering from the Blue Chipper overpush. His promos have shown that he has potential, and that he's relatively comfortable with it. Unlike, say, Benoit. At least they're trying to make a new star. And it isn't someone like Bull Buchanen getting the push.

Guest Flyboy

So... it looks like to only reasons to watch Smackdown are... Billy & Chuck Vs. Near Fall (because the series has been really good), and then Benoit, Eddie, Angle Vs. Rey, Cena, Edge. I might watch it just to caption B&C Vs. Helms and Moore, but I doubt it.

They hint at giving Adam some Dawn, and then don't? *sighs* -_-

Guest RicFlairGlory
Geez, Cena isn't that bad. He's just suffering from the Blue Chipper overpush. His promos have shown that he has potential, and that he's relatively comfortable with it. Unlike, say, Benoit. At least they're trying to make a new star. And it isn't someone like Bull Buchanen getting the push.

You DONT make a star by having him immediately do great against Angle, going OVER Jericho, and continually stringing wins together

Thats how you make a SuckBerg

Why dont you... I dont know, give someone a good match against a decent opponent (NOT Angle), and have him go on from there, and IF he gets heat facing lower midcarders, THEN give him a push.

I bet Vince never takes a car for a test drive either!

Guest El Psycho Diablo

Besides, it violates the numero dos rule of wrestling:

Jericho should beat everybody he faces. Cleanly, and convincingly (*coughsquashcough*)

Damn that Cena. Must be friends with HHH.

Guest bob_barron

Cena sucks- I just don't like him and his gay slap.

And I don't think Jericho should win every match but did he have to job thrice to Cena??

Guest El Psycho Diablo

Is Jericho anywhere close to a main eventer now? No. Is Angle? No. He main evented a PPV, but has been treated like a joke. Therefore, either guy is free to job. *shrugs*

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

There is a difference between people saying that Jericho should win every time...and the realistic assertion that maybe..just maybe...Jericho should win once in a damn while.

Guest the pinjockey

Lets see Jericho has not won on PPV since Feb. + Cena beat Jericho at the last PPV= rule numero dos was shattered a long time ago.

Guest TheHulkster

Why in the world do some of you clamor for a push for Awesome, yet hate on Cena?

Did you people see any of Mike Awesome's matches since returning? They have been the worst matches on the show. Has Mike ever been in a good match with anyone besides people who are willing to get seriously injured by his offense? His acting and micwork are equally as bad. Cena has a lot of upside, a lot more than Awesome, but yet some of you hate HIM because he is booked to look good against Angle and was booked over Jericho. Thats kinda markish.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Tajiri vs. Awesome was good.

Tajiri worked the leg and it actually played into the finish.

That was a good match.

OOOH...he didn't have a good match with Faarooq...I guess he can join the club of EVERYONE ELSE

Guest bob_barron

Awesome always seemed like a good worker to me.

And I think Angle would have trouble getting Faarooq to a good match

Guest the pinjockey

I don't think anyone is begging for Awesome to be pushed to the top of the card just a move up onto one of the two main shows is good for now. Cena was thrown immediately into upper-midcard lower-ME angles. That is the big difference.