TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

Crimson Comments

Guest KingOfOldSchool

Comments on the rest of the show sometime, but not now.

IMO, if Luchador would have finished his match, he probably would have beat me. This match was difficult to write, more so than I initially thought it would be... This coming off of watching the ECW Guerrero/Malenko 2/3 Falls contest twice. Now for some some self-serving commentary on my own effort, this after reading the completed version for the first time...

Started off good. But after the first fall, and even somewhere during the 1st fall buildup, is when things went downhill. This is where IL "just happens" to get three or four big moves in a row, and from there on, I just didn't know where to take the match next... I kept with my initial plan to have vitality come into play as the contest dragged on, and I tried to have my character keep working over the back and mid-section, building up for the Stretch Plum and Falcon Arrow falls.

As I finished with my first fall won, the match was already upwards of 4k. Hence, the short period of time between the submission and when I hit the 'Arrow. This is also why there seems to be a sequence of filler where IL picks up on the armwork, something he did during the very first sequence, but didn't do after that until the final events. And this is also why I didn't incorporate more high-flying towards the end like I wanted.

I had been working on the final 1/4 or so of the match from Saturday night on through Sunday morning. Come Sunday morning, I was in the midst of practically falling asleep, and as I come to find out, I either would or wouldn't be going somewhere that day. So from then on, I bypassed any editing and just sent the match in once finished, in an effort to catch up on sleep before heading to a place which I never ended up going to...

Feels like I'm making excuses for the rushed and imcomplete feel of the match, so I'll just stop. But from what I've skimmed on the show so far, it seems solid.

Guest Renegade

A fuck-load of no shows there.

But i like to say huge congrats to Mak Francis, you won the big one and become a JL grand-slammer.

And another congrats to all the people who showed up. More in depth comments later

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Rankings... NO! You don't get rankings after the shows any more!

Muwahahaha.

Guest kelloggs

Longwinded comments Francisable as always...when I get more time to add stuff

Wish you guys posted Dark matches more often...that mean we'd have more Jlers. But damn lulls.

BATTLE ROYAL

Dark Scorpion vs. John Cougar vs. Kojack vs. "The Rising Sun" Y2K

Damn sucks that you guys no-showed...

HARDCORE MATCH

Kamikaze vs. Tony "The Ironman" Brogan

Kami's looking good...you've only lost one match right?

EUROPEAN TITLE #1 CONTENDERSHIP

"Hollywood" Spike Jenkins vs. Mike Van Siclen

Heh...I saw this match early and I liked it...improvement is good but Mike is a no showing bastard ;). Seriously get consistent like Crusen told you to.

NO DQ - SJL TELEVISION & EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP UNIFICATION MATCH

Fugue © vs. Thor ©

Bah Fugue you no showing bastard ;)

TWO OUT OF THREE FALLS MATCH - WORLD TITLE #1 CONTENDERSHIP

"Insane Luchadore" Andrew Rickmen vs. Manson

IL couldn't finish what i'm sure was a good match but even though Manson went to town on his it seemed like a solid match. It did seem rushed at times near the end but thats cause of all the quality work in the first fall.

MAIN EVENT

SJL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

CIA © vs. "The Franchise" Mak Francis

I liked my match but I would like to know what others thought. Hopefully the face v heels goes well on Metal after the ending promo which blew because I was mad tired.

M. "Leeching of Flesher's heat getter" Francis

Edit: BUT YOU CAN STILL DO THE SJLER OF THE WEEK LDP

Guest Renegade

As promised:

LOSERS: EVERYONE

Not much to comment on is there?

HARDCORE MATCH

WINNER: Kamikaze

Nice match by Kazie, his matches are gradually improving on a steady scale.

WINNER: Spike Jenkins

It was decent, I wasnt a big fan of the long long count at the end, but otherwise it was good i guess.

Fugue © vs. Thor ©

WINNER: Thor

IMO Thor will reach the JL ME very soon, good soild match there. A nice read.

WINNER: Manson

Maf..Manson i mean has already given his reasons, but with the exception of the very short distance between the 2nd and 3rd fall i enjoyed it.

MAIN EVENT

SJL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

WINNER: Mak Francis

Congrats to the new champ, you could tell by the writing the emotion was there. Good stuff Mak

Guest SupaTaft

Dark match wasn't that bad. The character is completely ripping off both CIA and Kurt Angle, but hey nobody is perfect.

LOSERS: EVERYONE

Yeah...

HARDCORE MATCH

WINNER: Kamikaze

I said it once and I'll say it again, I like Kami's gimmick. Nice match, you're improving and my one step to JL success is... SHOW UP!! It seriously makes you improve.

WINNER: Spike Jenkins

You've done better. (N) at shilling your crappy bloodletting wrestler's injury.

That said, I hope you show up for our match.

Fugue © vs. Thor ©

WINNER: Thor

Beautiful showing on my part! I wrote a wonderful match and this now ups my default win record to 7. You here that? 7 default wins out of 10 wins!

WINNER: Manson

I liked this match. I honestly enjoyed reading it, which is more than I can say for most of the JL matches. Not saying they aren't "good", most of them aren't enjoyable to read. Nice job Man... son.

MAIN EVENT

SJL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

Groovy. Good match as always, major diggage for the after match thing.

Good show altogether everyone!! Now get ready to write.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

Sorry, Spike. I've told you before to cut this shit out. Your post, unfortunately, has been replaced with this reminder of it. Chew.

Here, I will raise a single candle. Zing.

If you're going to criticize, that's one thing. But now you're just fricking flame-baiting. Cut. It. Out.

Sign in to follow this