TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest AnnieEclectic

Memo to the entire fed

Guest AnnieEclectic

11 AM - 3 PM on a monday... bad time to lurk on the SWF boards to wait for replys or topics. It's a touch dead right now.

That's it really. :D

-Annie

Guest Longdogger_Pete

I'm home, I'm home! Consider the boards officially livened up.

Guest Insane Clown Dan

Whoa... why am I still here too?

Oh yeah. No life whatsoever.

Guest HVilleThugg

I have a life....and I'm here!

And I started a new topic....to yell at you!! HAHAHAHA!!

Meh...I never have anything to say.

Da "speechless" H

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

I'm here. I still can't totally see straight though. Yay for getting kicked in the head.

Guest Ace309

Well, as discussed with everyone, my rotator cuff has been murdered.

And, Edwin, I once was at a Mustard Plug concert flirting shamelessly with a girl named Veronica. She was turned around to talk to me and so didn't see a stage diver flying at her. Doing the chivalrous thing, I swung her out of the way in an attempt to block the stage diver. He hit me in the head, and my head swung to the side. I swear I heard a snapping noise, but I was able to move and all, so I obviously didn't break my neck.

She hugged me and thanked me, and then never called me again. :D

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Oddly enough Tom, pretty much the same thing happened to me last night. After I took my Kick To The Head and got out of the Pit Of Doom, I made a deeply uncharacteristic self-sacrifice in helping a girl out of a rather nasty mini-pit full of chubby, tattooed, shirtless ruffians. I also got a hug and a rapid disappearance. Damn you, women!

Guest HVilleThugg

Stupid bitches!!

What's the lesson here? Never be nice!! EVER! Listen to Eminem...

"Am I too nice? Buy you ice? Bitch if you died, I wouldn’t buy you life"

That's how you treat 'em.

Da "just a little bitter" H

Guest kelloggs

Flesher and Edwin get shot down for being chivalrous. I know that feeling...

My friend is in love with Eminem and we went to an Eminem concert a week or two ago and she and her friends get all grinded on by some random guys in the pit and they're all upset about it. Boy some crazy shit happens in there but anyways being the nice guy I am, myself and the other guy with us step up for them. I don't think a 5'8 black kid and a 5'10 white kid strikes fear into the heart of most guys...they backed down but I think they didn't really want a fight...cause we would have got our asses kicked.

And after all that strife the girl that I wanted to get with just hugged me...well at least my friend gave me her AIM addy after a little bit of convincing(tickling).

M. "Nice guys get hugged" Francis

Guest HVilleThugg

Pfft...come one Francis...everyone's afraid of black guys...no matter how small. And I'm living proof. I like all kinds of music, so some concerts I attend are for alternative music. So, they're predominantly white people. My friends what to get to the front...so what do I do? I use my blackness....I just shove past people and tell them to move! They usually turn, look at me, see that I'm a black man who's got a relatively angry look on his face, and they just forget i ever bumped them. It's rather amusing really, cause if you know me, you know that I ain't gonna hurt nobody...but it's fun to fuck with people...well, at least to get what I want. See, it ain't all about holding the black man down...sometimes, being black around white people has it's advantages.

The point was...don't sell yourself short Mak...I'm sure they were scared....they're all scared!!

Da "be afraid!" H

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"[stubby kicks Thugg in his black testicles.]

Mothernature says...ouch..."

Guest SupaTaft

It'd definetly startle me Edwin, but not cause fear.

I'm comforted by the fact that as long as they breathe, they can be killed.

Fear is for the weak Edwin.

-Taft

Guest kelloggs

Ah so all this time when everybody parted like the red sea for me it was because I'm black not Moses...that's hot shit Thugg. I'll work on looking more angry. I can do Benie Mac angry but whenever I try to get seriously pissed people think I got jokes because i'm NEVER serious.

And Taft you'll fear me I'm the JL champ of the World...Taamo comes into the thread and sets the record straight...

Whispers

What do you mean Drew no-showed...I didn't get that memo...now my reign is a joke until I actual beat some one...like that'll happen, DAMNIT

M. "Told him if he no-showed I'd warn him on AIM" Francis

P.S. And Taft if your not scared of a purple person you're lying...that would be damn freaky

Guest SupaTaft

Purple or not, World Champ or not, if you're breathing you can be killed.

And that is why I have no fear.

That and I'm a Viking, and my ancestors kicked your ancestors asses. BOOYAH!!

-Taft

Guest AnnieEclectic

Er, yeah. I'm a small Japanese lesbian.... I instill fear in pretty much anything weighing less than one gram. Maybe.

But hey, there's a reason why all these women are just hugging you and then leaving, it's because they're taken. By me. And since I 0wn j00 all, with the possible exception of Thugg... and Edwin too I guess if I'm going to be nice, they know that leading you on is only punishment because of the pain to come.

Was that cocky enough, or do I need to add more bile?

-Annie

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Just cocky enough, because I got singled out as non-dissed. Swank.

Guest TheAntipop

You cats reminded me of a story that happened a few short months ago. I was at a Fishbone concert with one of my lady friends, and things got a bit lively. Both of us were right up against the stage, getting slammed into it pretty hard. Of course, since I'm a fairly hefty dude I wasn't too bothered, but she was getting knocked around a fair bit. I considered using my manliness to save her, but instead I did nothing. After the show she asked why I didn't help her when I knew she was getting pummelled.

"Because it was making your tits jiggle. A LOT."

The moral of the story: Sacrificing your body to save the girl gets you shit all (as your stories proved). Instead, just stare at their chest.