TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vern Gagne

Hogan's role

Guest Vern Gagne

Do you see Hogan playing more of a Flair role or do you think he'll actually hold the title.

Guest JAMES900

I think he'll play the flair role, I hope he doesn't hold a title as he just too old for that.  I think vince will explain his role like he did with flair, and if the NWO keep there egos in check I think they could be good for buisness.

Guest HoffmanHBK

That's a big "if," though.  Even without leverage, Hogan may try crap.  If he does, it could be bad.  However, if he does know his place, this is going to be really hard to screw up.  The nWo is money, folks, so long as it stays fresh.  After a couple years on the shelf, it's as fresh as it's gonna be.

The REAL money's in a Hogan/Austin Battle of the Legends, though.  Especially since Austin's doing nothing at WM (please let Jericho retain...).  It's be mark-out city for those who have followed both men's careers.

Guest Tony149

I agree, Hogan has money matches waiting with SCSA, HHH, The Rock and even Vince McMahon. Much like Flair does. I don't think anybody would be shocked if Hogan gets the WWF Title. Hall & Nash are probably a lock to get a run with the Tag Titles.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

I hope that hogan plays a flair-like role, although i dont see him wanting to do that.  however i think that vince will finally take a stand, causing hogan to become more of a figurehead leader of the nWo, possibly leading to a match with flair at mania.

i think that titles are out of the question for hogan, and i hope that he uses his legacy to put over some new talent, though i wont hold my breath.

the outsiders however will definitely hold the tag gold in the near future, which could possibly be a good thing.  Although having hogan wrestle only the occasional match would restrict the storyline to tag matches featuring the outsiders, though this could be a positive, as it shows the "clique" nature of the nWo and their group strength.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

flair like role, definitely,

he'll give the orders, an his boys will take people out left n right