TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tyler McClelland

A funny thing happened on the way to the forums...

Guest TheBostonStrangler

Well, I appreciate that Outcast is completely ignoring all the people who are busting their asses to put on a good show. Sure, I'm not as good as Edwin, and I'm not as good as Outcast. But I write, dammit. I've written for every show since I came back, and I've written a ton of promos, mostly for those said shows. Outcast, you've written 5 promos. If you were wrestling, then say whatever you want. But until you come back to back up the words, keep your mouth shut and stay in the FWF.

Edwin, I have no fucking clue what that was, but my opinion of you went WAY down. If you have a personal problem with TNT, keep it in private instead of insulting someone whose confidence is already reeling after being bitched on by Outcast. And Thugg not care? Thugg kept the main event going for a damn long time. He wrote all the promos, and tried his best to keep things interesting. And if you can do a storyline with Silent, Thugg can't do one with X? They're both drawn out, and both are between writers with GIANT gaps in talent. So if you feud with Silent, and then bitch at Thugg for a giant feud with X, you're a hypocritical piece of trash.

And TNT has never done anything to offend anyone in this fed. He's not the best writer, but he's far from the worst. And there's a fucking rematch for the title on the next show! If he doesn't deserve the belt, he'll lose it immediately, and things go back to the way they were. I don't know why people decided they needed to bitch on TNT, but they did, and I'm gonna stand up for a guy who tries hard, does his best every time he writes, cares about the fed, and is my friend.

Guest ErekT2k

Outcast, we never talk, and you've been here longer than I have so I can't judge you. But you can't confirm that you were the best writer this federation has. You can't confirm it. Period.

First US Champion? So what? I'm more concerned about how you bitched at TNT, who is a good buddy of mine. If you're going to bitch, get back into competition or just shut the fuck up.

And people recognize you as the best writer in this federation? Get a reality check.

You're the last hope outside of Edwin? Well then, why don't you put on your batcape and save us all!

Truth is, you are not a savior. So quit your bitchin already.

Edwin, I know you are pissed off, but like Strangler said, you know to keep it in private instead of putting more fuel on the fire.

So I'm going to stand up for TNT, and he deserves the US title. If he doesn't, he'll lose it on Storm. Plain and simple.

Guest hhh6294

...can anyone besides me remember when this fed used to be just plain old fun?

Seriously though... Whining and complaining about things that you have no contol over really is pointless... I respect all of you... ever Outcast for what you have done in the past... but geeze... whining and complaining about someone winning a title is ludicris...

Why did this thread start up in the first place?

I'll tell you... Outcast thinks he is the greates in SWF/IGNWF History, and wants to make people who are coming up seem like complete shit compared to him. Really respectable there... Edwin as well? Mr. Cool, calm and all around nice guy? Why the hell do you really care what's going on in the undercard? YOU'RE THE WORLD CHAMPION FOR CHRIST SAKES!!! Why do you bash people in the undercard for trying to make themselves into something good? you were in the same position... and I know damn well you wouldn't have taken too kindly to Main Eventers at the time asking why the hell you're in the fed in the first place.

All in all, Xero's right. Everyone needs to take a chill pill, and make it seem like this place exists for fun.

Edit: Hollywood... please just shut up. These random bashings of Thor for very little reason is getting more annoying than Cutthroat.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Bah, this is reminding me too much of the flaming between Wilson and Thoth...and I don't like it. As I said, I try, and that's my main quality, often I find myself thinking that I suck, but as I've been told, I'm pretty decent, in fact good for a relatively new guy. Oh, and Spike/Thor, shut up, that flame-war should hae ended a LOOOOOONNNNG time ago. You're both decent writers, and neither of you are especially different from one another, there isn't a LARGE gap in between your talent. You're both pretty much even in writing, so just shut up, and stop trying to one-up eachother.

Oh, and Edwin, I used to like you, but I must say that my opinions on you have drastically changed...I just can't see how you could say that.

Guest HVilleThugg

Ladies and Gentlemen...

This flame war has been brought to you by the the combined efforts of Edwin MacPhisto, Tyler McClelland, The HVille Thugg, and Taylor Nicholas Thompson.

Yes, that's right...this was all a very well thought out farce...and why, you ask?

To show everyone how dumb you look when you flame. All you do is make the person you're flaming look good and yourself look dumb. Look at how Edwin MacPhisto, one of the finest people in our family, lost all respect by flaming. See how quickly that respect was lost? Look how dumb Outcast looked...Everyone remember that next time you think to flame. Please look how silly we looked with this riduculous flame war....

We apologize for fooling everyone, but I think the point was well worth it. I hope we all learned a valuable lesson here. Please don't be mad and see this for what it was....a lesson. Flaming helps nothing....

....but it sure is fun! :)

Seriously though....flaming helps nothing...

Da "you didn't see it coming" H

Guest Tyler McClelland

Heh, this idea was great.

I was talking to TNT over AIM about how funny it would be if we just took over the Storm comments thread and started bashing the shit out of each other... but, we decided it would be better if we started a new topic to just bring the attention away from that thread altogether.

I was talking to Thugg about Flame Wars, and he wanted in. Edwin... now that was just classic :)

For the record, I think TNT is a damn fine writer and I wouldn't have agreed to join M7 if he wasn't... I don't like people of small talent in groups with me :)

TNT, Edwin, Thugg, you guys rock :)

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Ahem. That, my friends, is a fine bunch of internet acting. TNT is easily one of the best friends I've made from this fed. I admire Thugg more than anyone here. Outcast is the man. Basically, we just wanted to show how ridiculous fighting amongst ourselves truly is. We wanted to look like fools...and I think we did a fine job of it.

Hopefully this'll keep us from ever doing a stupid flame war again.

::big manly hug::

Guest chirs3

Well, before the inevitable "I knew it was a trick!" claims come out, I'd just like to say you guys had me completely and totally fooled.

Kudos...

AND DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!

Guest KingOfOldSchool

Yeah? Well, screw you all, I'll have my revenge.

But... Next time Thor and Spike begin flaming each other, remind them of how dumb they look by pointing to this thread.

Everyone should be allowed to continue with the Cutthroat flames though. That should go unchanged.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

I knew it was a trick!

I was a mastermind behind it all.

Im so smart

Stop snickering....you know its true....

Ahh shut up

Guest Ace309

I hate you all.

And, thankfully, Jason Lichtenstein's presence has been removed from the league, hopefully for good.

Scraps the Jason Lichtenstein Attacks The Superior One And Fucks Up His Shoulder angle he's been working on

Guest SupaTaft

Well, maintaining a conversation with Thugg all throughout this whole enjoyable bitchfest, I was aware the entire time.

This has been possibly the most fun I have ever had on a forum. And trust me, I've been kicked out of my share. I think we all learned a valuable lesson here today.

Its not the golf club, its the man who is swinging the club.

You see, in order to be Tiger Woods, you don't have buy everything he advertises or uses on the course. Its whats inside that counts. You've got to have the heart of a tiger in order to be like Tiger. If you ever stop and doubt yourself out there, you've gotta look up at the sky, fill your lungs up with fresh air and say to yourself... "I have the heart of a tiger." Then and only then, will you have the determination and the skill to be like Tiger.

Have the heart of a tiger children... and you can accomplish your dreams. Take a hint form the greatest golfer ever to play the game and have the heart of a tiger.

-Taft

Guest redbaron51

cast you almost spilled the beans in this one.

why would you hate your own M7 teamate

Guest Tyler McClelland

...because I was talking to him on AIM at the same time and he seemed like a good candidate for flaming :)

Guest Rabbi_wilson13

Screw you, Thugg! We were gonna do this! I leave for one afternoon/evening! BLARG on you!

Nice work, guys. Of course, you had to have Edwin snapping, cuz that just took the cake. Bravo.

Guest Kibagami

Best. Posts. Ever.

"Eat a bag of dicks, TNT." -Edwin MacPhisto

Priceless....

God, you guys had me going 'till the very end of the thread...

::falls out of chair laughing some more::

S.

Guest AnnieEclectic

I fucking hate all of you. That totally sucked.

...that was beautiful.

i'm so glad I didn't do my 'read half the thread, tell people to fuck off' thing I tend to do. That.. would've sucked

-Annie

Guest Suicide King

Well I didn't know it was a trick, but I did know that Edwin was faking. Why? Cause he is too genuinely nice to post that crap and mean it. I figured someone hacked his account.

And just so we can point some fingers, think of the lovely promos you nimrods could have written rather than spend this effort.

Jag-offs.

;)

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Yes King, Edwin was unbelievably genius. And there were some peopl who were really freaking about this thing, and talking to me and Edwin, hell...if we had let it go on for even an hour more, Edwin and I would have broken kayfabe, we were literally putting ALL of our strength into keeping a straight face. :D

But, through all of this, I've gotten JD to say that I wasn't THAT bad [though he edited his post right after he found out it was a trick] and have put it in my sig! HORAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, one TRUE thing about this was that I was a bit on the edge of feeling like I was worthless/sucked at writing, but then everyone said I was good. Hurray! :D

-Taylor "A Firm Believer In The Philosiphy Of A Ruling Class, Especially Since He Rules" Thompson

Guest Tyler McClelland

lol, fucking homos...

You turned this into another ego boosting thread :)

Guest HVilleThugg

Whatever....you loved it King!! You know you did...so don't deny it! :)

You're just mad that you actually gave me a compliment because you thought it was real...hahahaha...well....it was still appreciated. :)

Come on King...admit it...if felt good to compliment me didn't it? You want to do it again, don't you? Well, I say, if it feels good....do it. ;)

Da "can pull a prank with the best of them" H

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Is this actually serious?

Bah...I don't have the energy to read it to find out.

Besides, if it was a "joke" it certainly wasn't funny.

Mothernature says...lock."

Guest Ph34r Tha Leaf

Look at all the little children...

Does everyone blow shit out of proportion here? It's like everyone’s waiting for some place to bitch at each other.

Just give a little rematch...AND WHAT'S THE BIG FUCKING DEAL???

Now since it's getting late I can't kill any of you today but if you've got time to play some WC tomorrow, let me know. I've gotta test out my Night Elf Skillz.

Bitches...

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Don't open it again or I'll delete it.

Mothernature says..."