TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Human Fly

Buff Bagwell

Guest Human Fly

Got this from 411

Buff Bagwell, who seemingly began an angle in NWA:TNA where he would be abandoning his "Buff' gimmick, will not be back in the promotion anytime soon.

Bagwell reportedly upset Jerry Jarrett with his behavior. Bagwell caused delays in his pretaped segment, asking for multiple retakes. In addition, Bagwell had odds with Jarrett about his future booking.

Bagwell was originally going to come back after "quitting" the business with a new, improved gimmick. However, he is not booked for any NWA:TNA shows, and isn't expected back anytime soon.

Credit: Pro Wrestling Torch Newsletter

Sooner or later Buff is going to have to start looking for another profession. He's worse then X-Pac. Why did he get such a huge ego? He was never that good.

Guest kingkamala

Yeah not to mention the guy has a booking price of $1500 for one indy show, whatever indy promoter hires Buff Bagwell for $1500 is a crack smoking retarded monkey

Guest Bricks

Well, there go the buyrates. I mean the guy did main event 100% of the Raws he was on. :P

Guest Insane Bump Machine
Yeah not to mention the guy has a booking price of $1500 for one indy show, whatever indy promoter hires Buff Bagwell for $1500 is a crack smoking retarded monkey

If ROH would hire him for one show as Low Ki's opponent and advertised it as "Buff finally gets the shit kicked out of him!"....I'm there!!!

LOL@Bricks :D

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

No more Buff?

Oh darn...

Now I won't have to try to find nice things to say about him when I try to pimp the product.

He only appeared on weeks 1 and 3...the two weeks I missed.

See...Buff Bagwell made ME not order TNA.

Guest Just call me Dan

His "new gimmick" would have more than likely just been another reicarnation of his always cocky and vain character. It doesn't sell, it is too cartoony and the guy is just not entertaining. He can bump and he can pull soem decent matches if motivated, but wrestling as a clown doesn't get you much. Too bad, as much as I hate the guy, I might have watched to see if he could have salvaged something.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I'll admit that did interest me too.

But...I really can't stand Bagwell...and no matter what they did with him...it's still Bagwell.

Guest Just call me Dan

Yep. I pulled out some 2001 Thunder and Nitro tapes an he was given too much airtime. He and Luger were funny as hell (luger was just so pathetic) but what a waste tof time on TV.

Guest converge241

you know whats very weird about Bagwell, or rather Bagwell's popularity? All outside fans i know (no net access, no sheetes etc) go nuts for him! even the ones that dont watch anymore will ask me where he is (usually accompanied by an impression). Especially any jocks i knew from High School that ill bump into. The only other guy that in general they will do that for is Hogan, and that I can at least understand. But Buff? good lord!

Guest Showstoppa Icon

Ill be the 1st to admit that buffs not the stuff anymore (not that he nessecarilly ever was), but his match quality did improve on the 2 shows he was on. hes one of the most charismatic wrestlers out there. I think if he wouldve stuck around, Jerry jarret couldve martketed him properly and couldve done something with Buff. but then again this is buff bagwell.O well

Guest kingkamala

I can't remember Buff ever having a **** solo match or even a *** solo match the only decent matches he's had were because he was carried by a partner and the other tag team

Guest Nevermortal

Buff sucks and should die a grizzly horrible death with Judy Bagwell, during a DNA Match.....

Guest crandamaniac

I think the problem with Buff is mainly the same problem that people have with X-Pac. Both of them were good at one point (Pac- Pre WWF Return, Buff-American Males). Both got involved with two revolutionary groups, suffered neck injuries, and realized that they could pretty much coast and get by in there matches. The last and final comparasion is that both of them feel that they are main event superstars, but they really aren't