TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bps "The Truth" 21

More possible good news from TNA

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

"NWA-TNA: Total Nonstop Action could be coming soon to a bar or restaurant in your area! We've just signed an agreement with National Satellite Sports Inc. that allows them to market our show via closed circuit to bars and restaurants across the country. We'll have more details on this tomorrow, including information on how you can let us know how to contact bars and restaurants in your area who may want to broadcast our events.

The closed circuit agreement is the latest in a series of very positive developments that have taken place over the last couple of weeks. Last week we announced that in September we will begin airing same night replays on iN Demand, something our West Coast fans will be especially interested in hearing about. We also announced that TVN & Cablevision customers will have access to our shows beginning October 2 (and maybe sooner), and that we will air on Viewers Choice Canada on August 21 & 28. We're close to a deal that would allow the program to air every week on Viewers Choice Canada, and hope to have an announcement soon.

We are in serious discussions with people in the United Kingdom, Germany, and Australia about airing our programs in those areas. We've received a lot of emails from fans in those areas, and we hope to have good news for you soon.

Interesting how all of these things suddenly started to fall into place, isn't it? "

Guest Just call me Dan

If I knew a certain restaurant or bar would air this every wek, I'd make it a point to eat there each time. Good for their business and good for NWA. I wonder how this will go over with other people though, I mean it might take a while for people to realise this will be showing , the advertising won't be to eye-grabbing because I doubt there is any. You would just have to get lucky and walse in during a show.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Very true.

But anyone who does happen upon it will be exposed to the product in the best way possible...actually seeing it.

I would hope that they can figure out some form of advertising now that they seem to be getting there ducks in a row...

Still to this day...If I didn't use the internet I would never have known that TNA existed.

And the WWE doesn't market to the internet for a reason...it's not where the majority of fans are.

TNA needs to address that.

But...it certainly is a positive.

Guest Just call me Dan

Oh yes, positive it is. I just worry because I want NWA to surface in the mainstream so bad and bring back the competition. Even as blind as Vince is, he has to know that competition could be GOOD for him.

Guest EricMM

I too would like to see the show in some restaurant, do you think there would be a listing anywhere?