Sign in to follow this  
Guest evenflowDDT

The One and Only Smackdown! August 08, 2002 Thread

Guest evenflowDDT

"The Rock will bring the whuppin'... you bring that candy-ass!"

That still kills me... :lol:

Guest evenflowDDT

CAT FIGHT~! MEOW! haha...

Jesus, ANOTHER teased split, this time Brock & Heyman? How many more teases can they fit in tonight?

Guest evenflowDDT

YEAHHH! Code Red (so that's what it's called) blocked and my man Shannon Moore pulls out the win! wh00!

Guest Incandenza

If this here computer were in the same room as the television, I could join evenflow every Thursday night for a SD! viewing. Yeah, I'm on the east coast, but it doesn't air until 11pm in my town, anyway. (For reasons too long to get into UPN and Fox share the same affiliate, so UPN programming doesn't air until 11.)

Guest evenflowDDT

Geez... talk about OAOST being dead this week. Oh yea, it's delayed, I forgot...

Guest evenflowDDT
If this here computer were in the same room as the television, I could join evenflow every Thursday night for a SD! viewing. Yeah, I'm on the east coast, but it doesn't air until 11pm in my town, anyway. (For reasons too long to get into UPN and Fox share the same affiliate, so UPN programming doesn't air until 11.)

How weird... yea, I have to change rooms if I want to do "live commentary" as well. It's sucked recently though because my sister has to sleep in this room and she hates wrestling and she hates me using her computer so obviously she doesn't let me... <_<

Guest evenflowDDT
Having fun EvenFlow?

You're damn right I am! Somebody's got to post in my Smackdown thread dammit! ;)

That was a pretty good six-man too, btw. I don't usually like six-man's... six-men? but this one was cool.

Guest evenflowDDT

Ouch... Angle was getting pops for the 12-year old remark, but the "he was the illegal man, and probably an illegal citizen" remark killed those... who knew Angle was a Republican? :P

Guest evenflowDDT

School Girl! wh00! I'm just as excited as you are Nidia! wh00! She's moving on up... maybe next is a shot at the women's title? :P

Guest Kid Kablam

God I hate intergender tag matches. I wanted to see Kidman and Knoble go at it. I wanted action! But I get this! This... travesty!

Guest evenflowDDT

It actually kinda makes sense that Stacy would help Eric Bischoff, since she could say it was because he helped her go from a simple Nitro Girl to a WCW superstar... or something.

Guest Kid Kablam

But the 6 man tag rocked! I'm actually starting to like Cena. I mean, yeah, he's green, but he sold everything he got handed to him. But the powder blue tights must go.

The endidng was quite good, and the 12 year old comment was great. Thank God I missed pretty much everything pre 6 man tag. And I certainly wasn't offended by the main event. Hogan sucked, but I actually kind of liked Brock. I mean, he played his part pretty well. I liked what I saw, but for the love of God get Mark Henry the hell out of WWE. HE DOESN'T BELONG VINCE!!!!!!!

Guest evenflowDDT
God I hate intergender tag matches. I wanted to see Kidman and Knoble go at it. I wanted action! But I get this! This... travesty!

Yea, the match itself wasn't that great, but I liked it because Nidia won.

I actually think Cena's blue tights are his best so far...

Guest nWoScorpion

Do You need a manequine head or something to keep you company? 90% of this thread is you.

Guest evenflowDDT

Hey... where the hell is Rock? I thought they filmed this show before the Australian tour?

Guest evenflowDDT
Do You need a manequine head or something to keep you company? 90% of this thread is you.

Well... I DID buy Head on eBay... maybe I should bring him/her (which one is it? I never knew) with me...

Guest evenflowDDT

Oh damn... 3200! I didn't even realize it, all right! I haven't been paying full attention, but Brock/Hogan is passable so far.

Guest evenflowDDT

What the hell was all this I heard about a Hogan heel turn? His promo sucked, and he's still getting cheers like a madman...

Guest evenflowDDT

Jesus, how many right-hands can you give? It's like that's all of Hogan's moveset anymore... right hand, eye rake, big boot, leg drop, that's about all there was to this match... oh, and his stupid Hulk Up thing. That's always when matches start to suck. Hahahahaha Hogan has to submit to a bearhug... what a loser!

Guest Big McLargeHuge

Is there another Smackdown thread I don't see or are these 4 pages it?

I commend your commitment Evenflow.

Guest Kid Kablam
Jesus, how many right-hands can you give? It's like that's all of Hogan's moveset anymore...

Doyou really have to ask.

Guest geniusMoment

What the hell happened in this thread? It appears evenflow was the only smark watching.

Guest Spaceman Spiff

Evenflow is in CA, so he gets a "later" viewing than us East Coasters and/or Canadians

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

the reason the thread is dead is because Smackdown utterly sucked last night.

Guest TheArchiteck

Smackdown was an average show last night.

6 man tag match was the most entertaining match tonight...great action!

The mixed tag match was horrible.....I mean come on. Torrie didn't get hit ONCE and get pinned by a schoolboy. Oh well.

But that Brock/Hogan match was kinda intense..more entertaining than I thought it would be. Brock snapping was a great addition to his character...I'm starting to seem him as a threat now.

But he still seems like a nice guy trying hard to be evil.