TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheDames7

My review is finally up...

Guest goodhelmet

yeah, yeah, yeah, likely story. intermission for masturbation is not an excuse. i just printed it out NOW, 24 hours later so i have no real opinion on your review... yet!

Guest MrRant

Well.. you are probably gonna bitch so its not like we actually need to hear your opinion.

Guest goodhelmet

actually, i only bitch at your work because you can't form a simple sentence. as for dames, he's doing just fine :)

Guest DEAN RASMUSSEN
Man, traveling to watch it is a bitch. Add to the fact that i was DEAD tired when I did it and you can understand why I took so long.

You can find it here : The Dames' Diatribe on NWA:TNA Week 8

Dames

God, something tells me that I never ever want to see that Dupp/ Ferrarra match. Where would you it rank in the an(n)als of putrid shit that Russo has concocted?

DEAN.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

It was the worst IMO.

Because it was bad...AND Terribly LONG

Guest TheDames7
Man, traveling to watch it is a bitch.  Add to the fact that i was DEAD tired when I did it and you can understand why I took so long.  

You can find it here : The Dames' Diatribe on NWA:TNA Week 8

Dames

God, something tells me that I never ever want to see that Dupp/ Ferrarra match. Where would you it rank in the an(n)als of putrid shit that Russo has concocted?

DEAN.

Well, its not Arquette winning the title bad, but then again, nothing can top that unless he assassinates someone on camera for an angle. I'd have to say this goes somewhere between classic angles such as "Who is the father of Stacy's baby?" and the Judy Bagwell on a pole match.

Dames