TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DiabloIIFreak1010

Metal Coooooooooments!

Guest Chuck Woolery

One of you two needs to side with Cutthroat. You're on the same side for once.

- Mike Van Siclen.

Cheap +1

Guest Insane Clown Dan

Hey, I have an even better idea! *raises hand diligently*

How about we set up a Loser leaves the Smarksboards forever match between Spike/Thor and me? Either way it's a win-win situation ;)

-ICD, always finding the wrong things to say.

In all nonseriousness though, Thor and Spike should just be forced tagteam. Why? Because then they'll have no choice but to get along =P Fuck, thats the only solution that seems plausible now.

Guest DiabloIIFreak1010
After CIA and Mak get bumped, I will be the top face in the company and guess who my opponents will be limited to. Fugue (one hell of a writer, not to knock on you or anything), Manson (please start writing consistantly soon!), and you my friend.

But...but...what about...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?! :(

Guest TheBostonStrangler

Myers, you just suck. Get out of my sight. :o

And guess what? I personally think that Cutthroat's comment was more intelligent than anything that EITHER of you have said lately...stop arguing. Seriously. AIM, MSN, PM, etc. Do this anywhere but in public, because I for one am sick and tired of the bitching.

Guest Insane Clown Dan
Myers, you just suck. Get out of my sight.  :o

And guess what? I personally think that Cutthroat's comment was more intelligent than anything that EITHER of you have said lately...stop arguing. Seriously. AIM, MSN, PM, etc. Do this anywhere but in public, because I for one am sick and tired of the bitching.

Dayum. 'Da Superstation cleans house... but shoots down Myers!? (N)!!!

And, uh... wow. As far as intelligent comments go, that was extremely thought-provoking. Hmm... how much would we gain if Thor and Spike were to keep their petty bickering to themselves...

Or, how many IQ points has the board collectively lost by trying to get the two to stop? Intriguing, yo.

Seriously. Did anybody, in reality, gain anything from that staged flame thread that was on the community board? It didn't seem like Spike and Thor weren't paying attention in class. Get these boys some of Cutthroat's Ritalin and... oops. REALLY BAD IDEA!

Scratch that.

EDITO EINS : Yes stranglepants, I knew you were j/k 'bout Myers. Not that I really minded either, since I was getting a joy out of holding him down from my wheelchair, 5000 miles away ;)

Guest TheBostonStrangler

*ducks back in to make sure that everyone knows that he was just kidding about Myers*

*hits the first person he sees with a steel chair, then throws them off the USS Constitution*

*leaves*

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Well Flexxx, I've sent them both some PMs that will hopefully do something to end all this.

Anyone else read the show? Controversy overtaking comments = big downy-thumbs.

Guest crusen86

It better calm down. If you two don't keep your ego's in check, there will be problems. Grrr, I'm tough.

But seriously, if you two have one more argument in public you're both indefinately suspended. I don't care if you're a champion, I don't care if you're the best writer, you will be gone.

Listen to Edwin, for he is wise.

Guest Insane Clown Dan

If you're gonna suspend those two, can ya please be so kind as to reverse that "Leave the JL Forever" decision some time ago? ;)

*flame shields on*

And the show kicked ass for what it was. Good opening promo in the beginning giving more char. development to each SWO member, the drunk stuff added humor to the show, Kamikaze (despite circumstances of Manson not gaining proper oWnage) impressed greatly, and the main event was absolutely spectacular.

I thought that the teamwork and chemistry of the New Sound 2.0 members would work together very well, and I wasn't correct =P i can't believe i forgot about the Spike victory and i was thrown off by the ending... it looked like Myers' writing style =P either way, CIA and Thor (i think?) collaborated nicely on this one... yeah, k00lness.

And that opening match was absolutely fucking funny... Edwin's not gonna like the aftertaste of scorpion guts in the morning :D

Guest HVilleThugg
Then why exactly is Charisma there?

If it says how good you are on the mic, then its going to say people with low charisma dont write good promos. But that is inaccurate. Someone can write a **** promo (something like fugue pulls out, or maybe if lucky something like Silent....which I doubt) but his charisma could be at like, 2.

It just doesnt make sense.

I didn't mean that people with low charisma don't write good promos, I meant that low charisma means that their character doesn't give good solo mic promos. For instance, Rock gives great promos....a 10. However, the Hardys give horrible promos, a 2. It's not about writing ablility, it's about what your character uses to get over. If you're character's charisma is low, it just means he's not going to go out anc cut a 5 star promo to get over...he'll use the other aspects of his character. It doesn't mean that he's not over though just because he has low charisma. Because then, why would anyone in this fed have low charisma.

Da "didn't read the entire thread before posting" H

Guest HVilleThugg

And now that I've read this entire thread, I'll add in by piggy-backing my JLCC amigos in saying....This stops now! And I'm serious as a heart attack. I don't know what Edwin sent you in PMs or whatever, but I'm saying this now...STOP!

Thor, I consider you a friend, but I will slam your ass if you keep this up.

Spike, I don't know at all, but rest assured, I will slam your fucking ass too!

::points to the Community Board::

You know what I'm pointing at. I think everyone on CC will agree with me that if this continues....well, I don't have to say it. However, it will not involve a loser leaves town match (not to say that won't happen). Simple...Shut the fuck up, or get the fuck out! PERIOD!

Da "all late and shit" H

Guest Listen2Reason

*ducks in* I just want to put in my 2 yen on the Charisma-stat thing. (Not get involved in any other conflicts, no, not me. ^_^; ) As I see it...the SJL audiences are brainwashed adrenaline junkies who will pop for anyone and anything having to do with wrestling. That's why we all write the audience cheering wildly in our matches. The Joining Thread has the guide to what the stats mean...but it's a little misleading because it seems to imply that Charisma has to do with how over you really are. Either "overness" is something more intangible, kinda like standing in the fed...or maybe everyone is completely over. Charisma as a guide to promo ability makes sense...I (Fugue) have a 4 Charisma, which the stat guide says is about Val Venis or Steph level of promo ability. So I interpret that as...Fugue can get on the microphone and make speeches, but he doesn't have audiences chanting along and hanging on every word. And every now and then, he says something that leaves people scratching their heads and going "WTF?"...hence my avatar picture. ^_^

...anyway, that's how I see it. ^_^;

Guest Insane Clown Dan

Good thing those evil anime smilies of Ash's past are converted to the board's... I noticed Fugue using the sweatdrop smilie three times =P

Guest kelloggs

Back to actual comments on the show.

I liked the opening promo and it served its purpose of getting the six man over. Other than that it was nothing to write home about.

Well I saw that coming no show promo's rule (Y)

Okay this match was okay. A lot of no selling. I even write you to no-sell a little but stats wise you can't kick out of TWO finishers. I still liked the match and it worked well for tonights events but you should clear stuff like that with people. Put it this way, I only write people to no sell my finishers and think up inventive ways to counter theirs.

The promo was good at setting up the 6 man some more and nice references to the Simpsons.

(Y) at Smackdown recap

(Y) at Kami writing an enjoyable match. The rematch should be good.

And the six man went well but I over wrote my opening and had to cut some of the Fugue/C.I.A. chain wrestling that built up to the botched Isoclasm into a Release Belly-to-Back spot. You can't have everything. Edwin marking out for six mans = (Y).

Sign in to follow this