TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zack Malibu

NWA:TNA Week 9 Early Preview

Guest Zack Malibu

So far-

AJ Styles and Jerry Lynn defend the NWA World Tag Team Titles against Ron "The Truth Killings (current NWA World Champion) and Jeff Jarrett

Don Harris vs. Malice "Last Man Standing"

Elix Skipper vs. Monty Brown in a "Detroit Street Fight"

Low Ki defends the X Title against all three Flying Elvises (Yang, Siaki and Estrada) in a double elimination Fatal Four Way.

The SAT's return, and Kid Kash and Shark Boy debut.

The tag title match and the X Division match should help to both further the angles involved within and steal the show. The Brown/Skipper match is the sleeper match of the night, as both guys have done great work in their roles as of late, and could put on a good contest. Malice/Harris is just another stipulation match to cover up their lack of workrate, but if it's anything like the First Blood match, it'll be watchable. And The SAT's, Kid Kash and Shark Boy should have no trouble getting the crowd into them.

As long as there is no Dupp Cup crapola this week, it looks like a great followup effort.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

This is gimmick infringment.

I'm pumped about the new debuts this week. And that the SAT will be back.

Look at that...

Lynn and Styles (of the X division) against the World Champion and #1 contender.

Lo Ki in a 4 way with the Elvises (of the X division)

Monty Brown vs. Elix Skipper (of the X division)

The SAT return and the debut of Shark Boy and Kid Kash...(Yes...all of the X division...you'd imagine)

How important does TNA think the X division is?

Damn.

Guest Zack Malibu
This is gimmick infringment.

Haha, didn't mean to step on your toes, bps, but there are other people who get as psyched as you ;).

Right now I'd have to say the matches I'm looking forward to are the X Title (interaction with The Elvises...possible turns coming during that match) and Skipper/Brown (hopefully a good contest to elevate them further).

And of course, I wanna see The Truth.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Damn. That four-way is gonna scorch. Same rules as the original X title 4-way, three new players.

And you're right, BPS. I think we're in a transition period, where the Jarrett/Russo combo are realizing what works...and what doesn't. X obviously works. Dupp Cup not so much.

Guest The Superstar

OMG...I was pretty sure I was going to order it just from the tag team main event, but now: KID KASH! SHARK BOY! FOUR WAY X MATCH! This will rule.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

As much as I'm looking forward to pretty much everything that isn't Malice vs. Harris (although I thought last weeks was at least short and watchable)...

I really want to see Skipper vs. Brown.

They really have me excited with the build they've given Monty Brown and I was impressed with his ring work when he wrestled a couple weeks ago.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

*A.J. Styles & Jerry Lynn vs. Jeff Jarrett & Ron Killings for tag titles

*Low Ki vs. Sonny Siaki vs. Jorge Estrada vs. Jimmy Yang in a four-way double elimination match for X title

*Malice vs. Don Harris in a last man standing match

*Monty Brown vs. Elix Skipper in street fight

*Jose & Joel Maximo & Red vs. Shark Boy & Slim J (Wildside) & Kid Kash (debut with the group)

Guest the 1inch punch
*Jose & Joel Maximo & Red vs. Shark Boy & Slim J (Wildside) & Kid Kash (debut with the group)

Spanish Fly baby!!!!!!!

A friend of mine sent me a video of this and OH.MY.GOD