Guest tank_abbott

Glutten Bowl

Guest tank_abbott

Did you guys watch the Glutten Bowl?

One guy ate 8 lbs of Mayo

Another ate 9 sticks of Butter

31 hot dogs

42 brains...etc.  

What did U guys think of it?  Do you have any mass eating stories to share??

The worse I've ever done is eating a full pizza in one sitting, and a box of ceral in another.

I drank 160 oz. of soda in a 2 hr period.

I think my record is 6 hamburgers in a single sitting.

Guest Black Lushus

a super sized bag of Doritos after a night of drinking is my glutton claim to fame...

Guest hardyz1

Seeing that little Japanese guy just WOLF DOWN those brains was fascinating in a disturbing way.

Cow tongue?  Rocky mountain oysters?  Damn.

Guest HopeSpot

They cancelled Family Guy for that shit. A pile of fucking Fox garbage over comedy gold.

Guest TUS_02

I only saw the "finals" and that Tsunami fellow is just.... wow.  There must be a mental way to hold that shit down because something is definatly wrong when 4 or 5 300+ lbs guy can't out-eat a fucking 150 lbs shrimp...

Guest Dangerous J

The binging on cow tongues and dipping hamburger buns in water came close to making me throw up. I think the Jerry Springer audience has taken over programming at Fox.

Guest dreamer420

I was sitting around with a few friends last night just ripped and we came across this on the TV.  I hated it.  That show is exactly what is wrong with Fox TV right now.

Guest art_vandelay

Millions of teenage girls across American became anorexic after watching The Glutten Bowl.

Seriously, that stuff was gross.  What especially intrigued me were the pro wrestling-influenced entrances.  One guy even did the Triple H water spray.

That mayonnaise contest was worse than Fear Factor.  It's like eating full plates of pure fat.  And those burgers, notice how they didn't fall apart after being dropped from the suspended barrel into the big bowl?  There must be something up with those.

Guest Army Eye

was just talking to someone about this show..

They cut the camera away when somebody was barfing?  That's dumb..

Guest Nevermortal

That was digusting, yet oddly fascinating at the same time.

Kobayashi, the Tsunami is my new hero. Everyone was like 20 something food items behind him, in both competitions.

Guest The Electrifyer

That Glutton Bowl was sick. Why did they have to make it 2 hours too?? It was completely pointless. If Fox has no ideas for TV shows, bring back Murder in Small Town X!!!

Guest Crazy Dan

Man, I really can't believe they cancelled The Family Guy, in order to air absolute crap like this.  Joy, we now get to watch men gorge themselves to the point nasty.  I saw the commercials for this, and I personally knew it was going to be absolute crap.  Reality shows for the most part suck, and this show just backs that up.  I am so glad I had a CPR training class, so there was going to be no chance to watch that crappy show.  I would rather watch the Olympics any day of the week or any other show besides that one.  I mean really, who really wanted  Fox to make this a show?  I wonder.  And for that matter, who would even come up with the concept of the Glutton Bowl.  Aren't there starving people in this world who could have used that food?  Well some of it anyways. My last point is, I think I would have been gagging(sp?) if I had watched that show, especially if I had seen that guy eat that mayo, yuck.  I am sorry but if a show makes me wnat to puke, I don't consider that a fun time.  Bring back the Family Guy.

Guest the Goon

Family Guy wasnt cancelled

Glutton Bowl was a one time thing, but if the ratings are good, you never know, it just might come back

if you look at the Fox site, you'll see next week that they are airing two Family Guy episodes, followed by King of the Hill and then Futurama

Guest Shaved Bear

ok i got a question...honestly how many of you were kinda moved to go on a diet after watching a bunch of guys bring themselves closer to death

i couldnt eat for like 3...minutes after watching this

Guest Choken One

It was gross but oddly amusing at the same time...It's a one year thing...they been doing this for about 10 years now...just now they televised it.

My glutton claim to fame?

15 Hamburgers in 25 minutes...Sure, they were WHITE CASTLE burgers but still counts.

Guest Choken One

I know,I turned in at that point and thought "That's alot of Pudding" then they said "Mayo"...Ughh...