TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest nWoScorpion

Wrestling Link Game....

who was in the gimmick battle royal at WrestleMania X-7 along with such greats as REPO MAN.

Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist

Just in case anyone's wondering why i, have disapearred, since i used to nearly post every second reply on this thread, ive gotten really bored with the resposnes, because weve done everyone at least once, so be creative with your answer

Mean Gene was probably the first guy to swear on PPV, at the legendary Summerslam 88 Fuck Up, when he was interviewing RICK RUDE

who was managed in the AWA by PERCY PRINGLE (you want to make things more creative, start linking the exact gimmick. Meaning you can't use Paul Bearer, you have to link someone to him as Pringle.)

well, when Percy Pringle showd up in NWATNA, he did absolutely nothing, except threaten to bring in LORD HUMONGUS

who better turn on Rey Mysterio pretty damn quick, because I'm getting pissed off waiting

now thats a dumb fucking angle, just as bad as RICK BOGNOR doing the Fake Razor routine

who's name i thought of in the Old School Thread, confusing it with RIO, LORD OF THE JUNGLE

yeah but he's from Bombay, Michigan, unlike EMINEM, who's from the 8 Mile Road in Detroit