TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest O.J. Hart

Next saturday

Guest Incandenza
Um...I feel stupid but where does it say that?

Near the top of the page.

Guest bob_barron
I say go with FlexyIsCool's request and try "It Wasn't Me" - Shaggy. I think it'll work.

Okay- the song parody is up.

I don't know OJ Hart and It Wasn't Me as well as I know Triple H and Beautiful Day so it probably sucks.

Hope you like it and if you don't- I apologise

Guest O.J. Hart

I'm home.........good time!!! I never had such a great day at her house. My parents think I just went over to swim and go in her hot tub....i did, but stuff hapened in them. Only 6 days from now and I get laid!!!

I love the jokes and the parody of It wasn't Me....THEY'RE FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!!

Guest LexLugerRules

Hey OJ, if you didnt fuck then, what the fuck happen than?

And why would give us play by play on a message board?

Guest O.J. Hart

Well LexLugerRules,we made out in the hot tub, she did weird stuff to me, we made out some more, swam for awhile, and when it got dark, she swam naked for awhile... :D :D :D!!!! She made out with me while she was naked, it was cool!!!

Guest LexLugerRules
Whoa, is this the SmartMarks or American Pie 3?

More like the OJ Hart is a tool show.

Guest Kingpk
Well LexLugerRules,we made out in the hot tub, she did weird stuff to me, we made out some more, swam for awhile, and when it got dark, she swam naked for awhile... :D :D :D!!!! She made out with me while she was naked, it was cool!!!

"Weird stuff?" What, did she draw a smiley face on your head?

Guest Mattdotcom

American Pie 3 won't be as entertaining as this, but the love scenes will be more realistic.

Perhaps I should explain this "Hollywood-Insider" joke. You see, romantic love scenes in films aren't romantic at all, therefore I'm incinuating OJ Hart is a liar.

Guest Flyboy
Well LexLugerRules,we made out in the hot tub, she did weird stuff to me, we made out some more, swam for awhile, and when it got dark, she swam naked for awhile... :D  :D  :D!!!! She made out with me while she was naked, it was cool!!!

"Weird stuff?" What, did she draw a smiley face on your head?

She could have pissed in his mouth. :blink: :o

Guest Marshall

Hey, whats the big deal about 14 years olds having cell phone. In Britian, EVERYONE has a cell phone. My 8 year old cousin has one and my 72 year old grandmother has one. They are dirt cheap to own and run.

Guest Mattdotcom

That's the best post in the whole thread, bob.

Oh, weird stuff....maybe she tied him up while she posted what was happening on a, I dunno, Boy Band Message Board(?).

Shelbey: What should I do now~?

Other Poster: Call his cell phone~!!!

Shelbey: I already did~!!

Other Poster: Do it again~!!!

Guest xerogame

um...OJ...there is a prob.

1: shelbys mine...so she owuldnt do anything with you.

2: your lying...about everything...

3: i wouldnt do anythign with her yet cuz im only 14 and it would ruin my life if anything would happen

4: don't ask how i found site

5: yes, i am a nOOb...

6: your old g/f told me you have a prob "getting it up" anyhow.

Guest O.J. Hart

XEROGAME!!!!

incase you're wondering he's from where I live(Allentown)ans he's an old boyfriend of Shelby. I think he's mad because he went out with her for 6 months, never even kissed her, and it took me 5 weeks and I've already seen her naked and we're gonna "do it" saturday night.

Guest chirs3

I'm incredibly late, so I dunno if this has been resolved or not...

But I echo Dames' sentiment, back on page one. Ninth grade? 15 years old? Slow the hell down.

I personally can't stand the amount of sex nowadays - and no, not because I can't get any. It's disgusting to me that kids are losing their virginity at 15, 14, some even 13. It's called self control, people.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

If you think that XEROGAME and OJ are the same person, raise your hand..

*raises hand*

Guest Incandenza
It's disgusting to me that kids are losing their virginity at 15, 14, some even 13. It's called self control, people.

I feel the same way, but then self-control was thrust upon me at that age--it wasn't a choice.

Guest Texas Small Arms 09

This boy just seems really horny. I'm sure he gets a rise out of seeing Stacy Keibler bend over. My guess is his so called sexcapade will only last 30 seconds before he blows his load. And it'll be even funnier if Shelby asks "Is that it?" or "Is it in?"

Guest xerogame

i feel the same way as these ppl do...and who says i havent?...and who says you are? accordign to her its just a....nvm...*kicks himself*

Guest Marshall

I was about to post the same thing, the moment I read OJs post. Its a whole 4 minutes after. thats just too soon

Guest chirs3

Maybe I just don't "get it" - as I am one of the two people, in a school of 1000+, who was shocked and appalled at all the sex that was happening. I don't talk to many people, but it's sickening what I've just heard in casual conversations, including this gem: "I was so messed up... I don't even remember who I gave a blowjob to."

Maybe I'm "mad old sk00l" (always wanted to say that).

If you just HAVE to have sex, I say bare minimum age, BARE minimum age, would be 17. And that's still pushing it.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

all I can think about right now, sadly, is that if this was being booked by Vince Russo, Shelby would turn out to be a guy and well..you get the picture..

Guest Texas Small Arms 09

Well I'm sure Shelby will turn out to be a slut, and OJ will end up with some sort of STD by the end of his high school career

Sign in to follow this