TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest O.J. Hart

Next saturday

Guest bob_barron
I just feel sorry for the baby, especially when the father runs like a bitch when she tells him.

I'm not running off if something goes wrong and she is pregnant. I would be a main reason she is in the mess, so I would stay with her the whole way through. I'm not worried about what my parents would think because my parents say they don't care if I get laid and the girl gets pregnant. They said they would be mad if I'd run off and leave the girl alone and pregnant. I'd have a responsibilty and I would have to take the responsibility seriously.

You are SUCH a man.

He's a man

(He's a man)

Such a man

(Such a man)

He's a real

Real Man's Man

Ahhh when in doubt- go with something Regal

Guest Marshall
Remember...we're both preps!!!! We're both rich, and rich people have hot tubs!!!

Why are you rich all of a sudden? Because you have a cell phone and a hot tub?

Guest Texas Small Arms 09

I'm betting he is only doing this to get attention from all of us. Think about it, a 14 year old boy wanting to look cool on a board full of guys and some girls. My real guess is he is in fantasy land where he is the rich king and this chick bows down to him. I'm sure if this wasn't so funny and everyone left him alone he would realize what a jackass he really looks like.

Guest chirs3

The sad part is if a 14 year old claims he's about to get laid, nowadays there's a decent chance it's true.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

I said this earlier, but its gotten too funny to ignore, and I was in need for a couple of good laughs.

Guest Marshall

When I was 14, non of the 14 year old chicks would of even thought about having sex.

Guest Texas Small Arms 09

So was I actually. And I had my boyfriend read it and he burst into laugher. But you know damn well he won't know where to put it, what to do, or how to do it. And she will be just as clueless. She'll probably just lay there and he'll try really hard to impress her....which won't work

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

OJ is a liar, and I have proof. PM me and I'll tell you what the proof is.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

ok..

Well, it's the main part of summer that guys meet their "summer girl". This happened to me last year on my local community day at an amusement park near me called Kennywood. I went with my friend Pete and expected to ride with him all day. After about 2 rides, I saw my old girlfriend,Erin, with some girl I've never seen before. We all rode a Log Flume and I found out this mystery girls name name was Amanda, she was from Michigan. Walking through the nearly empty park, I asked Erin if sh'd go back out with me. She said she would, but she was going out with Amanda's brother, Adam. Erin said she was almost out of money, so i gave her a $20 because i had about $100 with me. She said she owed me one. I told her quietly to hook me up with Amanda. She said sh'd try, but they were going across the street for lunch at McDonalds. Me and Pete walked around riding for awhile, then we saw it was time to meet them in front of this roller coaster called the exterminator. They were there with Erin's girlfriend/Amanda's brother Adam, Amanda and Adam's cousin Billy, and a random token black guy from my town named Jerry. Amanda said yes, so poor Pete was stuck ridin by himself because there was 7 of us, but he didnt mind, he'd still hang with us. Me and Amanda as well as Erin and Adam were your typical teenage Boyfriend and Girlfriend you'd see anywhere. Jerry was sayin to stop and was doin goofy things that would make us stop. Pete and Billy were knda quiet but were goofin around with Jerry alot. Around 4:30 me and Amanda got seperated because we had to look for Pete who wandered off to ride by himself. I went to look, but when i found him and went back to where Amanda was..and she was gone. We looked everywhere. After about 1 1/2 hours of looking for her, we just decided to ride. We rode some roller coasters then saw her,Erin,Adam,Billy,and jerry gettin off a ride. Man we were so glad to see each other and with the stuff we were doin, Jerry almost had a heart attack. We rode some more rides including some haunted house rides that double as make-out rides. After about more hours of rideing, we got on a bus that took us back to our town, me and Amanda said our goodbyes, i gave her my number, and that was it. I thought we could have a few dates because she was gonna be around a few more weeks. But, that next Monday, I called Erin to see if i could talk to Amanda. She said Amanda had a change of plans and went back to Michigan on saturday. I've never heard from her since that day at Kennywood, but Erin found out Adam was cheating on her so now me and her have been going out since September.

Any other people on here have a "Summer Girl" experience like that?

This was posted by OJ hart 1 month ago on Jul 4 2002, 01:50 AM

Guest Kinetic

I don't see what that proves.

Edit--I think I get it now. He said five weeks, right?

Guest DerangedHermit

It seems like the only thing that's true is that he's 14 years old.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic
I don't see what that proves.

Edit--I think I get it now. He said five weeks, right?

yeah, the 5 week thing is the hole. But it is plausible that he broke up with "erin" that same week and met "Shelby" the same week, because there have been 5 weeks since July 4th.

Then again, the other post could have been more of his fantasy land tales, but it sounds a bit more plausible than this story he's concocting..

Guest Incandenza

Hey, the spelling of "apparently" has been corrected. Makes us look better as a board.

Guest Flyboy
Hey, the spelling of "apparently" has been corrected. Makes us look better as a board.

Where?

Guest Kinetic

I noticed that, as well. If they'd treat "it's" as a contraction, it'd be perfect.

Sign in to follow this