TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest O.J. Hart

Next saturday

Guest Texas Small Arms 09

It's right below the gray bar on your screen.....right above

"Please visit www.thesmartmarks.com for opinions, news, recaps & reviews....made by us.....for us!"

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

uh..maybe its due to the skin im using that I cant see it..

Yeah..the default skin has it, but Im using the Vbulletin skin and it isn't there..

::::Smarks Logo Here::::

Logged in as: Texas Small Arms 09 ( Your Control Panel | Log Out | 0 new messages ) Search | Member List | Help

TheSmartMarkForums - Apparently, Its Better Than Sex

Please visit www.thesmartmarks.com for opinions, news, recaps & reviews....made by us.....for us!

Latest Updates: Defending the NY Yankees by Jared "JHawk" Hawkins

Movie Review: XXX by Dr. Tom

Onsite Melbourne House Show Report by Matt Irvine

Velocity Report by Edward Robins

That better guys?

Guest Flyboy

"Logged in as: Flyboy212EAW ( Your Control Panel | Log Out | 0 new messages ) Search | Member List | Help

Please visit www.thesmartmarks.com for opinions, news, recaps & reviews....made by us.....for us!

Latest Update: Defending the NY Yankees by Jared "JHawk" Hawkins

Movie Review: XXX by Dr. Tom

Onsite Melbourne House Show Report by Matt Irvine

Velocity Report by Edward Robins

font>"

That's what I see. Must be the skin.

Guest Kinetic

I don't understand the quote, if it's any consolation. Did someone say the board is better than sex? When and where?

Guest Flyboy
I don't understand the quote, if it's any consolation.  Did someone say the board is better than sex?  When and where?

*raises hand*

I DID! I DID! :)

Page 5.

Guest godthedog
I don't understand the quote, if it's any consolation. Did someone say the board is better than sex? When and where?

when OJ takes breaks in the middle of it to update us, the implication is that he enjoys it more than sex. note the numerous jokes about OJ thinking that posting on the board is better than sex.

When OJ started this shit, he had a girl in a hot tub and he said he was in the bathroom and he was posting on here from his cell phone instead of getting some. Thus "TheSmartMarksForums - Apparently Its better than Sex" Personally I think he's whole story is bullshit, but it gives me a laugh

Guest MrRant
I don't understand the quote, if it's any consolation.  Did someone say the board is better than sex?  When and where?

*raises hand*

I DID! I DID! :)

Page 5.

:::SMACK!:::

You have apparently not been getting any.

Guest Kinetic

Ah. This thread has had more far-reaching affects than I had any reason to suspect.

Guest godthedog

no shit. i never even thought to read it until this afternoon, when i clicked on it out of boredom. it happened to be while everything was going down (so to speak), so i consider myself lucky.

and am i the only one who's actually GLAD that this is made up? a kid who lies about this is a hell of a lot less dorky and stupid than a kid who posts on a wrestling message board while he's in the process of getting play.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

I bet OJ had his first Health Class recently..or he needs to if he hasn't..

Guest Kinetic

I'm still not convinced that it's a hoax. There may be some holes in his story, but that might just be creative license. I can't fathom making up a story this ridiculous for the sole purpose of posting it on a message board. It just doesn't add up.

Guest LexLugerRules

Who cares! Even if it is a hoax, just pretend its really going on!

It's more fun.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Im convinced that he made this whole story up to get some attention, and when he got it, he couldn't just leave it be, thus adding in stuff about the cell phone, hot tubs, the fact that their families are rich, etc..

EDIT

I will say that it has been one of the funniest threads on the board in a while..

Guest The Czech Republic

You know OJ, with all your hot tubs, you don't need to worry about condoms, a good hour in there should have you shooting blanks for a day.

Guest gizmo

Make sure you give her a ride on your bicycle to the ice cream shop to get her "in the mood"

Guest JHawk
Make sure you give her a ride on your bicycle to the ice cream shop to get her "in the mood"

Best...comment...overnight. :)

Guest cynicalprofit

Vince Russo is probably writing this just to fuck with the smarks, you know they read us just to stroke their own egos, and hes probably gonna set us up with a swerve very soon, like it turns out shes got a penis or something retarded like that. If it turns out shes got a hand down there, you know its Russo.

Guest O.J. Hart
ok..

Well, it's the main part of summer that guys meet their "summer girl". This happened to me last year on my local community day at an amusement park near me called Kennywood. I went with my friend Pete and expected to ride with him all day. After about 2 rides, I saw my old girlfriend,Erin, with some girl I've never seen before. We all rode a Log Flume and I found out this mystery girls name name was Amanda, she was from Michigan. Walking through the nearly empty park, I asked Erin if sh'd go back out with me. She said she would, but she was going out with Amanda's brother, Adam. Erin said she was almost out of money, so i gave her a $20 because i had about $100 with me. She said she owed me one. I told her quietly to hook me up with Amanda. She said sh'd try, but they were going across the street for lunch at McDonalds. Me and Pete walked around riding for awhile, then we saw it was time to meet them in front of this roller coaster called the exterminator. They were there with Erin's girlfriend/Amanda's brother Adam, Amanda and Adam's cousin Billy, and a random token black guy from my town named Jerry. Amanda said yes, so poor Pete was stuck ridin by himself because there was 7 of us, but he didnt mind, he'd still hang with us. Me and Amanda as well as Erin and Adam were your typical teenage Boyfriend and Girlfriend you'd see anywhere. Jerry was sayin to stop and was doin goofy things that would make us stop. Pete and Billy were knda quiet but were goofin around with Jerry alot. Around 4:30 me and Amanda got seperated because we had to look for Pete who wandered off to ride by himself. I went to look, but when i found him and went back to where Amanda was..and she was gone. We looked everywhere. After about 1 1/2 hours of looking for her, we just decided to ride. We rode some roller coasters then saw her,Erin,Adam,Billy,and jerry gettin off a ride. Man we were so glad to see each other and with the stuff we were doin, Jerry almost had a heart attack. We rode some more rides including some haunted house rides that double as make-out rides. After about more hours of rideing, we got on a bus that took us back to our town, me and Amanda said our goodbyes, i gave her my number, and that was it. I thought we could have a few dates because she was gonna be around a few more weeks. But, that next Monday, I called Erin to see if i could talk to Amanda. She said Amanda had a change of plans and went back to Michigan on saturday. I've never heard from her since that day at Kennywood, but Erin found out Adam was cheating on her so now me and her have been going out since September.

Any other people on here have a "Summer Girl" experience like that?

This was posted by OJ hart 1 month ago on Jul 4 2002, 01:50 AM

I broke up with that Erin girl just about a day after that, then I started going out with Shelby 2 days laster...answer anything for you?

Guest MentallyNormal

I have stolen Top Secret Documents from Shelby's Diary. ;). I believe Josh is suppose to be Oj but not sure.

----

Dear Diary,

Today I met a boy at school his name was Josh. He is a cuteboy. His eyes are brown an so sexy. Well today i was at my locker an he bumped into me. He asked me if i wanted to get some pizza after school. Of course i had to say yes because he was so hot.

We went to the pizza bin later that day. We ate an joked about things. He made me laugh he has a good sense of humor.

When we were finished he walked me home. An at the door step he Kissed me. My very first kiss. It was like i was a bride at a wedding. I'll never forget that day.

Ps: I want Josh to be my first because he has a big bulge

---

Dear Diary,

The next day Josh came over to my house to use my computer. We were researching about Animal Mating for our Science class. We giggled after seeing pics of animals mating like they do on the discovery channel. I was messing with him like ha that's me an you.

He blushed and giggled.

I think that excited him. I noticed movement in his man area.

Well after that we started making out. But my dad knocks on the door.

He said in a joking fashion. Hey leave the door open I don't want you two having sex.

I was like Dad stop it that's not funny.

But Josh laughed so i laughed too.

All of us laughed about us not having sex.

It was hilarious. Well he finished the paper and gave me a goodnight kiss. Man I love that boy.

Ps: Damn Dad I was gonna lose my virginity. Well I'll get him next time. Hehe what a cutey. Girl Power!

hehe I'm a little school girl hehehe

My heart pounds for him. I'm turning into a vibrant women. But Pms is a bitch though. I get all horny when i stick tampons in their.

Shelby+Josh Foreverheart.gif

------------

Dear Diary,

It has been several days since I last wrote in you. I have been having bad menstrual cramps. My Mom says it’s normal for a growing woman like me. Well anyway I talked to Josh the other day on the phone. We talked about normal school stuff an junk.

But later on asked him what you doing?

He replied oh just watching TV.

What’s on?

Oh just some sex chat phone line commercial.

I giggled ha I bet you popped a boner huh?

He said nah.

But I knew he had because he was such a shy bashful guy. So I started messing around with him I bet you called one before.

He said no way Jose.

Then Being the vibrant young woman I was. I said how about you pretend your calling one an I'll be the phone sex girl.

He was like WTF?? Are you serious?

Yes silly it's just for fun don't be shy.

Umm umm nah.

Please Please come on now we are young horny mature teens. It's natural for us to do this.

Okay but don't tell anyone about it.

I won't I love you.

Call me back well start.

Ring Ring

So I pick up the phone an start talking dirty too him. So what's your name?

Josh.

Josh what a sexy name. How may i help you?

Umm umm

So your a shy boy I see. Let me take over so. What you wearing Josh?

Pants and a Sublime t-shirt.

How about you take off your shirt and pants so you can be more comfortable Josh.

Huh? Come on Shelby this is getting weird.

Who's Shelby? Take off the fucking pants now bad boy. Let me hear the sound of you slapping your luscious cock around. I want to hear the cum spewing forth on your bed. Hmmm Hmmmm Cumtastic. Oh Yes Yes Josh.

Click he hangs up.

Ha I think I went too far maybe he really did jizz all over his bed. Well I called him back an Apologized to him. He said he was embarrassed and felt dirty. I told him It's normal human reaction Josh. I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable. Then I said Josh let me suck your cock. Just kidding ha ha.

He was cracking up so was I.

Only if he knew I was being serious. This boy will be mine all mine someday.

Man what a night off to Bed Diary.

Ps:I have to ask mom about Dildo's. Yes I know it will be embarrassing but I saw in her drawer she had one. I just wanted to talk to her about dildo and the pleasure factor also safety. Eww I'm really gross. Hehehe because I'm a Nasty Girl Diary. My hand hurts from writing diary damn you.

-----------------

Dear Diary,

I finally got around talking to my Mom about dildos today as I mentioned in my last entry. When I asked her she wasn't shocked at all. Because she knew that young women of today participate in self pleasure.

So my Mom and I sit down on her bed. She told me about the miracles of masturbation an sexual pleasuring aids. It was kind of weird to talk to my mom about this stuff though.

But she knew what she was talking about.

She explained several techniques I could do to achieve maximum pleasure. There was one technique she mentioned that has been in our family for several years. It involved a frozen hotdog.

My Mom said it had to be frozen because if not it would break off.

So I tried it while my mom gave instructions.

I inserted the frozen hotdog into my womanhood and began to twist, turn and wobble the frozen hotdog as if it was Josh’s cock.

I felt the cold hotdog water seeping into my crevasse of delight. Oh Yes Oh yes it felt so f'n great. I was doing this for couple minutes an the hotdog was beginning to melt.

My Mom yells at me take it out!! Take it out!!

So I grabbed hold and yanked it out which sent the hotdog flying threw my bedroom window.

My Mom and I looked outside to see where it went. There was no sight of the hotdog. Then I heard the doorbell ring.

Put my clothes back on to see who it was.

It was the Love of my Life Josh. Hehe man he was looking so cute that day.

He was about to say something to me but a hotdog came out of nowhere an hit him in the face.

He was mad and yelling out who threw that fucking hotdog!! Who throws a fucking hotdog now really? Fuck them.

I started Cracking up like a wild hyena.

He was hey that's not Funny Shelby!

Oh yes it is Josh

No it’s not fuck those people!

Never mind it's an inside joke. Ha Ha eww it's kind of gross when I think of it hehe.

An that was the end of my Day with my Mom and learning the family dildo technique

Ps: I never told Josh were that hotdog had been. He never had a clue. Maybe someday I'll have his hotdog in my bun. Hmm I wonder what his hot mustard tastes like.

I need more ink or shorten my entries sorry Diary but I love you. Hehehe I'm talking to a Diary hehe. I'm one crazy gal crazy for Josh that is.

--

I need help please.

:(

Guest Mattdotcom

If this story is true (which, ironically, in my fantasy world, it is true) it answers several things for me.

1: You're a slut.

-One girl to the next.

2: Your parents are dumbasses.

Who would let their son's girlfriend spend the night with him on a school night? Well, I suppose school hasn't started for you, but who allows their teen daughter to sleep over at a boy's, much less HEr boyfriend, house.

Final Solution: This needs to end.* It was fun yesterday, but now a "friend" of OJ's is "posting" illiterate giberish and giving us all a headache.

What have we all learned? Sex can wait, masturbate!

*(Read: I can't think of anything funny yet)

Guest O.J. Hart

Thats some funny stuff MentallyNormal!!

And if it would help you out, my name isn't Josh, it's Craig.

Sign in to follow this