TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest O.J. Hart

Next saturday

Guest evenflowDDT
Sorry for bumping this, but I hadn't read it since... well, the last post I made on it. And I'll bet you can all pretty much figure out what I'm gonna say... How the fudgepacking, cocksucking, bend-over-girlfriend mindblowing Christina Aguilera carpetlicking holy sweet mother of Christ dreaming of getting violated by Goldberg FUCK is this wiener not a virgin, while I haven't even been on a date and I'm older than him?

...and this, my friends, is the danger of sleeping. Lest your most bizarre fantasies become such deeply ingrained in the board that it ceases to become an in-joke and an everyday phrase. Sleep. Bastards! I'm glad I don't and do homework instead. Yet I'm still behind? Bastards!

Right, don't worry about it dude. I'm three months short of 19 and the only play I've got has been from my right hands, bed, and the occasional plunger handle. I've been on one date my entire life, and have about as much luck with the ladies as... uhhh... insert your own metaphor here I gotta bounce. Don't worry about it bro. Bitches be trippin'. Remember that. Always.

AND DON'T FALL ASLEEP!!!!!

Guest NoCalMike

I don't want to rain on your parade, but the first thing you should know is that this girl WILL NOT ENJOY THE SEX. For one, you will be done in 2 minutes or less. Secondly, almost no female enjoys losing their virginity at least phsyically, yes I know some do, but most don't. Also, you better be safe about this, do NOT, knock this girl up....and lastly...what in the FUCK are your parents thinking getting you a cell phone?

Guest EricMM

Phr33k the secret is to find some sort of activity that involves lots of girls and guys and that interests you. Start doing that activity. Hang out with people. Find out who in that group is female, and is nice, and interests you. Then go up to her, and ask her out on a date.

This may or may not end in sex, BUT it is the only way that CAN end up in sex...

Guest Texas Small Arms 09

Okay we just brought this thread up again why? As if this wasn't bad enough when it originally started but come on guys

Guest Texas Small Arms 09
so, did he do it or what?

If you are really serious about this question I have one answer for you....Read the damn thread and you'll see

Guest Ravenbomb
Ya he did. He finally fingered his dog's ass and licked it.

Quite disgusting.

and here's the photographic evidence

dogknows.jpg

Guest Bosstones Fan
Wow 12 pages for an inconclusive ending....I think Russo was writing this

Someone already said that.

Guest JangoFett4Hire

I read it, and still have no idea if he did or didn't dammit. All i read was some silliness such as the chick waiting in the pool or something while he said he had to make a #2 but he really went to log on to the net... by the way, this thread was started in august- what saturday was he supposed to get his dinky stinky?

Guest Zack Malibu

Will this thread EVER die?

My guess is that by the time he got back to the hot tub, the only place to put his dinky was the water jets...and if any of you have seen Out Cold, we know how it turned out for ol' OJ.

Guest LooseCannon
I'm 25 an i haven't lost my virginity yet.

You should see a professional about that.

This post was hilarious.

Guest Incandenza

Ah, Davy McWavydavy. Last I saw him, he was pressuring me into posting a picture of my hairless unit.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Did you finally go through with it and shave the accessories, Inc?

Guest the pinjockey

Shit, the worst part is I started reading through this crap again since you bumped it. Luckily two pages in I quit otherwise I would have had to hurt myself.

Guest JangoFett4Hire

this is my all time favorite thread

well, fave thread that contains no whiskers posts

Guest Kotzenjunge

And he bumped it with an emoticon post. Even worse. Why is Inc showing as unregistered now? He wasn't banned, was he?

Guest Kotzenjunge

Yeah, but that's Incadenza that was the misspelled name. I should know, I typed it enough when I was talking about him being Celebrity of the State of America.

Sign in to follow this