TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest O.J. Hart

Next saturday

Guest Mattdotcom

I must be linked to this thread through my mind, as I was just thinking of it earlier and BAM! Jango bumps it for no reason. So...

Cell phone hot tub.

Guest Downhome

Just imagine all of the kiddies out there that learned about sex by means of this thread.

OJHART: Sex Ed Administrator.

Guest The Czech Republic

I'd like to make a motion for this thread to be retired. I don't know how this would be done, but it deserves some sort of ultimate honor, because as I go back to page 1 and read all this, this is the best, funniest, most surreal thread in the history of this board.

Maybe close + pin? I don't know.

Guest Vitamin X

You know, I just finished reading this entire thread (and damn I hope I haven't lost that much of my intelligence by doing so)...several times, OJ Hart's "updates" had me doubled over laughing, and I even remember the "The SmartMarks Forums- Apparently, It's Better Than Sex" thing on the boards last summer

yes, believe it or not I'm a damn old school TSM poster (when www.thesmarks.com still existed and TSM was spawned from it) I even remember most everyone here not having over 1000 posts and now I regularly see people with 4000, and now 10000...shiiit and I haven't even hit 1000 yet.

anyways this thread deserves some kind of honor, I agree.

Guest The Czech Republic
You know, I just finished reading this entire thread (and damn I hope I haven't lost that much of my intelligence by doing so)...several times, OJ Hart's "updates" had me doubled over laughing, and I even remember the "The SmartMarks Forums- Apparently, It's Better Than Sex" thing on the boards last summer

yes, believe it or not I'm a damn old school TSM poster (when www.thesmarks.com still existed and TSM was spawned from it) I even remember most everyone here not having over 1000 posts and now I regularly see people with 4000, and now 10000...shiiit and I haven't even hit 1000 yet.

for added retroactive laughter, play the RNN theme as you read the updates.

"My boner is at 89 percent!"

for added retroactive laughter, play the RNN theme as you read the updates.

"My boner is at 89 percent!"

Damn TCR if I had a drink in my mouth I would have done a spit take I laughed so hard at that.

Guest The Czech Republic

Seriously! Try it! It really really works.

And just like Orton, OJ hasn't amounted to anything.

But seriously, retire this thread.

Guest JangoFett4Hire

you can blame Davy Gravy for this thread's revival. His cell phone thread contained allusions to this fabled thread, igniting a hunger in me to re-read it and comment with a :lol:

Guest Mattdotcom

Is this for real? Well, I pretend it is, as fans of the thread may or may not know. And yes, I believe it is time to retire this, but it deserves more than being locked and shoved to the depths of the board...but what? Even I don't think its exactly pin-worthy. Its a fucking thread about some loser teen having sex and then updating us on it.......

OK, maybe it does deserve to be pinned.

Guest JangoFett4Hire

This thread represents everything that is right with this board: a big mouthed 14 year old with a cell phone, semi-flaming, lying, condescending posts, mythic sexual encounters... all it needs is a BAN PLZ~! or two

Guest JangoFett4Hire

Yeah, whats up with that. I've never fucked a sheep. They've fucked me a couple times, but thats about it.

Guest evilhomer

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

In honor of the torrent and bittersweet young love in this thread, I present the lyrics to "Wonderwall" by Oasis:

Today is gonna be the day

That they're gonna throw it back to you

By now you should've somehow

Realized what you gotta do

I don't believe that anybody

Feels the way I do about you now

Backbeat the word was on the street

That the fire in your heart is out

I'm sure you've heard it all before

But you never really had a doubt

I don't believe that anybody feels

The way I do about you now

And all the roads we have to walk along are winding

And all the lights that lead us there are blinding

There are many things that I would

Like to say to you

I don't know how

Because maybe

You're gonna be the one who saves me?

And after all

You're my wonderwall

Today was gonna be the day

But they'll never throw it back to you

By now you should've somehow

Realized what you're not to do

I don't believe that anybody

Feels the way I do

About you now

And all the roads that lead to you were winding

And all the lights that light the way are blinding

There are many things that I would like to say to you

I don't know how

I said maybe

And after all

You're my wonderwall

I said maybe

And after an

You're my wonderwall

Said maybe

You're gonna be the one that saves me

Guest Kotzenjunge
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Billy Madison rules. That wasn't a flame, JF4H, that was just a simple quote that worked very well in the context of what you just said, which was indeed, one of the stupidest comebacks I've ever heard.

Guest Zero_Cool

Indeed...uhm yeah.

This damned thread had me cracking up in class today...needless to say, it was difficult to explain the hilarity of it to my friend who sits next to me.

This thread is still classic, though. I think we should put the slogan back up too, just for old times..

Guest evilhomer

Actually it was directed at the entire thread in general. But yeah, it does kind of fit in with Jango's comment.

For whatever reason I clicked on this thread and read it all the way through. This was one of the dumbest things I've seen in my life, but the comments were funny enough to keep me reading.

By the way, you call me a cocksucker?!? :angry: Whatsupwitdat?!?

I've fucked women many times in my life, nobody, and I mean nobody calls me a womanfucker, but you suck one little dick just once....

(joking)

(about the cocksucking part)

(I've had sex)

(with a woman)

(really)

Guest Mattdotcom
(I've had sex)

(with a woman)

(really)

Oh, please. If you did, you'd have posted constant updates here. That's how life works. You did do it in a hot tub, right? And you called her on your cell phone when you got home, didn't you? It's the only way.

You know, from now on, if I ever have sex, I'll forever be reminded of this thread, and for that, I damn you all.

Guest Vitamin X

yes we need the slogan back up with a link to it, and the thread put somewhere in a far off place so as to not take up room in the general chat area

i was going to say something else but i forgot..dammit

Guest The Czech Republic

Good work, I like that idea. We need "Apparently, it's better than sex" back up.

Guest The Czech Republic
OK, I'm goin back and I'm gonna knock her up really really really hard!!!

WTF?!

The post of the thread right there.

Guest evilhomer
(I've had sex)

(with a woman)

(really)

Oh, please. If you did, you'd have posted constant updates here. That's how life works. You did do it in a hot tub, right? And you called her on your cell phone when you got home, didn't you? It's the only way.

Well I knew right when he mentioned the hot tub that he was full of shit. It's a cardnial rule of hot-tubbing, no sex allowed. It's a real motherfucker to get sperm out of that damn filter.

And I didn't post constant updates because it was so damn long ago, computers weren't invented yet.

BTW, my vote goes to putting the slogan back up top, I always wondered where that came from.

Guest The Czech Republic

So are there any other threads that have earned the honor of retirement? If the Brock Lesnar Photoshop one stayed alive longer, I'd have that as a candidate.

Sign in to follow this