TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Superstar

Ed Ferrera's Dread Report

Guest The Superstar
-- Well... I was able to get out of bed without TOO much discomfort today, but I have a feeling I've got a long road to hoe before my back is 100% again. Was I stupid to try and beat the Dupps at their own game? Absolutely.  No question. Just remember, though -- I did it all for Fluff. And I would have gone through twelve tables for a chance to hit that just once.

-- While I'm on that topic, Jeremy Borash still isn't speaking to me. I guess that's a bonus for both of us.

-- Congratulations to both Ron "The Truth" Killings and Low-Ki for their hard-fought championship victories this past Wednesday. Like Shamrock and Styles who preceded them, Killings and Low-Ki represent the best that NWATNA has to offer. The hell with that -- they represent the best that WRESTLING has to offer.

-- I thought the second hour of this week's broadcast was my finest hour as a broadcaster to date. Kudos to Iron Mike Tenay for being the pro he always has been, and to Don West for stepping up to the plate and delivering *his* best performance thus far.

-- While I'm on the topic of my broadcast partner Don West, it's about time he's been let "off the leash" to do what he does best. If only some of the guys I worked with in WCW sold half as well as Don, that company might still be around.

-- As reported elsewhere, Don Harris was opened up as a result of a vicious headbutt in his First Blood match with Malice. I say it was vicious because it required 10-15 stitches to close up. Malice played a dangerous game with that one, as things could have easily worked out the opposite way, and Heavy D could have walked away with the victory. Props to Heavy D for being the big, tough, rawboned bastard that he is... and props to Malice for being the toughest export from New Jersey since Frank Sinatra first went to Vegas.

-- Short one this week, but before I close I want to send out my best wishes for a speedy recovery to my good friend Billy Welch a.k.a. Messiah. What happened to him shouldn't happen to anyone... except for the sons of bitches that were behind the attack. May justice be served to the bastards swiftly, publicly and biblically.

See you next Wednesday!

Ed Ferrara

I should just say that I wasn't too thrilled with Don West. In the main event I think I heard "here it is!" "there it is!" "here it comes!" far too many times.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

It was all worth it to see Jeremy Borash get punched in the face...

Guest The Superstar

Yeah, and there's no need to parody JR. He does a good job himself ^_^

Guest The Superstar

I meant he does a good job of parodying himself, since he's a shell of what he used to be.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Stan Dupp: "And you get 2 1/2 points if you punch that there Jeremy Borash in the face."

Jeremy Borash: "What the fuck?! NO~!~"

Best part of ANY comedy promo, EVER.