TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Syxx

When did u lose it?

Guest CoreyLazarus416
Fuck Condoms, just pull out and blast the bitch in the eye.

Dude, you made me almost choke on my potato salad...

As for me, I'm still a virgin. I used to be, like, ultrahorny and always like "so, sexy, let's fuck" to my girlfriend (whichever bitch it was at the time, 3 of the 4 were/are major sluts anyways), but recently, I've calmed down a lot. Maybe it's because I finally met a girl who I want to spend TIME with and TALK to.

She's Irish...red hair (naturally, **wink wink**), has SOME chub (call me weird, but I loves tha chub), and is just fun to talk to. Oh yes, she plays bass, both classical and electric.

She gets back from New Hampshire (after spending her entire summer there) this Saturday, the same day I see Slayer. With Lemmy as my witness, I'm going to ask her out, man.

Guest J*ingus

The actual losing of my virginity was nothing special, although it wasn't her fault, she did her best. I just walked away with a "THAT is what the big fuss is about?" kind of feeling. Fortunately, like drinking, it does get better with experience.

Guest HartFan86

I'm a 16 year old virgin and I'll probably keep it that way for a while...unless I come home and see Stephanie McMahon in lingerie on my bed.

Guest Incandenza
...unless I come home and see Stephanie McMahon in lingerie on my bed.

Great. Now I'm impotent! I hope you're happy.

Guest bob_barron
I'm a 16 year old virgin and I'll probably keep it that way for a while...unless I come home and see Stephanie McMahon in lingerie on my bed.

Change Steph to Tina Fey or Amy Poehler and that statement is true

Guest Kinetic

I'm not all that particular about which attractive celebrities show up on my bed in lingerie.

Guest JaKyL25

The JaKyL is, regrettably, still a virgin at the tender young age of 21 1/2.

I have, however, french kissed two girls (on 1 occasion each) and just regular-kissed them both a couple times apiece, and another random girl kissed me on the lips at a Weezer concert last month.

That's the entire extent of my sexual experience, as I have the problems of having led a completely sheltered high school life/being really shy due to past insecurities.

None of the girls I've kissed have been girlfriends, just girls from work (besides the concert girl) who I hung out with a few times each. Any idea on how to meet a nice girl, and develop a relationship WITHOUT it turning into "just a friendship, and never anything more" in her mind, which happens surprisingly frequently?

Guest CoreyLazarus416

You wouldn't be saying that if you knew a girl by the name of Stephanie McMahon that goes to Franklin High School in Franklin, Massachusetts...she made it to RandomHate.com's "Ugly Fuck Of The Week" list.

And JaKyL, be a prick. Most girls seem to end up dating pricks.

Guest Some Guy

I was 18 and very drunk, she was 19 or 20 I can't really remember how old she was. She was friends with one of my male friends, we went over there, I got faed adn just went over to her and started kissing her and onw thing led to another and voila, no more virginity.

I'll tell you guys a story about my current girl because it makes me laugh. We were in my car about a month ago and I managed to convince her to go down. She had never done that before and I'd be pent up for a couple weeks so the load shot off a lot quicker than usual and I didn't have time to tell her, I thought she was going to throw up all over my junk. The "ack!" sound and teh look of suprise on her face were priceless. I almost started laughing but held back and appologized. So being the nice guy that I am I let her clean herself up with my wifebeater and then threw it out the window. I went by the place that I threw the man chowder infested T-Shirt and it was gone. Someone must have actually picked the thing up! It had to be hard as a board and little smelly, it is summer after all.

Guest JaKyL25
And JaKyL, be a prick. Most girls seem to end up dating pricks.

Ain't it the truth?

Nah, I've thought about it before, but can never follow through. I'm just too sickeningly devoted to practically any female who will pay attention to me. Somehow, I came pre-whipped.

Ah well, them's the breaks. At least there's pro wrestling.