10 members have voted

1. 1. Best Nickelback Song....

• "How You Remind Me"
    • "Too Bad"
    • "Never Again"
    • "Leader Of Men"
    • Other(please state)

Guest DJ Jeff

My vote goes to "Never Again". That right now is my favorite Nickelback song. My fav song of all time by them is "How You Remind Me".

Guest swan

None!!!!!!!

Is this some kind of sick joke? Screw the Nickleback Boys and all the other bands like them!!!!!

Guest KoR Fungus

How You Remind Me is the least objectionable, so it got my vote. It's a pretty decent song, although it's been overplayed like hell.

Guest MrBiznatch

Never again is freakin awesome. Nickelback before they hit it big were really good too. I had a friend that was into them before I had ever heard of them.

Guest La Parka Es Mi Papa

Nickelback is pure crap. The only good song they've ever realeased is Leader Of Men.

Guest dilk bathoon

i don't mind nickelback so much anymore, but during the hight of "how you remind me" i just wanted to throw my fucking radio out the window. i have 'the state', and it's a kick-ass album, and also includes their best song; 'worthy to say'.

Guest Respect The 'Taker

Is it just me...or did everyone else think Jerry Lynn had started a band when they first saw Nickelback???

This has been the Taker Mark

Guest The Man in Blak

I pick "Too Bad"...simply because it's not as hilariously pretentious as "Never Again" or as clean-cut pop as "How You Remind Me".

It's the lesser of the evils.

Guest saturnmark4life
I pick "Too Bad"...simply because it's not as hilariously pretentious as "Never Again" or as clean-cut pop as "How You Remind Me".

It's the lesser of the evils.

ha. I'll go with that too. S'TOO BAD S'TOO BAD S'TOO BAD 'STOO BAD 'STOO BAD S'TOO BAD S'TOO BAD S'TOO BAD and the bass player is wearing the STUPIDEST hat in the vid. Plus that ending shot with the photograph is reaching creed levels of horseshit.

Guest Flyboy
Is it just me...or did everyone else think Jerry Lynn had started a band when they first saw Nickelback???

I know what you mean, Taker Mark. :blink: