TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chunk

"Best Friends"

What does the term "Best Friends" mean? I think someone needs to explain it to the WWE!

First, being best friends meant that HHH wanted HBK to be his manager. Then it meant that DX reunited (at least for a few minutes anyway!)

Then HHH needed to Pedegree his best freind to show him how much he "loved" him.

Then being best friends meant that HHH would get to the bottom of a mystery assault on his best friend, which ended up in us finiding out that HHH attacked HBK because he is his best friend

And then finally on Raw this week, hhh comes out and tells us that actually HBK isnt his best friend after all!

What the ???????

Am i the only one totally baffled by this so called "story line"???

ChUnK

Guest NazMistry

I'm not really baffled.

But thats because I've put it down to the fact that Logic does no longer exist in the WWE.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

It makes sense to me...only not the HHH part about saying "Shawn's not my best friend." Here's why...

HHH and HBK are known to both marks AND smarks as being very good friends behind the curtain. In storyline, they're best friends. In real life, they're best friends. HHH thought HBK was making a big mistake by not agreeing to be Hunter's manager, seeing as how the majority of the Raw roster was gunning for HBK anyways (Booker T, Goldust, and other recipiants of nWo beatdowns come to mind). What better way to teach your best friend a lesson than by showing him what could happen?

Seriously, some people seem to think that if the sense isn't right up-front, then it's not there at all.

Yeah, i see what you mean. That does make it clearer, but it still doesnt explain why HHH turns around and says "actually, HBK is'nt my best friend at all"

o well,

ChUnK