TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chunk

Whosa gonna win? HBK or HHH

Its fairly obvious that rck will lose to brock (although i would love it if he didnt)

but whos gonna win HBK or HHH?

Lets see:

Rock beat Hogan

HHH beat Mankind (into retirement)

Rock beat Flair

so even though it will probably be his last match i think HBK will lose to HHH!

Guest Eagan469

I see Nash running (or should I say hobbling) in and costing one of them the match.

Guest BionicRedneck

Not really.

Why put the cripple over. Someone could get over by being the one to "retire" HBK, its just a shame its HHH who is gonna do it.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

Well it's been built up so that 'Hbk has one last time to make it right - to prove he can still go' so 'storyline logic' says HBK would win. But Hunter probably wants uber-heat for his heel run so 'backstage logic' says that HHH would win.

In other words, I have no real clue. Nor do I really care as I stopped being a fan of Michaels after 95 and never really liked HHH in the first place. I can tell you who WON'T win... The fans ;)

Guest El Psycho Diablo

Michaels dosen't stand a chance in hell of winning.

However, the real question is..

Will they have to feed a legend to HHH every two years to keep him relatively over?

Guest BionicRedneck

hehe,

what next to keep HHH over?

have him go dig up Andre and pin him?

Guest Eagan469

I can see it now...

"STEAMBOAT! IT'S TIME...TO PLAY...THE GAME!"

*spits water, poses*

Guest Jobber of the Week

Shawn will win, just because he's the face and it costs HHH absolutely nothing to job to him.

They say Nash will be spectating, so I won't be suprised if we get a worked repeat of MSG, sans Scott Hall.

Guest BionicRedneck

There has been many times when it "costs HHH absolutely nothing to job" but he hasn't done it.

I see HBK putting everything he has into the match, but still losing, therefore making HHH look that little bit stronger.

They say Nash will be spectating, so I won't be suprised if we get a worked repeat of MSG, sans Scott Hall.

wouldn't that make HHH face again? not even WWE is that dumb. Plus, nobody would care.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

I think the ending I can most easily see happening (aside from the finger-poke of doom ending) is HBK barely winning and HHH attacking him after the match to get his heat back.

Guest Jobber of the Week
wouldn't that make HHH face again? not even WWE is that dumb. Plus, nobody would care.

Hey. Hulk Hogan drove a semi truck into the Rock's ambulance, and they were all friendlylike with each other after the match.

They've shilled HHH videos recently with the MSG incident on it, with the incident discussed in the advertising even. They make mention of how The Game came out of a promo that harkened back to MSG. What can you say? Continuity is awesome.

HHH can keep doing a heel afterwards. I'm saddened to say though I think the next feud will be HHH/RVD since every other face on Raw is kind of busy right now.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

hopefully HHH wins...

I would hate to think that he would job to a non wrestler...

when he can't put any real wrestler over.

Guest jester

This upcoming match on Raw may set up some kind of Rock interference...

Since HBK ran away from RVD during "Kevin Nash Shortest Comeback Match," but he's willing to stand and face HHH, does this mean that RVD is much scarier than HHH? I think it does. Somebody looks more dangerous than you Hunter. Better have him jobbing to Bradshaw, quick!

Guest Brian

They're trying to re-launch "Triple H heel-run part two" because Vince has convinced himself that it's the key to success.

Guest Angle-plex

HHH will get revenge for HBK screwing up his chance to end Undertaker's Wrestlemania winning streak.

Guest Flyboy
Will they have to feed a legend to HHH every two years to keep him relatively over?

Because, he can't do it by himself? :unsure:

Oh.. my vote goes for The Game to win, btw.