TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Crimson COMMENTAROONIES!

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Wow, I marked Jake/CIA...[rock the fuck on to Crusen for letting me] and it was fricken' CLOSE. I'd say the deciding factor was that CIA's match had a bit more gusto, and description to boot. Both of you however need to use a thesaurous [or however you spell it] or SOMETHING, 'cause there were a few uber-iffy spots in both matches that used the same word/phrase like...9 times in the same paragraph, heh. More in-depth comments on this match tomorrow, when I wake up...IF I wake up.

Anyhoo, rest of the show going up...I'll be sure to comment.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Sorry guys. I thought I sent the Thor/Spike match to Crusen, but I guess it slipped my mind.

Anyway. Crusen can edit it in later, but Thor defeated Spike by default.

Guest Chuck Woolery

Let's see, comments...

Me and Matt semi-jointed the opening promo... he wrote most of it, I touched up my parts and added the coding. I liked the way that one turned out.. but eh.

Canuck... leaves? I'm shocked and apalled.

Mak's promo was supposedly here... but i couldn't find it. Mmph.

CIA/Helmsley, nice match from the Canuck. No way I'm missin a movie starring the Thugg.

Thor writes a promo. Joy.

Fugue wins, and I mark out like a bitch. Go Fugue, man, break that bitch Taylor's record (j/k, Erek. ;))

Kamikaze makes me laugh. That is all.

Uh... there was a match here, but I didn't read it cuz it wasn't posted. Damn.

And... I lose to a much better match. When Mak sent it to me and I read it, I thought, "Shit, King'd have to be smoking something major for me to win this match." Good job Mak, hopefully I'll be coming after you come Wrath.

That's all, folks.

- Mike Van Siclen.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins
HA HA! Spike can't put his money where is mouth is!! HA HA!!

*bitch slaps Cutthroat*

My computer crashed you idiot. I *couldnt* write a match even though I wanted to.

Damn.

- "Hollywood" Spike "Cutthroat is gonna get his ass kicked" Jenkins

Guest ScorpionDanceofDeath

Oh, Maria is out there.. I assure you, Cutthroat.

And this was supposed to be added to the end of the opening promo, since it's really too small to be posted as a promo by itself, but just makes a nice little scene that might have led into things more smoothly.

~~

The scene changes, the Smarktron fizzling to life and showing a scene backstage. The crowd pops mildly as the mentally unstable Kamikaze walks through the maze of corridors in the back. The camera follows the rising superstar, who is apparently making his way to the stage. Kaze passes on open door and in a quick fit of paranoia, glances inside. Kaze stops in his tracks, looks over his shoulder and sees Cutthroat in a thong. He's not really, but that's what Kamikaze sees, and the sight causes Kam to double over with dry heaves. The cameraman gets somewhat disgusted himself, and cuts the feed.

Guest Chuck Woolery

Hmm... I was pretty sure we had that in there, Kamikaze, but if we didn't, don't blame Myers, because I may have taken it out without realizing it.

- Mike Van Siclen.

Guest Insane Clown Dan

The opening promo was farkin' awesome, considering that there was a lot of tha Flunkmasta in it B)

And seriously, if going into random threads and farting/flaming people isn't enough to ban you, I don't know what is. I saw that thread in General Chat by LexLugerRules, that was just mean Cutthroat.

Guest Listen2Reason

Comments, comments, comments...

The opening promo absolutely rocked. CONTINUITY~! And TENSION~! And OTHER STUFF~! Seriously, I was totally marking out. Great job, guys. ^_^

Ironman's match was interesting. Certainly a solid way of writing yourself some "leave". ^_^; So long, Canuck, we hardly knew ye.

CIA is great as always. Aside from having the funniest gimmick since the Hurricane, he's just a darn good writer. I'm also glad Jake actually wrote, 'cause I've been wanting to see more of his stuff...

Thor cuts a pretty good promo. Not really breaking any new ground, but solid stuff.

And...I won. Huh. I didn't have much time this weekend to write, but I didn't want to no-show...so I threw together as much of a match as I could and sent it in. I think it's basically a good match, but you'll notice that it's pretty darn short. ^_^;

And an...interesting promo from Kamikaze. If I were you, man, I would have never ("EEEEEEVER!") mentioned that match again. ^_^; But Kamikaze's character is shaping up nicely, so it's all good.

Thor 'n Spike...huh. Well, stuff happens, hopefully something will get up there soon...

Finally, the main event...my main man Mak delivers the goods with a searing promo, and lots of stuff like drama and psychology and other things usually written with tildes. Seriously good match.

Guest kelloggs

TNT marking...what the...did hell freeze over crusen?! ;)

Yeah my promo didn't show up but no worries as it's recapped(read cut and pasted) in my match.

Uh...and can more folks make actual comment on the show...bitches. I'll do it in depth while RAW is on.

Sign in to follow this