"HHH is still in 2000 form"

or

"Brock and Test have heat"

or

"HBK looked trememdous"

or anything of that ilk.

This should be interesting.

Guest justsoyouknow

ChUnk.......mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark mark........mark......."OMG dood we should have a PPV GM, lol!"

Guest TheRockIsTheEuropeanChampion

Probably me, because I actually enjoyed RAW tonight. It wasn't that good, I just had fun watching it.

... Uhm, ..I also like X-Pac?

(*flames self into oblivion*)

That should do it.

Guest Kotzenjunge

I mark for everything I think, say, and do. Does that count?

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest El Psycho Diablo

Is being a 'mark' really all that bad? I mean, they think a guy like Chris Benoit is bori..

*checks his name on the list*

Guest bob_barron

I think Regal, Goldust and Booker are the three best wrestlers in the WWE

Guest Strike Force!

If hating Benoit and not understanding his appeal makes me a hopeless mark, I'm there.

Guest benoitrules2000

How about the fact that he's the single greatest wrestler that ever lived!

I don't give a fuck about mic skills as long what they do in the ring is entertaining and benoit is a god at that unlike that piece of shit rocky.

Go make another shitty movie and stay the fuck away from my tv fucker!

Guest bob_barron

Rock is far more entertaining then Benoit.

Benoit had a little bit of charisma he could be really huge in the WWE.

Rock also puts on good matches like Benoit that draw money.

Guest benoitrules2000

Then you are a sad mark cuz that was some seriously UNfunny shit and the same schtick he's been pimping for years and it's stale as FUCK but he can't let it go cuz of sad marks like you.

Guest bob_barron

Wow- just cause I find a promo funny and enjoy a certain wrestler I've become a sad mark??

I watch wrestling to be entertained for two hours and Rock's interview ENTERTAINED ME.

Just because Benoit will most likely never win a world title- don't be bitter. At least he hasn't jobbed to John Cena and THE GAY SLAP OF DEATH

Guest benoitrules2000

Sorry, but the rock pisses me off and yes i am bitter that benoit will never win a world title and i have every right to be.

I mean, jesus it's not like putting the belt on him would KILL the wwe, they seem to be doing a good job of that at the moment and i'd actually give a shit about the main event scene cuz i'd know i'd be getting sweet matches.

I think they should have benoit feud with angle for the title because angle is a god and could easily carry the charismatic part.

Guest bob_barron
Sorry, but the rock pisses me off and yes i am bitter that benoit will never win a world title and i have every right to be.

I mean, jesus it's not like putting the belt on him would KILL the wwe, they seem to be doing a good job of that at the moment and i'd actually give a shit about the main event scene cuz i'd know i'd be getting sweet matches.

I think they should have benoit feud with angle for the title because angle is a god and could easily carry the charismatic part.

I think Benoit is fine in the upper midcard but I don't think he'd be able to draw with the WWE title.

Guest benoitrules2000

I believe he could with the right person and angle is that person.

Guest Spaceman Spiff
but he was makig fun of HHH, its not hardto be funny doing that

Well, it must not be *that* easy, because it just wasn't funny at all.

Even Scott Keith, who's a big Rock mark & likes most of his mic work, called the Rock "unfunny" last night.

Guest Shaved Bear
Even Scott Keith, who's a big Rock mark & likes most of his mic work, called the Rock "unfunny" last night.

Scott Keith complains about absolutley anything and everything though

Guest Daredevil21
How about the fact that he's the single greatest wrestler that ever lived!

Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. Even though I think Benoit is one of the best wrestlers on the entire roster right now, when did him being the single greatest wrestler that ever lived become a fact??? No matter how strong of an opinion you have, it'll never ever be more than an opinion. I don't dig Rock's promos for the most part, but going as far to say that it's a fact that Benoit is the greatest wrestler ever is a bit much.

If there's something I hate more than marks, it's wannabe hardcore smarks. At least marks like some of the stuff they wanna like as opposed to basing your opinions on what the IWC likes.

Guest Mulatto Heat

Scott Keith complains about absolutley anything and everything though

If memory serves, he liked last week's RAW.

Guest Kinetic
Then you are a sad mark cuz that was some seriously UNfunny shit and the same schtick he's been pimping for years and it's stale as FUCK but he can't let it go cuz of sad marks like you.

If Benoit were here, he'd want you to use punctuation. Seriously.

Here's the thing with Rock, though: Yes, his act is a little stale. But it's also incredibly over and generally entertaining. He can also work a good match. So, basically, why fuck with the style that's made you one of the biggest stars in the history of the business and has helped you cross over into mainstream entertainment? Because some smart marks think you're boring? Fuck that. Austin's character was stale as fuck when he turned heel, but that turn is now regarded as a mistake that began the undoing of both his career and the good fortunes of the company. You don't fuck with a proven money-drawer.

And I'm pretty much a huge mark, in that I don't dismiss matches until I've actually seen them and I try to take things at face value as much as possible.

Guest Mulatto Heat
If there's something I hate more than marks, it's wannabe hardcore smarks. At least marks like some of the stuff they wanna like as opposed to basing your opinions on what the IWC likes.

I guess that goes for the new breed of anti-smarks as well. They base their opinions on the IWC generalizations. What makes them any better?

Oh, and it is possible to like a wrestler without the IWC's influence.

Guest Chuck Woolery

I confess...

I'm a hopeless Matt Hardy and Rob Van Dam mark.

- Mike Van Siclen.

Guest Daredevil21
I guess that goes for the new breed of anti-smarks as well. They base their opinions on the IWC generalizations. What makes them any better?

Hmm, well if you're calling me an anti-smark I think you better get your shit straight, cause I don't think I've been making posts about how great every wrestler that the IWC hates is. It's just a little annoying when some people are clearly only basing their "opinions" on what the IWC thinks. Hey, I agree with a lot of what the IWC thinks, but some people have no idea why they back the things they do, other than because everyone else on the Net likes it. This is evident by most of the people on the board hating HHH. Now, don't get me wrong, I really dislike the man myself, but I can back it up with some reasons as to why I feel that way. Ask some other people why they hate him and you could be hearing something like, "Uh, ummm hmmm, cause...I do, yeah that's the ticket." Liking something that the majority of the IWC didn't like doesn't make you a mark. Everyone's opinion on everything shouldn't be exactly the same, otherwise it's not really an opinion, now is it?

Oh, and it is possible to like a wrestler without the IWC's influence.

Thank you Captain Obvious. I wasn't just referring to BenoitRules2000, I was talking about a lot of people on the Net who seem to just go with what others on the Net say and think, without really considering what they themselves think about it.

Guest razazteca

well I was entertained by the Undertaker, Booker T, Goldust tag match. 3 guys from Texas vs 3 guys from Canada what can be more entertaining than that? Maybe Undertaker & Booker T being billed as Houston Heat!!!!!!! :wub:

And I was afraid that HBK doing the plancha was going to result into a situation just like Kevin Nash's big return.

Guest Dames Edna

Eddie Guerrero is the greatest wrestler in the world right now, so deal with it.