Jay Dawg © vs. The Hville Thugg

YOU’RE FIRED/LADDER MATCH

Erek Taylor vs. The Boston Strangler

NO-DQ/NO INTERFERENCE MATCH FOR THE SWF HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE

Edwin MacPhisto © vs. Chris Wilson

My picks come soon.

- Mike Van Siclen.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Ah, was just about to post my own thread, you post-whoring post-whore. Here we go.

I'm bored. I'm tired of cleaning stuff. Instead, I launch ye olde PPV predictorama, wherein we offer our majestic thoughts on everything.

SINGLES MATCH

Chris Raynor vs. Mercury

-Well, Raynor may be a show-walking-out-of suckah, but I can't bet against my original gangsta.

BOMB SHELTER TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

“TNT” Taylor Nicholas Thompson & Frost © vs. Danny Williams & Xero

-Controversy or not, whatever the case, CCBB write great old-school type matches, Frost especially. After seeing what Frost did with the handcuffs on Storm, I think his creativity is going to help his team hold on to the belts here. However, if Danny and Xero can spin this with their technical approach, they have got one hell of a shot here.

NO-DQ SINGLES MATCH

Sacred vs. Renegade

-Kinda random match, but here's hoping for a promo or two to jazz it up. Sacred's been stuck in tags he's hated, so he's going to definitely want to--and need to--win this singles match. And, I think he can do it.

SINGLES MATCH FOR THE HARDCORE TITLE #1 CONTENDERSHIP

Silent vs. Annie Eclectic

-Is this hardcore? I'm not really sure. Coming off the Smarkdown cage match, one of the best things I've seen Silent write, I think he's going to get the win here, especially if it's a straight-up singles match. With JD holding the belt, it's great to see an actual hardcore title *contendership* match, with people wanting shots at the belt and the guy holding it. This is the most prestigious that title's been in a while, and this should be good in any case.

US TITLE MATCH

Tom Flesher © vs. Ash Ketchum

-Fairly random title defense between guys with a long-standing history...Flesher might be a little rusty after his break, but I think he'll hold onto this and start to regain some momentum.

SINGLES MATCH FOR THE ICTV TITLE #1 CONTENSERSHIP

Longdogger Pete vs. Perfect Bo

-Now this is something. If it gets changed to Last Man Standing like they were going for, I'm not sure who would win, but in this straight up singles match, I'm gonna go with LDP to get his first PPV win. He's a pretty cool tag partner and has been firing on all cylinders against CC lately. The nicest thing about this match, though, is that either winner has some great recent history with Wilson. Smart booking.

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH FOR THE HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE #1 CONTENDERSHIP

Thoth vs. Lerrin Breggan vs. El Luchadore Magnifico

-Ah-ha. Not a bad draw for not having a storyline set up going into the PPV. Any of these guys could take it, and I honestly think Thoth's been the most consistent lately, but I'm going to toss my hat in with Mag on this one, because I'm getting the feeling that he's about to bust out with something great. More smart booking: with the exception of Breggan/Wilson, every possible permutation of this and the post-Apocalypse (heh) world champion has solid history and story behind it.

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

-Wow...doubt any one would have predicted this a month ago. One way or another I think JD gets the win here, but they assure me this is gonna be a mark-out match in millions of ways. No clue what'll happen, but this'll probably be the first match everyone reads.

-Augh...I refuse to predict this, because I don't want to see either of them go. Mindgames and momentum say Strangler, but still: no prediction. Better yet, I predict (read: hope for) a no-decision. Yeeeees.

-Ah, the creme de la creme, the final battle in a year-old rivalry and a monster feud over the last 3 months. I'm really proud of what Wilson and I have done with our evolving storyline so far, from the beginning through Wargames all the way to this point, and I don't know what's going to happen. This is mano-e-mano stuff, and it's really going to come down to whoever has more time and more violence on their mind. Here's hoping, but whichever way this goes, it should be an amazing, shocking, and superb finale to one of the fed's biggest feuds.

Final thoughts: should be a great card. Nothing tooooo fancy, but everything seems stripped down, raw, and ready to go. This is going to be all about writing wrestling and having a hell of a time doing it. I'm psyched.

Guest Chuck Woolery

And my predictiones!

SINGLES MATCH

Chris Raynor vs. Mercury

- Mercury in the SHOCKAH~!

“TNT” Taylor Nicholas Thompson & Frost © v Danny Williams & Xero

- Uh... Chilly Chilly Double-Boom takes the win. God, I hate that team name. But it still evokes a laugh.

Edwin-Edit: It's bang-bang, you fool! RESPECT THE BANG BANG![/abuse of modly powers]

NO-DQ SINGLES MATCH

Sacred v Renegade

- Hmm... considering Renegade admitted to me he's going to die, Sacred kills him. ^_^. Yes, I just did the anime face.

Silent v Annie Eclectic

- That quiet guy picks up a win over Annie. Damn, it looks like the heels are going to sweep the card.

US TITLE MATCH

Tom Flesher © v Ash Ketchum

- Tom. Superiorness owns Pokemon. Pokemon suck, yo.

Longdogger Pete v Perfect Bo

- w00t! Some fun goodness, and I think that LDP will earn himself another shot at Wilson.

Thoth v Lerrin Breggan v El Luchadore Magnifico

- As I said on the card thread, this is the match of the night IMO, and I'm thinking that Breggan picks up a win here, but ELM or Thoth winning would not surprise me at all.

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

Jay Dawg © v The Hville Thugg

- Jay Dawg knocks the rust off of Thugg, and probably knocks his head off too. In other news, I just got finished smoking all kinds of crack and heroine.

*coughabuseofpowercough*

Erek Taylor v The Boston Strangler

- I have an idea as to what's going down in this match, but my unknowing means I ain't pickin'.

Edwin MacPhisto © v Chris Wilson

- Hmm... this is a tough one, but the third time's a charm, so that evil mastermind guy gets the win.

- Mike Van Siclen.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

This looks to be a GREAT card, and I honestly think it should be like...a LAW to predicts PPVs, so everyone predict!

SINGLES MATCH

Chris Raynor vs. Mercury

-Raynow will probably not show up or something fishy...

-Ouch. Danny/Xero rock the house, but I like gimmicks, and Frost seems to be getting creative with the dumsters and whatnot...if Danny can overcome the stip though, they have a BIG shot.

NO-DQ SINGLES MATCH

Sacred vs. Renegade

-Sacred will come back to singles action full-force, in what will be closer then most would think.

-Annie with the upset here...Silent probably has the advantage actually, but I'm an Annie-mark, anf if she tries hard, I think she can get the W.

US TITLE MATCH

-Ouch...Ash should have actually written a serious match against Tod, in order to sharpen up his skills for Tom, but now he's unprepared, has an unbelievable moveset, and has a hard time writing serious matches, so Tom with the win.

-Ooh, sure to be close, but I'll go with LDP with the minor upset, simply because his son marks for me. :D

-Hmmmm...Possible MOTN here, and I believe that Lerrin can pull off the minor upset.

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

-Ouch...this is basically HHH/HBK, and I think it'll have the same basic outcome, with the new blood [JD/HHH] going over, but the vets [HBK/HVT] being the ones that are put over. No matter what the outcome, it'll be Thugg's match that wins.

-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, I assume whoever loses will EVENTUALLY return, in a few months...but still, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Erek won last time, and TBS was pissed, so he's gonna write his ass off, but is leaving for vacation, which only leaves him Monday and Tuesday to write...Erek with the win I suppose. But I honestly have no clue with this one.

-CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE, but I'm rooting for Wilson, to get the last hurrah.

Guest Kibagami

SINGLES MATCH

Chris Raynor vs. Mercury

Hmmm. Raynor has been all spoooooooooky and unavailable for a week or so. I think he comes in, KILLS Merc, and leaves again, to continue his current spooooooooooky-ness.

As much as CCBB impresses me, I'm sensing a Danny/Xero upset here for some strange reason. Must be the bacon I had for breakfast.

NO-DQ SINGLES MATCH

Sacred vs. Renegade

Renegade to pick up that elusive first singles win. Unless I'm wrong and he's already won one. Then Sacred gets the duke.

I don't predict my own matches anymore, BUT...Z and JD have forced me to get much, much better at writing the hardcore style recently, but Annie is the Hardcore Queen, and she wants a shot at the champ maybe more than I do. No prediction from me.

US TITLE MATCH

Flesher slays Ash.

Hmmmm. I think Bo will surprise us here and whip out a 1st-rate match to get the ICTV shot.

Thoth is as much my dawg as pasty white suburban males are allowed to call each other as such. He wins.

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

Thugg!

Um...this isn't cool. No firings! None! Double countout or something! SWANK!

::head explodes::

Ow. Should be one hell of a match.

It IS Apocalypse, after all...

S.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

A stacked card to be sure and solid writing should compensate where build and heat doesn't exist.

SINGLES MATCH

Chris Raynor vs. Mercury

-Still waiting to see Mercury prove himself, he seems very inconsistent to put it mildly. Raynor has proven to be solid at the least and I think he really deserves the win here.

WINNER: RAYNOR

-I think Danny is selling himself short here. He's a really good writer and he shouldn't let a simple stip pigeonhole him. I would dare say that he and Xero have a chemistry that might be better than mine and TNT's. I do believe that this type of match favors us if you check the types of matches we've won in the past, but if Xero can calm Danny down and channel his energy, they have a very good shot. However, I do feel that the working of the bomb shelter is key here. As Clapton says, "It's all in the way that you use it."

NO-DQ SINGLES MATCH

Sacred vs. Renegade

-The XF9/CC feud seem to be in the starting gate and this could be a match that greatly helps that. Both men seem to be on the cusp of putting it all together and I can see the winner here getting a decent push in the coming weeks. On a coin toss, I'll take the heel.

WINNER: SACRED

-The cage match from Smarkdown has proved that Silent is worthy of his current push. Annie vs. Silent makes for an interesting dynamic. Silent is physically indestructable, but Annie is mentally indestructable. She has a never say die attitude and I know the prospect of getting back to JD is appealing for her. Although, if Silent has finally found his stroke Annie could be in for a long night.

WINNER: SILENT

US TITLE MATCH

-Ash and I have a bit of a mini-feud going, I guess, so I would like to see him win the title, so I can take it from him. :) I believe that most people have Ash underrated and while Flesher has been a great champ, it might be time for him to move up the ladder a bit and allow Ash the elevation of a title. Some great back story from the JL should play into making this a heated match.

WINNER: ASH

-The Bo/LDP feud just seems to be getting underway here and with logical booking, the heel has to win the first match to warrant a second.

WINNER: BO

-Three very different characters and writers should lead to a match with a lot of unique spots and ring work. I do hope that a couple promos are done to build things a bit. Thoth vs. Wilson could lead to a lot of future matches and storylines, but so could any of the others. I'm going out on a limb here.

WINNER: BREGGAN

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

-I get the feeling that Thugg is just coming out of retirement to put JD over. Nothing wrong with that, as JD looks to be on the edge of breaking through the glass ceiling. Can this match live up to the hype? Hard to say.

WINNER: JD (in some form)

-Is someone planning to take a little time off here? I hope it's not TBS, as with Wilson hinting at leaving that Magnificent Seven could quickly wind up being the Fubar'ed Five. Taylor has had Strangler's number up to this point, but so did Steamboat with Flair up to their big blowoff. I look for this to end their feud on a high and emotional note. I hate to pick against TBS, but Taylor has just been too strong against him.

WINNER: TAYLOR

-Another huge blow off match. Finally these two guys get the straight up one on one match up that they have been wanting and all the extra little side matches have been building too. Edwin has been on fire, but he can't hold the title forever (or can he?). At least a brief transitional reign for Wilson to add some new fire to the feud and/or elevate a new face to the main event seems warranted. My head says Edwin, by my heart goes with my boss.

WINNER: WILSON

Guest Insane Clown Dan

SINGLES MATCH

Chris Raynor vs. Mercury

-I can't judge this one.

-Danny and Xero establish themselves as the better of the M7... i hope.

NO-DQ SINGLES MATCH

Sacred vs. Renegade

-Renegade

-Annie E.

US TITLE MATCH

-Tom will probably be putting forth more effort than Ash, so he could retain. Ash has gotten the V over Tom before though, so it'll be close.

-LDP

-ELM

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

-HVT's match.

-The Boston Strangler.

-I think that with Chris Wilson making it his ultimate goal to beat Edwin after quite a roll, and with both these guys's going on full cylinder... I'm predicting an insanely close Wilson upset.

Guest DiabloIIFreak1010

SINGLES MATCH

Chris Raynor vs. Mercury

- I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Mercury will kick some major ass.

- Chilly Chilly Bang Bang still will hold on to the blets because THEIR NAME IS 0WNING J00!!!

NO-DQ SINGLES MATCH

Sacred vs. Renegade

- Sacred. But if Renegade wins, I won't be suprised. I'm sure he can step up to the plate and hit a homer after that speach I gave him.

- For some reason, something tells me Annie E...

US TITLE MATCH

- Sorry, Ash, but I think Flesher is one step ahead of you.

- Perfect Bo killed everyone back in the day. LDP is a human wrecking machine, and it's too close to pick for me!

- Thoth has been rippin' shit, L.B. is your next Brock Lesnar...hey. Wait. Lerrin Breggan's initals backwards are Brock Lesnar's initals...and ELM is just. Well. Zany. I think Mr. Next Backwards Initals takes the cake here, just by a little.

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

- JD's been on a roll. He'll take this one, no pro...wait. Wait. THE HVILLE THUGG?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OH, SHIT, JD YOUR GOING DOWN!

...But weirder things have happened...

- It's a shame to see one of these two go. I can't predict it...

- Tough one. But. If all goes according to plan, Cutthroat will take the win here.

Oh. You'll see. :D

Guest Rabbi_wilson13

SINGLES MATCH

Chris Raynor vs. Mercury

* I think Raynor is being attacked by crazy Canucks, and Merc's been wanting a match for a while. This equals a win for the Regenerate King.

* Crazy stipulation that still needs further explanation, but I think this benefits CCBB's crazy style. The pure M7 team with a victory over the hybrid.

NO-DQ SINGLES MATCH

Sacred vs. Renegade

* I think Sacred's going to take this one and begin his journey back up the card.

* Annie's gonna expand her psych, but Silent's purty good. I say Annie takes it, dropping the Clannie below .500 once again.

US TITLE MATCH

* This is like the exact opposite of Flesher's last PPV match. With that said, he's not going to have a great match like the one against ELM, but it'll be good enough for the close retain after a valiant effort by Ash.

* I'm going with LDP, just for future booking fun. Hmm...two Miami natives...one's champ...one's challenger. I wonder what we could bust out for that....

* Thoth's really only been consistent at not getting booked or losing lately. Breggan writing is a flip of the coin and/or his internet connection. I say the dirty Mexican takes it.

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

* Well, it doesn't make much sense for Thugg to go over here. Of course if he does lose, forever will i ridicule him for losing to JD, broken neck or not. JD with a retain and he tries harder and harder to solidify himself as the number two heel. Even this won't get him close to number one.

* Oooo...I'm going to go with TBS to take the rematch. It's gonna be close, but I'm using the M7 slant.

* It's what I've been waiting for, and as busy and tired and as quickly as my attention may be fading, I'm going to write my ass off. Edwin deserves that. I deserve that. You all deserve that. Win or lose, it's going to cap off one of the best feuds the WF has ever seen, from my comeback to the M7's debut in my loss at Snake Eyes, to the revenge victory at WarGames, all the mind games, all the promos and now this.

Final Prediction: This PPV rocks the house from top to bottom, especially the top four or so matches, and Genesis just looks prettier and prettier.

Guest redbaron51

SINGLES MATCH

Chris Raynor vs. Mercury

I'd go with Merc in this one

I'm not a curtin jerker in this match. That being said the titles can change at Apocolypse.

NO-DQ SINGLES MATCH

Sacred vs. Renegade

Lets go Sacred

Annie E.

US TITLE MATCH

Tom

Bo

Thoth

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

Thugg's Bitch aka JD

neither as result of a countout

NEW CHAMP

Guest midnight_burn

The Pay Per View edition of the 124% accurate predictions of TOTAL DEVASTATION!!! Marking about 5 months exactly before i can return to the fun, i'll just have to settle for predicting the outcomes of a sure to be splendiforous PPV extravaganza.

SINGLES MATCH

Chris Raynor vs. Mercury

-> Nice opening card goodness. Should be a dandy, and as good as Chris Raynor is, i think Mercury will bring the goods for this one, getting the win and starting his quest back to the level he was once at. A Raynor win wouldn't surprise me though.

Stryke sez: Mercury

-> It's good to see the Tag titles being defended on PPV, due to tag champs having a tendancy to be double champs they don't find their way onto PPV often. Chilly Chilly Bang Bang have proven to be a super team so far, taking the belts from Team Carnie in a very impressive performance, as well as many other great matches along the way. Danny and Xero are a new team, but they seem to be good together, a couple of wins right off the bat. Whoever can utilise the stip better will probably win, and i think that the champs will just be able to retain their gold here.

Stryke sez: Chilly Chilly Bang Bang

NO-DQ SINGLES MATCH

Sacred vs. Renegade

-> A random singles contest, but what will surely be a very good random singles contest. Renegade is very good, and Sared, although he's been stuck in random tag match hell, is one of the best as well. Should be a good one, but i think Sacred shall get the duke on this occassion, starting his move back to the top of the card.

Stryke sez: Sacred

-> I don't know if this is hardcore rules or not, but whatever the rules this should be a high quality contest. Silent is picking up steam with a number of strong victories, and Annie seems to have her heart set of whupping Jay Daeg for the Hardcore belt. Both are very good, and it'll no doubt be very close, but i think Annie Eclectic will bring the goods here, getting her shot at Jay Dawg(or the Hville Thugg, but more on that later). Silent's more than capable of the win though, his cage match proof of that.

Stryke sez: Annie Eclectic

US TITLE MATCH

-> Tom's been missing for a little while, but he's back in action with a US Title defence aganst the Poke Freak himself. Ash has been in good form, and Tom amy be a tad rusty, but Flesher always pulls out the very impressive performance, especially on PPV, and i think he'll remain a dual US/LHW champ with a win here.

Stryke sez: Tom Flesher

-> This has been building for a while, and now they get their hands on each other with the ICTV contendership on the line. Both are among the best, and this will surely be among the closest matches on the card. I think Bo will just get the win here, getting a shot at Wilson and the ICTV belt.

Stryke sez: Perfect Bo

-> A thrown together match, but among the best you'll see, three of the vert best all going at it for the belt. Thoth and Breggan have had shots at the god and just fallen short over recent times, and ELM always brings the goods to the table, especially at PPV time. All three will be eager to get a shot at the gold, but i think El Luhadore Magnifico will get back into the World Title hunt with a win here, setting up a confrontation with either Wilson or Edwin later on.

Stryke sez: El Luchadore Magnifico

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

-> The Thugg is back in action for his one, going up agaist Jay Dawg for the hardcore belt. JD's been on fire over recent times, and getting the win here would be argurably his biggest win yet, and would cement his spot as one of the top stars of the SWF. But going up against the 2-time World champ, a win will be no easy feat. That said, the form Dawg has ceen in i think he'll take it here in yet another impressive title defence.

Stryke sez: Jay Dawg

-> What looks to be the final chapter in this feud, Erek and Strangler go at it in what'll no doubt be one hell of a match, a ladder match with their careers on the line. Either man can win this, but i think The Boston Strangler shall avenge his loss as whatever the last PPV was, writing the winning match here. But who will he write to win? I don't know, but somebody looks to be leaving the SWF following this one.

Stryke sez: The Boston Strangler(his match at least)

-> Ze main event, and what a match it is. These two have been feuding for ages now, and this looks to be an epic final chapter between the two. No-DQ and no-interference should match for a great match, and given the talents of the two men involved this should be brilliant. It's hard to pick who will win, and it'll surely be oh so very close, but i think i'll go with my former tag partner Chris Wilson to end the longest IGNWF/SWF World Title reign ever, Wilson becoming a two time champ here. Edwin winning wouldn't shock me though, it's been ages since i can remember him losing a one on one match.

Stryke sez: Chris Wilson

Guest realitycheck

SINGLES MATCH

Chris Raynor vs. Mercury

Hmn... well, Raynor is getting killed by his eVil Canadain Cousins, so I think he's out for the rest of the week. And Merc seems keen to write, so...

WINNER: Mercury.

Well I, for one, LIKE the dumpster match stip, and I also like the renaming of it here. "Dumpster Match" has a tendancy to describe where the matches should usually go. ;) Heh, but that aside, this match should be a definate exception. I think that TNT and Frost have the minds to more with the stip given, so I think they'll win.

WINNERS: Chilly Bang x2.

NO-DQ SINGLES MATCH

Sacred vs. Renegade

Hey, I remember the Sacred/Gade match from a while ago. I believe Sacred won that one, and I expect him to do so again here, and move himself back up the card.

WINNER: Sacred.

I personally call Silent in this one. Annie's good... but Silent's getting his groove on, as witnessed when his 4.8k cage match beat my 6.4k one. (Silent, have I mentioned FUCK YOU yet?) Silent kicking bubblegum and chewing ass and such is a frightening concept, and I fear that he's just going to make Annie look like a speedbump here. Sorry, Annie. :(

WINNER: Silent.

US TITLE MATCH

Woo @ history and stuff. As some remember Ash has beaten Tom before, in the JL. For a title. The WORLD title. This might actually be a tight match, if Ash puts his focus into it. Although, Tom's gotten SO MUCH better than since then... I suppose Ash can pull it out, provided he doesn't no-sell another German over the top ;), but my heart rests behind my h0miez. W0rd to j0r momma.

WINNER: Taamo. Westy SiEEdez! And suff.

My, this PPV is a long one, isn't it? Anyway, another strong match... I'm not sure who to pick. I like LDP and his chances, and I'd love to see him go after the ICTV title... but you have to remember how good Bo can be. He was at the top of his game 3 months ago, and ME'd Crossfire. That said... I'll take Bo to get his game on and stuff.

WINNER: Perfect Bo.

Niiiiice. I really like this matchup. As I believe it's for the Genesis title shot, any of these men could main event our anniversary PPV well. Though I AM hoping more for ELM or Thoth winning, as they both have history with Edwin/Wilson (ELM/Edwin would be... most interesting.). Thoth and Breggan have come frighteningly close to winning the World Title on two occasions... and this is ELM's first real shot at the World for a while, so all of them have to be fired up. That said, this match is a push.

No Prediction.

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

Curious... I know a few things about this match, but I'm saying NUSSINK.[/Klink] But based on what I know...

WINNER: Jay Dawg.

My thoughts on this match:

:(

I really don't want to see either of these two go. That said, I do think they'll put on a hell of a last match. From the most logical booking standpoint, it would make sense for TBS to finally get the ULTIMATE duke over Taylor in their feud, and as an additional slap in the face, beat him in his signature match. So...

WINNER: The Boston Strangler.

So shall it be written, so shall it be... uh... shit, that's a bad analogy. Well, anyway, it's an enourmous match, made all the better by the simplistic, non-gimicky rules. It should be a brilliant one. The perfect final blowoff for a feud that has it's roots going back forever and stuff. I can't really call it... but I say that the Fearless Leaders hot streak ends here, and Wilson becomes champion. J00 dastardly bastard, j00.

WINNER: Chris Wilson.

Thoughts overall: I honestly think that, even with the lack of WarGames here, that this card is 10x stronger than Ground Zero. I think the build the feuds and such have made this feel more like a 'blowoff' card, opposed to the way Ground Zero was constructed. It has 10 matches, and is strong top to bottom. This also feels like less of a transitional PPV leading up to our Anniversary, and puts a lot about Genesis up in the air. And that's a good thing. I'm expecting something special, and that Apocalypse totally brings the house down. (Y)! and stuff.

-Z

Guest Beingz0wningj00

SINGLES MATCH

Chris Raynor vs. Mercury

Sounds like something co-written here.

Danny will old school TNT to hell, but Frost will kill that bitch Xero... doh.

NO-DQ SINGLES MATCH

Sacred vs. Renegade

Sacred is my bro... he'll pull it out

They suddenly turn the match into a pudding bowl match, and the battle becomes for Annie's G-String

US TITLE MATCH

Flesher will make Ash his bitch... well... almost as bad as I creamed him.

Last Man Standing... Bo is extremely tough... it is a challenge for LDP, but Bo is my stable... you know how it goes, yo.

Breggan Breggan he's the man, if he can't do it, then he is (insert word that rhymes with can)

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

Jeez... I got quite a few predictions... doh.

I think Taylor will get the duke, for certain reasons.

Edwin to get the W, so I can cream him at Genesis 3!!!

:blink:

Guest Perfect_Bo

SINGLES MATCH

Chris Raynor vs. Mercury

-->Merc

-->TNT and Frost

NO-DQ SINGLES MATCH

Sacred vs. Renegade

-->Sacred

-->Silent

US TITLE MATCH

-->Tom

-->Going for me

-->Breggan

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

-->I know what's poppin...I think JD's match might win.

-->They will write together and join together and sing in harmony.

-->If I win I want Wilson to win...but I think Edwin will win.

Guest Coffin Surfer

Le Card:

SINGLES MATCH

Chris Raynor vs. Mercury

Raynor said something about leaving for a while over his Candian Cousins. So I'll go with Mercury.

The match idea sucks, but I think I still may have put together one hell of a match. Still TNTand Frost are the better overall writers, and fare better in gimmick matches. So a smart man would put his money on CCBB.

NO-DQ SINGLES MATCH

Sacred vs. Renegade

Renegade.

Eclectic.

US TITLE MATCH

Flesher.

Bo.

Well I beat ELMs, so I don't think he's ready. Thoth beat me, but Lerrin is a hoss. So Lerrin I gues.

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

I don't know what the hell this is about. But I'am guessing it's a scheme to get Jay Dawg even more over. So Jay Dawg.

This is like HBK/Razor. Except Strangler is alot more badass than Razor. Strangler.

This is Wilson's final run, I think. So I guess he shows more heart and takes the title before leaving.

Guest TheBostonStrangler

Strangler's stopping in quickly to give his thoughts on his last show, whether he wins or not. Also, Danny, that quote is SO going in my sig. I really AM more badass than Razor. (Y)!

SINGLES MATCH

Chris Raynor vs. Mercury

Merc to bust out the craziness.

I like this match a lot...I know some people don't, but I think that some really cool stuff could come from it. Danny and Xero to win.

NO-DQ SINGLES MATCH

Sacred vs. Renegade

Sacred to take the RENEGADE MASTAAAAAAAA~! to school

Annie to win a bra and panties match

US TITLE MATCH

Tommy Boy.

Petemaster of disaster.

Thoth so totally has this one.

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

I would kill for Thugg to win. My call: Thugg's match if he writes with JD winning.

Taylor shall LOOOOOOSE!

If anyone can beat Eddie, Chrissy Stardust could do it. So Wilson to get the duke.

Guest Tod deKindes

Well, time for my Every Once In A Blue Moon predictions:

SINGLES MATCH

Chris Raynor vs. Mercury

Raynor with a backslide.

Brick owns TNT...Oh, he knows what I mean.

NO-DQ SINGLES MATCH

Sacred vs. Renegade

Former WCW World Heavyweight Television Champion.

What Annie's going through, sucks.

US TITLE MATCH

Sorry Ash, but circumstances are leading me to root for Tom.

Peeeeete!

Um...Thoth?

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

Eh. Thugg.

Call it a toss-up since Strangler said he'd be gone either way after this.

I got a feeling Wilson will take it this time.