TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nevermortal

NWA TNA Apologizes for Don Harris' Shirt

Guest Nevermortal
MESSAGE TO OUR FANS

On the August 14 episode of NWA-TNA: Total Nonstop Action one of our performers wore a shirt to the ring that had an offensive symbol that prompted many of our fans to email us.

We were not aware of the incident until we received the response from our fans, and we agree with those who say the shirt was offensive. We do not in any way condone such things and have taken steps to make sure something like that doesn't happen again.

We apologize to those who were rightfully offended.

Sig Heil, NWA!

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

People were watching when Don Harris was on?

Suckers.

Guest Chuck Woolery

And here I was, thinking they were apologizing for Don West and were looking for a new color guy. I was gonna send in a tape, just because we all know 13-year-old color guys = ratings.

Meh. Took 'em long enough.

- Mike Van Siclen.

Guest Jobber of the Week

I didn't dare watch this show or waste my time downloading it. What was the shirt?

Guest WaylonMerciless

wasn't that the SS frome Kiss........I thought the German symbol was turned the other way around like lightning bolts?

Guest Trivia247

Hell HHH adopted the German IRON CROSS for his new Logo, and no one picked up on that?

Guest Extreme Forever

Well I Personally Didnt care but since were talking about that match did anyone notice how good Primetime Brian Lee looks? Hell he's not the best wrestler but he was doing great out there and never looked better.

Guest CoreyLazarus416
Hell HHH adopted the German IRON CROSS for his new Logo, and no one picked up on that?

Difference being: The Iron Cross is also a punk/metal symbol, and is from pre-Nazi Germany. It doesn't represent fascism or oppression, just power.

And KISS' end S's are extremely similar to the SS logo, only slightly "funkier." Plus, the funny thing about the KISS thing with SS is that 2 members of KISS are Jewish...

Guest Rock Candy

So am I the only one who has seen the SS symbols tattooed on both Harris brothers' arms?

-Ben

Guest Ozymandias

I'm still waiting for them to apologize for hiring the Harrises in the first place....