TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DrEvil

Sentence association thread

Guest WWF4Life

The Black Scorpion..."Steal my voice would ya!!" Scorpion says, as he blast Shockmaster with a chair. Scorpion then waves his hands mysteriously, and Shockmaster turns into a...

Guest Tony149

and says "Hey, baby, with my magic, I can make anything bigger. Want to see?" Trish & Ivory then...

Guest TUS_02

Procede to give BS a 3-D while pyro goes off.  Black Scorpion, while on the ground, says...

Guest PoonSurfer

and powerbombs Scorpion through it. "Wow, I never knew you had it in you!" yelled Ivory. "When you're nWo, there's a lot of stuff you can do that others can't." "Like what?"

"Well.................."

Guest Tony149

you can't walk well. You're at high risk of breaking your hip. Stuff like that." Trish asks...

Guest areacode212

"So, do you want to see how far you can take me before MY hip breaks?". Without waiting for an answer, Trish pulls Ivory into her bathroom, and locks the door behind them. Ivory, breathing heavily, whispers...

Guest areacode212

hand behind the shower curtain, and lets the hot water run for a bit, steaming up the room. Meanwhile, the dog (still wearing the Shockmaster mask) sits in Trish's living room, lost and confused. It sees...

Guest AM The Kid

Vince Mcmahon sneeking quietly through the door. Vince hears the running water and...

Guest areacode212

it reminds him that he really, REALLY has to go. He tries to open the bathroom door, but it's locked. Then he sees some guy in a black outfit lying motionless atop a broken table, and a dog wearing a Star Wars Stormtrooper mask looking at him strangely. He says to himself...

Guest TUS_02

Wets himself.  "Dammit" He says, "I shouldn't have drunk that 5 gallons of water before I got here."  From there, Vince does the only logical thing and...

Guest Big McLargeHuge

"This is turning me on. I've got to get out of here." he heads out when he's confronted by...

Guest The Great Wesuke

Outback Jack who asks "Whatever happened to my push that you promised me?" to which Vince replies...

Guest The Great Wesuke

"Tie me kangaroo down boy! Tie me kangaroo down!"Outback Jack joins in in the singing and the pee-pee dance. The elevator bell rings and the door opens. Out walks...

Guest areacode212

The Shockmaster dog spits out the "stamp" it found under Trish's dresser. That's the last time HE goes through her stash of acid. Meanwhile, on the other side of Toronto, Edge is playing WWF RAW on his X-Box, when his cell phone rings...

Guest The Great Wesuke

He answers it: "Hello" "Hi Edge, it's me... Cyrus... y'know Cyrus the Virus, Don Callis... you're old buddy! Remember all those times we went on those northern Manitoba death tours with Tony Condella and Lance? Boy... those sure were a hoot! So... long and the short of it, I need work." To which Edge replies...

Guest Tony149

"You have heat with the office." Cyrus says "GOD DAMMIT! They're still pissed off? Have you talked to Paul E.?" Edge says....

Guest DrEvil

Gangrel, who tells him that the Edge-ocution is nothing but a cheap rip-off of the Impaler, so he proceeds to...

Guest areacode212

scary false teeth! "Okay, stop horsing around, you hoser," Edge says, "Do you think we could get Don Callis a job? He's less employed than you are! At least you have that WWA gig."

"Well," Gangrel replies, "Vince isn't too big on male managers these days. How about an announce position?"

"Hmm. J.R. and The King are untouchable. And nobody watches Metal. That leaves....Michael Cole." Edge smiles, revealing hundreds of teeth. He and Gangrel cackle evilly. They whip on their trenchcoats, arm themselves and say...

Guest Tony149

"Let's go get Michael Cole." Edge & Gangrel go out to find Cole. They see standing in a music store listening to a Backstreet Boy CD. Edge & Gangrel then...