TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DrEvil

Sentence association thread

Guest DrEvil

Ok, so we all can come up with one word, now every post is one sentence, having to do with the one before.

I'll start with the classic line that all great stories begin with:

It was a dark and stormy night...

Guest areacode212

"I wonder if a nice hot shower would help me relax?". She pondered this for a moment, as the storm raged outside. Then she pushed her covers away and stood up...

Guest areacode212

"why don't you ask your WIFE, Darsow?". Then she suplexed him across her bedside table, causing him to...

Guest areacode212

Unfortunately, he forgot that Trish's apartment was on the 40th floor. "Damn, I loved that table," Trish said sadly. "Hmm, what's that smell?"

Guest AM The Kid

"Do you smell what the Rock is cooking?!" Rock's entrance music starts up for some unknown reason...

Guest THE SHOCKMASTER

Beau and Blake said "Trish, how about we take you to our mansion and into the swimming pool and we'll show you what's under these long flowing purple spangled capes of ours?

Guest gthureson

Trish replied, "It just wouldn't be the same without the Brain and Gorilla doing commentary."

Guest THE SHOCKMASTER

At that point, Brain and Gorilla started doing commentary on the events of the apartment.

Guest Tony149

Vince McMahon hired me only to job me out because I was supposed to be the top star of the XWF. All of a sudden Vince McMahon appears and tells Mr. Perfect.....

Guest The Great Wesuke

"Curt... I've got a great new gimmick for both you and Trish! Since the Olympics are on everyone's minds right now, and there was that big figure skating controversey, I've decided to team you and Trish up as a figure skating duo! The marks will eat it up!"